• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOTR Helms Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
LOL Hi guys !!!!!

It seems i havent posted here since... dunno. so:

Screens from a map i was working on once a time -3 weeks ago- and, like almost every map i start alone, now its "just there" in my HD.
Walls models by b2m, i reskinned 'em a bit.

The map was like every Helms Deep defense map, but i tried to make it look as beautiful as i could.

What do ya' think of 'em?

PS: Ignore last screen xD ((((( My old days: Mighty golem tournament )))))

Attachments

• Helms Deep 1.jpg
    Helms Deep 1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 2,883
  • Helms Deep 2.jpg
    Helms Deep 2.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 2,810
  • Helms Deep 4.jpg
    Helms Deep 4.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 2,028
  • Helms Deep 5.jpg
    Helms Deep 5.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 843
  • Helms Deep Uruk Attack.jpg
    Helms Deep Uruk Attack.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,255
  • TOTEM TOURNAMENT.jpg
    TOTEM TOURNAMENT.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 805
Level 3
if not last screenie (the golems one) i'd say that your terrain sux xD j/k, its cool, and it would be even cooler, if you could/your friend/dunno who make units like in BFME 2, you train one, but when it comes out its legion or w/e (5 units in one, you would have to bind 5 same models, put new animation, and new missisile if its ranged one)

Level 36
Very excellent, even though helms deep ahs been so overdone it's mindnumbing. PS Val-Gaav, change your user title as it is against the rules to have a user title that says 'admin' or such if you do not have that position. You would know that if you read the bloody rules... but none of the noobs around here seem to be doing that...

Level 6
BBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT[color=#000ff]T[/color] terrain ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although the one on the last screenie sucks.
PS: can you attach the map?

xD, last sceenie rocks, the others are "teh' sux".

I prefer not to upload the map :bored: since maybe someday ill continue working on it.

Oh, and FOR GOD' SAKEE, change ur signature, its way creepy big.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

B2M's doodads worked well here Hernan, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.