• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading Screen - Beastmaster with Creeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Intro:
I'm Phire, an old member who just recently came back to the website since I found and reinstalled Warcraft III. I'm good at terraining and creating signatures and icons so if you need any of the above, I'd happily do it.

Project:
The project I'm working on is called "Beast Wars" although the name may be subject to change (if you have a suggestion, feel free to message me). Basically, you are a Beast Lord and you start out in a forest and must fight the creeps around you to acquire their essences and summon creatures using different combinations of essences. There will be a few different modes with different objectives. I'd say overall the map is 70% done. I just need to finish up a few triggers and a little bit of terrain.

Request:
My request is a loading screen made in a "fan art" style. I'd like the loading screen to feature a Beastmaster with a tiger skin like the one in the image below but in a detailed style like the fan art of Rexxar also shown below. I'd like him to be a little off to the left (your left when looking at the computer). Also, I'd like the background to be a forest similar to the one in the image of my map with several different types of creeps behind him. I set up the basic format in the editor so you have a clear idea of what it should look like except in artistic form.

Background
Rexxar Fan Art

Thanks again for your time. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.