• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

looking for a particular skin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i dont know how to skin myself, call me a newbie if u want. But im a really big skin and model consumer and always admiral of good art. And ever since i played Illidan's 7 Demon Hunter map from ROC... ive been looking for that Spawn skin that was used... til this day im still not able to find it. Now i reeeeeally want that skin baaad... anybody up for making it? I imagine it wouldnt be that hard looks pretty simple with the colors and everything. Then again what do i know?.. Im a noob... So somebody pleeease make that skin. Thanks.

Level 25

Do you think logically? Just think for a second

Afro is the moderator of the SKINS section and mentioned moving it. This is the REQUESTS section which I lord and preside over, and I have not mentioned moving

Perhaps logic can now step in?

Status
Not open for further replies.