Map Template

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map Template
Created by Svetli

Map Info:
Just a Map Template I made. You can free download and edit or use it for anything you like it. Such as cinematic map, credits map or playable map... The template is 96x96, playable 84x84. Here are some screenshots:

Screenshots:

247858-albums8439-picture102072.png
]
247858-albums8439-picture102073.png
247858-albums8439-picture102074.png

247858-albums8439-picture102075.png

Keywords:
Just a Map Template.
Contents

Map Template (Map)

Reviews
19:14, 19th Sep 2015 Shadow Fury: I agree with everything Arad MNK said. The terrain doesn't offer something new, visually appealing or useful. Most of the doodads you utilized are trees and rocks; you kept the usage of the rest of the doodads to a...

M

19:14, 19th Sep 2015
Shadow Fury: I agree with everything Arad MNK said. The terrain doesn't offer something new, visually appealing or useful. Most of the doodads you utilized are trees and rocks; you kept the usage of the rest of the doodads to a low number.
The tile variation was overall good but the way you spammed the rock tile on the hill isn't pleasing since a raising isn't simply made of rocks.
Overall the template is too cheap to be approved therefore it is rejected. Try to improve your template by reading the tutorials in WhiteFang's comment and start over.

Level 21
Last edited:
Level 17
Are you having trouble with it?I could help.Also you should be a bit more descriptive(Describe the map a bit more) and change the name

Also,here is some useful things you could look at.

Advanced terraining tutorial
All about fog
Enhancing the skies
Terraining-Path by the sea
Various terraining tips
Terraining-Advanced water effects
Playable terrain:Islands

Ill examine your terrain soon

Edit:What is that red in the 3rd screenshot?

It's a player start location.

------

I reviewed this. I don't want to demotivate you, review means this WAS worth reviewing.

I agree with WhiteFang completely, though I DID check the terrain.

Pros:
Good use of trees.
Pathing(?).

Cons
Bad use of doodads: No Bushes, not much stones, no windy effects or flowers, ALL LORDAERON Trees, etc.
No Imports: You don't have anything imported. That means a wholely blizzard-made terrain which is... bad.
Tile Variation: I can't say this is "bad", but it isn't good either. Use more tiles.
BLIZZARD CLIFFS: THIS IS THE WORST THING IN A TERRAIN.This may even lead to substracting a whole rating number from you.

I'd suggest you listen to me (or read hehe), and fix them. Tough, if I were you, I'd allow this map be rejected and create another whole map, and then Update this.

I Vote for 1/5, Rejected Until Updated!