• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord of the rings the fellowship quest but of evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi i am currently developing the map the big fellowship quest.It's the only one fellowship quest which is getting still updated in 2019.Map is good but sometimes you get bored of it, i think its because everyone saw movies a lot of times and know all story and can know what will happen.

What would you say to create a map about playing as evil forces? it would be rpg also.Hmm but it's hard to think how game would look.The best would be if everyone would play 1 hero or so. There could be saruman lutrtz, and some more important orcs or maybe even nazguls. So basicaly our point would be to kill npc fellowship and get ring from frodo? We could include some bigger battles to make it more interesting like osghiliat, helms deep, minas tirith

Level 14
You could have the nine in the fellowship on one side and the nine ringwraiths on the other side? One has to destroy the ring and one has to capture the ring.

Level 23
Hi i am currently developing the map the big fellowship quest.It's the only one fellowship quest which is getting still updated in 2019.Map is good but sometimes you get bored of it, i think its because everyone saw movies a lot of times and know all story and can know what will happen.

What would you say to create a map about playing as evil forces? it would be rpg also.Hmm but it's hard to think how game would look.The best would be if everyone would play 1 hero or so. There could be saruman lutrtz, and some more important orcs or maybe even nazguls. So basicaly our point would be to kill npc fellowship and get ring from frodo? We could include some bigger battles to make it more interesting like osghiliat, helms deep, minas tirith
I know you said you would make it as a RPG, but it would be pretty amazing if it were made into a campaign. LOTR based maps can be developed really well as missions in a campaign as opposed to a giant RPG, but that is just my opinion.

Look forward to your evil version of the story, regardless of if it is a RPG or a campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.