1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Making Custom Signatures

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Zieg, Jul 8, 2007.

1. sirevil

sirevil

Resources:
    Resources:
    still some people to get to, I just need more info

2. FrostyisdaKing

FrostyisdaKing

Resources:
    Resources:
    I submitted this earlier but Zieg is not available so could you make me a clan banner sharky? all of the instructions are below, if you need additional information feel free to contact me here, in our forums or by my email at frosty.king@gmail.com

Size:(width)900x100(length)
    Text:Clan WWM
    Font:14?
    Color scheme:Something with world
    Border:Maybe metal or some kind of tech construction if that makes any sense.
    Pictures(link if possible):---->
    Additional information: check this link for clan thoughts on what it should look like and teal submitted an excellent photo that should be the center feature of the banner. http://clan-wcm.net/forums/showthread.php?t=612

Ty!

I will post this again, ummm if you need any more info or hte linky is not working just tell me, and thats a cute shark n camera pic u got there its good enough to get some rep :) and u'll get repped again when you finish the siggy for us :) ty!

3. Firelord213

Firelord213

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I hope Im not necro posting , But are you guys still making signatures?