• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Live Streaming The Chosen Ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello everyone.

Tomorrow I'll live stream myself playing The Chosen Ones 1.6d. I'll start from prologue and go as long as I can with Normal Difficulty without any resources from Give Ups.

While I'm streaming you can hear me speaking, you can give comments and even help me if I'm in trouble. Also you may learn something from me. I'll be speaking most of the dialogue so it will be really fun and entertaining.

Anyway, the live streaming starts tomorrow at 18:00 Finnish time. It's +2 GMT.

Here is the link: http://www.livestream.com/aeroblyctos

Last edited:
Level 37
Icy hell Finland, Somebody Madman!

Hmm... interesting, so how long is that going to be cause I wanna watch a movie but I think u and ur campaign is awesome so I don't wanna miss either

I guess you'll get bored eventually when you hear enough of me. I think I'm not even able to complete it in just few hours. You could like watch a little at the beginning, go see your movie and come back. I maybe playing it even then. ^^

The campaign is pretty long... I can say that.

Level 37
Status
Not open for further replies.