• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Manatap Aura

One of my first auras which use the UVmapping animation trick. This one has an arcane influence.

Keywords:
mana tap magic aura
Contents

Manatap Aura (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid: 10 July, 2007 10/10 Aura models just don't get much better than this: highly recommended.

M

Wolverabid: 10 July, 2007
10/10
Aura models just don't get much better than this: highly recommended.

Level 2
Which aura is it? I can't tell... I suppose I could download and it and put it in a map and then test it, but that takes so much work. You should put names of the auras in the screenshot.

Level 6
neat

Addendum: This model is really nice, the animation is seemless, it scales incredibly well and can be used in many different scenarios other than being a hero aura. In my case, we use it as an AoE indicator for boss abilities. That's a sign of a quality model, to be distinct but not restricted to one niche use.

Last edited: