• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MageRankStar

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Me second Icon hope you like it i think me first on is better

Keywords:
mage,ranke,star.icecream,wizard
Contents

MageRankStar (Icon)

Reviews
15:06, 12th Sep 2009 oh_snap: The background is a smudged mess. The object itself is rather simple, aswell. I suggest you make the star larger, and have a weak golden glow around it.

M

15:06, 12th Sep 2009
oh_snap: The background is a smudged mess. The object itself is rather simple, aswell. I suggest you make the star larger, and have a weak golden glow around it.

Level 17
SUPER MARIO! =D

Umm, the only advice I could give is to make the other set of buttons (autocast, passive, etc...)

Also, the star, instead of "cutting" the color in the middle into two different colors, let the two colors fade into each other at that middle line.

Do that, and you're good to go :)

Level 16
I downloaded and loved it, 4.75/5 from me. A minor grouse of mine is the lack of definition on the bottom two edges of the star when the yellow colour meets green and purple, ie couldn't see it too clearly in the game. But like I said its just a minor thing.

Level 13
Not Soopah Marioh, Deut.
It haz no eyes, every mario-thing haz eyes! O_O"

But I guess this is usefull, but... flames? why?

Rated as Usefull