• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LogBridgeSmall0

Horizontal/Vertical version
Made this from the original by blizzard since theirs wasn't walkable, had no animations. and always faced the wrong way. 1 of 2 models.

Update: Made a smoother walking surface for the units crossing.

Keywords:
bridge, log, wood, wooden
Contents

LogBridgeSmall0 (Model)

Reviews
10:46, 3rd Sep 2008 Pyritie: Approved, because we needed one of these. :D Plus it works ingame and looks good.

M

10:46, 3rd Sep 2008
Pyritie: Approved, because we needed one of these. :D Plus it works ingame and looks good.

Level 4
This model looks great, but when you use it in game it seems a little bit weird lol. I dont know if it is just me who is having this problem or what but 3/5 is what i give it.

I can only get it Vertical how do i fix so it's Horizontal?

Open Object Editor
-Go to your Destructibles tab
--Open your Bridges/Ramps folder
---Select your Bridge (Horizontal)
----Locate Art - Fixed Rotation
-----Set it to 90.00
------Now you have a horizontal bridge instead of a vertical one.

(Note: make sure your pathing is still what you want it to be after all the said changes.)

The new "updated" smoother version is much less better looking. The skin doesn't fit the model right, and the ropes are out of alignment. Take a peek at it in WC3 editor and see what I mean.

All I did for the new updated smoother version was make one flat, invisible plane over the top of the whole model, so those problems were there in the old version too.
Until I can find the exact coordanites of each vertex that is not lined up with the log ends, those problems will remain.

Also, I always check my models out in both the game and editor before a release.

Level 8
The plane over the top doesn't appear invisible though, there is a skin added on to it. I lined them up quite easily by editing the model, just making that square a tetragon.

EDIT: Nevermind, you were right, the plane is invisible ingame, and it works a lot better. Thanks for the update. Already voted a 5/5 for this model, so I can't vote again, but thank you.

Last edited:
Level 7
Hey Mephestrial, may I do a small edit to it, I would like to use it in my project. All credits will go to you of course. What do you say?