• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skeleton.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first skin. Worked 3 hours on this. Hope you like it
Also thanks to Archian for the tutorial.

Keywords:
Magma, Skeleton, Fire, Lava, Flame
Contents

Magma Skeleton (Texture)

Reviews
00:52, 19th May 2010 Kimberly: Hello, I have taken a look at your texture and you have applied a huge application of "filters". We do not accept filters as freehand here at hive (along with cnp and recolour). We wish for you to shade and draw the...

M

00:52, 19th May 2010
Kimberly: Hello, I have taken a look at your texture and you have applied a huge application of "filters". We do not accept filters as freehand here at hive (along with cnp and recolour). We wish for you to shade and draw the skeleton using freehand brushes and textures (25% max of either filter/cnp/recolour is allowed though). At the moment you have way too much filter, and the lava/yellow stuff has no bound with the skin, it seems to just be floating on top of it. I would also suggest you apply teamcolour.

If you need anymore help please pm me and I can direct and guide you further. As for now this skin is rejected as it is too low of quality and doesn't abide the sites rules.