1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

M-8

Submitted by Kofi_Banan
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Transport Helicopter made for my World in Conflict map.

credut!

Keywords:
Mi-8, Helicopter, Chopper, Cargo, Aircraft, Mi, Soviet, USSR, war
Contents

M-8 (Model)

Reviews
09:50, 12th Apr 2008 General Frank: Model works fine and performs okay ingame.
  1. 09:50, 12th Apr 2008
    General Frank:
    Model works fine and performs okay ingame.

2. Kofi_Banan

Kofi_Banan

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Is this so bad that dont deserve for any comment ^^>>?

3. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    I wouldn't call it bad, but I think you should improve it. I think you should make the edges more 'round', change the texture to something with less pixels (well it's not a too big problem cuz it can't be noticed in-game), and make the cockpit texture a bit more transparent. And change the death animation, I mean make it move forward when it falls. And add a bottom and maybe some wheels too. But I love the idea, and your modern warfare models, so keep up the good work!

4. Devine

Devine

Resources:
    Resources:
    its not bad but maybe u could make the side torpedobags(or what ever they are 2 me there torpedobags :p) and the front glass in teamcolor...
    its good but its not realy detailed and its not warcraftstyle

5. Vicboy

Vicboy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Heck, I'm not gonna complain like the rest of em :thumbs_up:

I'm gonna use this for my LoaP like game... Only I will change the texture to a more blackish approach if thats okay with you...

6. kommunist

kommunist

Resources:
    Resources:
    yEAH very nice model the Russian Helicopter:grin:
    COOL:thumbs_up:

7. Lord_Sauron

Lord_Sauron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Its great that your posting all your WiC models Kofi. Keep up the good work.

8. Pyroproctos

Pyroproctos

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I know I'm a bit late to reply, but I'd like to say that your model fits me well, Kofi, because it is the ONLY helico-carrier model I found with team-colors ! (or, at least, the only I saw with this).
    So, Kofi, thank you for having team-colored this ! I'll sacrifice some chicken in your honor (no, just kidding, for the chicken...)

9. Seafire

Seafire

Resources:
    Resources:
    Excellent work. I love the big russian helos. Just needs some landing gear though, the "Hip" never had retractable gear.

10. evangle

evangle

Resources:
    Resources:
    lighten up dude, its pretty cool, leave constructive critisum, dont just be a ass

11. Aggrius

Aggrius

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm.... I actually rather like it! Not worth +rep though...
    Still, its good! 4/5