• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[MAP] Urban Strategy [beta test]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
[MAP] Urban Strategy [beta test] [NEW VERSION]

-=URBAN STRATEGY=-
Download: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/10049/
How the map is going:
Terrain: 90%
Dodads: 30%
Triggers: 70%
Units: 86%
Balancing: 50%
Description
Urban Strategy is a modern battle ground in future style.
There is beutyfull terrain to explore. Fight in abandoned citys!!! Use The mighty GODS to destroy your enemy!!! Fight with Lab made Creatures with great powers

This is the unofficial Urban Strategy Realease thread!!!

Version 0.87:
Income voting
Random rebel spawn
remove units and Controll points for leavers (empty slots)

Last edited:
Level 24
Ok, a few things I would like to say about it.

First of all i'll start with the terrain. The forest areas and that village in the centre of the map looked ok, but I thought that the cities didnt have enough detail, and were just the same two tiles and those barrels being used over and over again. There could though, also be some more detail in the forests.

I didn't like the fact that you had all those custom models, but no custom icons for them. It just seams wierd building a big modern structure building with a workshop as an icon.

Apart from that the map seamed good, although I did not play it for very long.

Level 1
well its just beta i will add icons if the map dosnt grow to big =)
and i aggre that the city and stuff arent well detailed thats couse i havent really done that yet xD

Status
Not open for further replies.