• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Main character for Rexxar type campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Alright I want to make a campaign like the Rexxar Campaign but I need a main character. This character must be different from any hero in the game already. He must also be detailed.

The character is a spearwielder and must be mostly made from scratch. He would stand about the same hight as the Arthas paladin model but not so bulky. He has a single weapon, a spear, which stands his height and a half. He has a helmet that looks like this
d9a8ee50.jpg
. His armor is hard to explain... light weight with chain mail and plate... like plate everywhere but joints (for example under the armpits) are chain mail. He also needs the Hero Glow.

Animations will be extensive. I need a swiping down attack, a swiping across, a stabbing attack, and a throwing attack. When he runs the spear needs to be horizontal. He needs a casting animation where swipes it accross (probably could just use the attack), and one where he channels by constantly thrusts the spear into the air. Dying is kinda like a casters death where he goes down on one knee supporting himself on the spear then falls over, but in this one make him fall sideways with the spear in his hand then hero spirit thing.

I know there is a need for standing animations, but that doesnt matter much to me. Also the portrait need words to say but I'm not sure what he'll say yet.

Anyone interested in helping me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.