• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for group of map testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
I´ve been working on this map for awhile, although i quit working on it last year i restarted some time ago. While its been lying around my comp after i stopped again too work on another project i decided too reopen it and make it playable enough for an online game vs others.

However i have been playing this game often with mechanical man and once with Cavman unfortunately that game ended as Mech got his ass kicked and he decided too quit before he was completely annihilated, he was the host so it prematurly ended the game before i could turn my attention too Cavman which was about too *quote roll over me\us*

The game has over 6 races. Fey,Vanguard,Undead,Chaos and Undine.
Fey being elvish with a lot of fey creatures such as Sprites.
Vangaurds being human replacingmagic with technology.
Undead being undead and there primary focus is on massing there dead *Mass zombies available early on*
Chaos being demons with Fel Orcs and finally Undine with Naga replacing the concept of the actual undine which is an aquatic race.

The Game play is rather different, instead of harvesting you train special classes of units too go out and capture a Gold Stone which will regenerate gold, but it can be stolen by the enemy. Instead of lumber there is power, power is needed if you plan on upgrading more powerful upgrades, buying artifacts or training powerful or unique units.

and finally instead of food there is leadership, those special classes i told you about increase leadership aswel as your main structure.

Your objectives is too defeat the enemy player but in this map ive made it into teamplay *fixed though*.
This is a beta test so i would like too have bugs reported or screenshots taken too advertise the map later on if something cool comes up. The map is not protected but it does include some of my models and various models i´ve downloaded. Credits are in place.
There are heroes but there not really of any primary focus, there only powerhouses.

Oh and on a final note, the game will not be played via Battle.net, it will be played on a very simple program called battle.lan which is direct ip game. If your interested pm me or meet me up on the hive chat. If you don´t own battle.lan not too worry its is a relatively small sized program simple too use it would be easy too instruct you on how too use it or were too get it.
only 4 player slots left. (sorry no screenshot yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.