|CREDITS AND CHANGE LOG|
A really neat implementation of two factions.
- Foul Magics might be quite imbalanced against normal races since they won't be able to build on blight.
- What's an Arablast?
- Token of Spiders=Staff of Silence.
- Eyes of the Deep seems imbalanced because it's permanent. Maybe increasing the cooldown or something. Yeah, it costs a lot but other items also cost a lot and might not be as useful. Purity Cells isn't permanent for instance.
- Swarmlings' icon looks disabled instead of passive.
- The Undertaker's burrowed form doesn't have turn animations. It's like the bugged Corrupted Ancient Protector that shoots with its back.
- Pestilential shower doesn't do anything to sleeping units (creeps).
- The Underlord seems quite powerful.
- Spreading Corruption says it spawns a Blight Spore when it creates a Blighted Locust.
Well, the Ancient Protector does turn and it doesn't move when rooted.6.) Unfortunately, that's a game limitation. When a unit has no movement, it will not turn.
Forgot to remove that line9.) No? It creates a Blight Spore from the enemy corpse. If you cast it ON a Blight Spore it creates a Blighted Locust.
Welp. I think it's because it's a structure with proper animation. I'm not skilled enough to know how to edit models that much just to add a small detail. If you happen to know a simple solution to the turn while rooted, let me know.Well, the Ancient Protector does turn and it doesn't move when rooted.
Forgot to remove that line
Thank you for the compliments! A lot of work goes into my races.I had the chance to play some of your races and i fell in love immediately with the Frosaken, BUT as long as i can appreciate the HUMONGOUS creativty, after some match, i ended up not finding the real enthusiasm. BUT HERE... OH MY GOD, HERE... this is gotta be the best custom race i've ever played. I love the desing and all the little things. LOVE IT. The only "complain" i have about your races is that me, as a noobie-player that uses to avoid the passive hero skills during the campaign focusing on the spell to heal or damage... keep finding an 80% of unlockable spells that are mostly pasive or really elaborate. Maybe some more ignroant and gorund-to-earth spell to some hero would be cool.
Said that I LOVE YOUR STUFF.
Let me reword it in proper English. Your spells are sometimes slightly complicated. I haven't exprimented em all, of course, but I notice an rpg tendency, referring to percentage, and skills that get better, stronger defense and something like this. I see a lack of more down-to-earth things like:Thank you for the compliments! A lot of work goes into my races.
The wording on your problems with my spells is confusing. Are you saying they're too complicated? A lot of spells just have to do with expirementing. I also run into problems of not wanting to resuse spells I had previously made.
My Forsaken are in a need of an update. I am not satisfied on how they turned out.
and so on.This spell summon this unit
This spell heal 50 hp to the allied target
Blight Spreader from the Corrupter. Ceaseless Stings from Hornets.Ah yes, the "passive with cooldown" bit.
Y'know I've known about that for years, but never really came up with something to do with that knowledge. :< What have you used it in?