• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Map To Learn From

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Does anyone knows of an AoS map that has lots of trigger spells (GUI) and is not protected so I could learn from it. That is the best way to learn (and I mean learning NOT stealing things from maps). Blizzards "Extreme Candy War" is great and some things could be learned from "Dota Darkness Falls". I just downloaded "Pyrities Adventure" and couldn't belive my eyes. I didn't know something like that was even possible. I'm ashamed to call myself mapmaker after I've seen it. I liked "Aeon of Dominion" alot (love the custom trees), shame it can't be opened, but I guess it's all JASS anyway (not yet learning it). And for the end, how do I make Heroes passively shoot at random near enemies like in "GotA"? Love that skill. There's a hero (ship) that can shoot from 8 sources (incudeing his attack) with two items equiped. Sorry if I bable, I'm just thrilled when I see what guys (seems like mostly 16-20 years of age) can do in worldedit. Lots of maps are even beter than anything Blizzard has made.

Status
Not open for further replies.