Lordaeron Spearman

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hello!
These are the human spearman of Lordaeron. They fight as one unit forming a strong shield wall and piercing all enemies that try to challenge their defense.
I was always sad that blizzard never gave any spearman unit to the alliance. Spearman are more common in armies then any other soldier also they appear in the warcraft cinematic so here it is the first of many variants of spearmen.
Soon I will update this with new models.

Credits:
Thank you to Flavius Alexander and deme3s . This was the inspiration for my model Human Spearman
Thank you to Mr Ogre man who advice me on how animations can be edited and for the custom helmet
Thank you to Barorque and Tamplier for the shield model Lordaeron Forces (CSW)

Updates:
  • Huge armor improvements
  • Additional animations
  • Improvement icons
Hope you like it!
Any feedback is welcomed.
Previews
Contents

Lordaeron Spearman (Model)

Lordaeron Spearman icon (Icon)

Lordaeron Spearman portrait (Model)

I believe he made the Lordaeron Shield, no? if not, then I guess your credits in the post are enough
Yes credit is enough for using such small part of the model I think. I had nothing to do with this besides a rather simple shiled re-texture, so no need to add co-author, credit is enough.

Cool model btw ))

Level 3
Wow, this one is a standout. You tried to copy the Republic Lieutenant, but a spearman is very good.

I’d say, it’s nice.

You're literally everywhere accusing everyone of 'copying' your work and talking down on their work which, by the way, is higher quality than most of yours.
Just stop it honestly.

Level 3
Love these models , 1 thought I want to share I was looking through the reforged models recently and have noticed that Tuskarr Spearman of all things has Attack 2 which is actualy melee attack(projectile doesn't disappear ) and it looks really visceral , is it possible to add/replace it to this model?

Level 27
Love these models , 1 thought I want to share I was looking through the reforged models recently and have noticed that Tuskarr Spearman of all things has Attack 2 which is actualy melee attack(projectile doesn't disappear ) and it looks really visceral , is it possible to add/replace it to this model?
Hmm I'l see how much I need to change/work around the models. Thank you for telling me about them. I am actually looking to make a 2 handed spearman.

Update:Sorry I really do not like the way it look. It does not feel like a proper spearman attack more like catching fish...

Last edited: