1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Campaign] Malfurion's Quest

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Turnro, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Charlie269

Charlie269

Resources:
    Resources:
    "Turnro,
    This version. . .

Attached Files:

2. Rundong

Rundong

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have tried 1.24e, 1.26 and 1.28 but there is no difference regarding this problem

3. YetAnotherYoutuber

YetAnotherYoutuber

Video Producer

Resources:
    Resources:
    got alerted by viewers of the update
    ...you've come a long way with it (it being the project in this sentence)

4. rotjeking7

rotjeking7

Resources:
    Resources:
    :goblin_yeah:I've been waiting since it was announced. The patience has been repaid. Praise the Turno, FallenStar and friends!:goblin_yeah:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  5. renegade

renegade

Resources:
    Resources:
    lonely farm at this corner, how do we get to it unless its a mistake

Attached Files:

6. kristoffer kørvell

kristoffer kørvell

Resources:
    Resources:
    is it possible to move your save games from the 1.3 update to 1.4? just so I don't have to start all over again.

7. maxxxus

maxxxus

Resources:
    Resources:
    man, im playing the map where kathranis must escape from the city, and i don't know how to escape from there after get the 5 loyals highbornes. idk what i should do after.

8. Yuefang

Yuefang

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm there too, done the escape city and avoided bloodshed, that felt really tense

9. Ahman

Ahman

Resources:
    Resources:
    @maxxxus , @Yuefang You should do a spoiler tag before you write something that is included in the newer chapters. We have to assume that only a small number of people started playing the newer chapter. Thank you.

10. Ljarvisone

Ljarvisone

Resources:
    Resources:
    As far as I know. Its just used for triggers.

11. maxxxus

maxxxus

Resources:
    Resources:
    i finished of playing this campaign, the highborne path specifically, and i must say it was one of the best wc3 campaigns i have the luck to play :ogre_love:. the final chapters as the epilogue shocked me :vw_wtf:.

however, this campaign would be perfect if it had not a certain problem: MUSIC.

idk if it's the wc3 patch i have to play the campaign (v1.30.2), the map has the music bugged or something else. but i noticed the whole campaign has not any music in the background as its previous versions (1.3b and oldest changelogs), and this produces a great lack of epicity while playing. please try to solve that.

about bugs, i just found one when you must fight against the archer inside an instance. when your hero enters to this instance, you can't control your units till the hero gets out from the instance as it should be. but there're moments when my hero gets out and the rest of my units can't be controlled yet.

this is the only problem i've found but the rest of the campaign is perfect!! the content and the storyline are amazing :aa:, highly well elaborated to be just a wc3 fanmade campaign.

now i'll wait patiently for the sentinel path, which is my favorite one :) thx for this titanic job you and your team done man.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  12. FallenStar

FallenStar

Resources:
    Resources:

You need Warcraft III 1.29 or above in order to play Malfurion's Quest 1.4b

Anything less than 1.29 / 1.30 won't work.

If you find out things around the map using cheat codes, then it's probably nothing and not worth mentioning. We appreciate information about bugs/issues through a normal playthrough without cheats

No

Pay attention and explore carefully

We're glad you've enjoyed the Highborne storyline.
    The recent patches messed up with some of the things we've done but so far we didn't really had problems with the music in-game. We'll have a look and make sure it's patched.
    As of the latest testing which was today, all soundtracks/music worked accordingly. Are you sure you've enabled your music in-game?

13. huukhai903

huukhai903

Resources:
    Resources:
    upload_2019-1-28_11-47-24.png
    what's wrong ?

14. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's an issue that occurs when you play Malfuion's Quest in an older version of Warcraft 3. This can be resolved by updating Warcraft 3 to the latest patch.

15. abbsomes

abbsomes

Resources:
    Resources:
    the problem is that after interlude (before Chapter 4 Part 1 - Assault on Astranaar ) It closes automatically so i can't play anymore.

16. maxxxus

maxxxus

Resources:
    Resources:
    you're right. the music was dissabled when i've installed the last patch. now i see there're not much problems in the game now. thx.

17. maxxxus

maxxxus

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Turnro great job man. sorry for my anxiety, but i need to ask you about the next update conserning the sentinel path. when will it done? will you make a video explaining the next updates?

i hope you make more tutorial videos too. :ogre_hurrhurr:

18. FallenStar

FallenStar

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Sentinel path will be released in a few years.

We'll probably make another video talking about the Sentinel and Highborne path.

19. Rundong

Rundong

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks! It works!

20. giangdainhan94

giangdainhan94

Resources:
    Resources:
    In chapter 3, I encounter a bug that the golem can not be summoned visually. There is only a dark area that attacks enemies but I can't select or control it Untitled.png