• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

map request pls rep ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
can someone make me a good terrain map for. (atleats it has a large map size)
Ashenaville Outland and Notherand

thnx for advance

Level 15
for what kind of game should that map be? AoS, RPG, Defense? any cities on map? 'good terrain map' doesn't say anything

and i doubt anyone will make a map, especially a good one, without knowing at least something about your project

Level 2
A suggestion:

You plan your RPG. Choose event places (marcet place, cave, deep forest) and terrain it basically, so I can see the structure of your map and then I will improve the terrain. It shall be your map, not mine.

i like your idea .. i need deep forest ..under world ...Ice Land..village...market...city...and undead land..thnx :thumbs_up:

Level 31
No, I didn't mean that. I want you to make the terrain on your map, just provisoric and very basic. Like I said, if I make all the terrain, it's mine map, but it shall be your map. So make a little terrain, so you can choose where every part shall be. When you've done that, send me the map, and I will improve the terrain and make very good and detailed. I hope you understand, what I mean.
Thanks for rep. :)

Level 37
I usually do a rough lay-out of the map on paper, like this (not quite this rough though)

sketch.jpg

Do at least that much, so people have easier time creating what you want.

Level 2
No, I didn't mean that. I want you to make the terrain on your map, just provisoric and very basic. Like I said, if I make all the terrain, it's mine map, but it shall be your map. So make a little terrain, so you can choose where every part shall be. When you've done that, send me the map, and I will improve the terrain and make very good and detailed. I hope you understand, what I mean.
Thanks for rep. :)

ok thnx but i need a guide

Status
Not open for further replies.