• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HumanCursor.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Punk6r and dab
This is not ripped i Made one Cursor Then CnP it.Original By:poF'

Keywords:
LOTR,The Battle For Middle Earth,Cursor,Human,PoF',PrinceOFfame
Contents

LotR2TheBattleForMiddleEarthCursor (Texture)

Reviews
13:23, 25th Jul 2009 Hawkwing: It's slightly thinner than the Age of Mythology cursor, but otherwise it is, as far as I can tell, the same. Scaling manipulations are not hard to do.

M

13:23, 25th Jul 2009
Hawkwing: It's slightly thinner than the Age of Mythology cursor, but otherwise it is, as far as I can tell, the same. Scaling manipulations are not hard to do.

It isnt it is from battle for middle earth 2. but i made ring then CNP IT ,u need to cnp 1 cursor then change lighting of it xD i draw ring and 1 arrow and all other then CNP it..Narandza if u do CNP dont say that others do and this is from LotR2 and STFU AND DONT SAY ANYTHING MORE BCS U DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GAMES!!!

Also INGAME IT DONT SHOW OLD Cursor!

That post . . . didn't make any sense.

Nonetheless, I seriously suspect art theft.

It isnt it is from battle for middle earth 2. but i made ring then CNP IT ,u need to cnp 1 cursor then change lighting of it xD i draw ring and 1 arrow and all other then CNP it..Narandza if u do CNP dont say that others do and this is from LotR2 and STFU AND DONT SAY ANYTHING MORE BCS U DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GAMES!!!

Also INGAME IT DONT SHOW OLD Cursor!

i believe the translation would be: "It isn't from the BfME2, I made one Ring, then copied on other places in the cursor blp. Same with the cursor itself, then i tweaked the copies of my drawing a bit, changing the lightning.... (can't figure out the rest... o_O)

Also.. ingame it doesn't show old cursor"

however.. i have a reason to suspect that there ain't so much effort put into this... o_O