1. Are you planning to upload your awesome spell or system to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Magic Spells 1.4 [{(Asgard_Ragna)]}

Submitted by Asgard_Ragna
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
I uploaded this spellpack to get some feedback about the triggering because I'm new to this whole indexing stuff. Please tell me if I did smth wrong or could improve some things.

Chain Generator:
Summons a Chain Generator that connects itself with enemies in in an AoE of 500 and sweeps them around. Deals 25 damage per second.

Fire Rain:
The selected area gets demolished by a fire rain.Silences every enemy unit in it and deals 25 damage per enemy.

Dark Plasma:
The hero unleashes some mighty plasma missles out of its head to damage his enemies.

Vers 1.1: Removed the Generator dummy, Changed the Fire Rain effect a bit, added a
wake up funktion to the Dark Plasma spell and removed some useless things.

Vers 1.2: Removed the nuke dummy and added a different effect, removed 2 leaks.

Vers 1.3: Added Ultimate Spell to test some things.

Vers 1.3b: Set event to 0.03 seconds.

Keywords:
Dark Plasma, Chain Generator, Fire Rain, Asgard, Ragna, Asgard_Ragna, DIR, MUI, MPI, Indexing
Contents

Noch eine WARCRAFT-III-Karte (Map)

Reviews
23:58, 30th Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: I'm not sure if the author is still active or not but for anyone who downloads this spell I suggest changing the timer intervals to 0.03. I wasn't going to let that alone get this resource rejected. The only...
  1. Klingo

Klingo

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    when you use chain generator and the unit live to the spell he move in a round path for infinity.

2. parade2000

parade2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

3. Hitlists

Hitlists

Resources:
    Resources:
    love it

i agree with pharaoh

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  4. Thepriest1750

Thepriest1750

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Thanks alot i like the ultimate spell 5/5!

5. bladerdog

bladerdog

Resources:
    Resources:
    how to put the spells in warcraft editor

6. MasterTrainer

MasterTrainer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I waited for so long for this spell to be approved... now I can test in peace =)