• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lizardman Warrior

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
A sword lizard guy that came first

Please use, you don't even have to notify me, I'll find you anyway

[Update 2] Added a helmet and a cuirass + tweaked some stuff. If you still want their original appearence, go here: C:\fakepath\Liz | HIVE

[Update 3] Removed the cuirass and made a new helmet, also added more detail I guess. New attack animations (should look more responsive I guess?)

23/06/2018 updated the texture and changed some stuff

25/01/2019 general upgrade, edited anims, edited texture, new icon, separate portrait

03/02/2019 minor blood splat edit and a couple small fixes

24/11/2023 Added a new alternate version, designed to look less specific and more generic and flexible. Minor fixes for the old model. Both models scaled up

Keywords:
lizard, lizardman, humanoid, dinosaur, reptile, sword, warrior, shield
Previews
Contents

lizardman warrior icon (Icon)

Lizardman Warrior (Model)

Lizardman Warrior Portrait (Model)

Lizardman Warrior Tribal (Model)

Lizardman Warrior Tribal Icon (Icon)

Lizarman Warrior Tribal Portrait (Model)

Reviews
15:40, 9th Dec 2014 MiniMage: Work on lowering the filesize. 23:25, 19th Dec 2014 MiniMage: Boom, magic happens. The filesize still looks hefty at first glance, but this is a two in one package deal. With the lowering of filesize to this level...
The lizardman warrior model file is not functional because when I tried to report the model, the model file did not appear (follow the instructions in the guide) me pueden ayudar
Both models work in the editor and in-game for me. I just tested them:
1700893117036.png

I use the newest version of the game.

Level 2
You sure you did everything right?

If it was, it wouldnt show up in the preview either
Sorry if I bother you. I followed the instructions just as the guide said (but nothing appeared)
Question: I have seen several files from other creators that only depend on a single file and not on 2 file models. Why do you make it depend on 2 files instead of one?