1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

List of Gaias Clans / Player Groups [Battle.net]

Discussion in 'Gaias Retaliation ORPG' started by muzzel, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Vestra

Vestra

Resources:
    Resources:
    muzzel can we reformat this thread into the Battlenet player group thread, a list of players and clans specific to battlenet, which it already is but you could throw it in the thread title. Then, make a separate thread for garena players.

2. muzzel

muzzel

Resources:
    JASS:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    Sure.

As far as i know there are currently no clans around, is that right?

3. Vestra

Vestra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Currently no, there might be I just haven't seen many, plus the garena player base seems to be all over the place. Thanks, this should help quite a bit

4. muzzel

muzzel

Resources:
    JASS:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    There have been several requests for a Gaias Room (and for other RPGs) in the Garena forum, but sadly the Garena staff doesnt seem to care too much about this kind of suggestions.

Anyway, it would be possible to create a PlayerGroup which has a list of all approved members and an internal chat. I think when 1.2 is out and more people start playing this again we should consider creating one.

5. Vestra

Vestra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is there any chance of creating a temporary Garena player list here that we could sticky to save people making a new thread every time they're looking for Garena buddies?

6. muzzel

muzzel

Resources:
    JASS:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    Sure, if you have a list just write it in this thread, i can move it to a new topic then.

7. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am very pleased to announce the return of Clan Gaia @ US East :) :) :) - Perhaps I will get us a bot soon! (though it may be a waste of some $$ until 1.2 is out since not as many people play atm. Thoughts?)

EDIT: The bots not a shaman yet so it's auto !invite (name) feature won't work until I promote him, roughly one week. So if you want an invite in the clan until them You'll need to have me invite you directly. Sorry for my stupidity I should have just made the bot the chieftain like I did last time haha

EDIT2: Muzzel you host GaiasHostBot right? In my clan channel I am trying to set up my clan bot so it spams what games are currently being host and I am trying to do it with your bot so people currently know where your bot is at, but I think for it to work my bot would need access to your bot to be able to whisper it to say "!getgames" and have your bot reply. So is it posible that Clan_Gaia@USEast could get access to your gaias hosting bot?

EDIT3: Also Muzzel you can feel free to have the GaiasHotBot have it's default channel as Clan Gaia instead of the void or whatever, taht way when its not in a game it will just go to the clan channel

EDIT4: I have changed the bot to my account S0ulseeker for this first week before I can switch Clan_gaia to the offical chieftan so if you go to clan gaia you will be able to auto invite yourself. Feel free to join the clan and welcome back to Clan Gaia ^_^

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  8. Vestra

Vestra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Muzzel I've made a significant update to the Garena player list. If it could be sticky'd I'd appreciate that. If you want to wait until it's finished that's fine to.

9. muzzel

muzzel

Resources:
    JASS:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    Actually, we could list both garena and bnet players in one thread. Would look like this:

Battle.net

S0ulseeker
    Tsumo
    Vestra

Garena

Vestra
    Paul
    BoxOfFaith

What do you think?

10. Vestra

Vestra

Resources:
    Resources:
    It might but if the player base gets larger we're going to need spoilers within spoilers within spoilers. Plus allowing people to ctrl+F with ease their name helps a bit too. It's up to you in the end muzzel, I don't mind.

11. viar

viar

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi im new to gaia perhaps u know me my main is hunter so add me and play with me gaia on bnet my name is viar ur supposed to whisper me

12. Shapy

Shapy

Resources:
    Resources:
    the best thing is to join us.west and join the clan orpg u always find some player

13. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think the list of clans on this list should be updated. Clan ORPG @USWest isn't even on the list and Clan Gaia on USEast isn't reallya round anymore. DUnno about the others.

14. Tarmo

Tarmo

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'd be glad to join you guys if you need any more players. I'm new and pretty bad though. My username is ThatTarmo on both us.west and us.east
    At the moment I have a level 31 monk and some other lower level characters...that's all though D:
    I just don't see myself being able to get any mana crystals solo, unless there's some other way to acquire them.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  15. Vestra

Vestra

Resources:
    Resources:
    You won't be able to get them solo, no. Your best bet is to add gaiashostbot to your friends lest and join Clan ORPG on US West. The lovely gentlemen there will surely help you out ^_^

16. PennyWise

PennyWise

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gaias Playergroup Europe

I'm from Europe and cant find any playergroup. So i will create one.
    Channel: Clan LazY
    Im a Shaman in Clan LazY so i'm a Channel Operator.
    There is just 1 Rule: Dont flame other people.
    We have a Hostbot and i will ask for uploading newest Version of Gaias there for some inhouse games.
    If some guys are mannered and often in the channel, they can ask me for Admin Rights on the Bot, so they can host when im offline.

I Hope i will see u guys

Bnet Acc.: Penny]Wise

17. Griffin

Griffin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey guys I know it's been a long time (I doubt anybody remembers me aka G.H.O.S.T USEast) but I'm back from Clan BxT and I'm going to start promoting Gaiais ORPG to hopefully start up some active groups for both new players and those who want to do dungeons only.

Spread the word around that Clan BxT is not only going to be stuck with DotA and hopefully we'll start seeing some active Gaias groups again!

See you soon mates!

Channel:
    Clan BxT @USEast

Gaias Clan Member:
    Griffin (name's Jack but we have quite a few of them in our clan so Griffin works best)

18. muzzel

muzzel

Resources:
    JASS:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    actually i remember you, welcome back :)

19. Griffin

Griffin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Glad to be back thanks muzzel! If you need any help unfortunately I'm the last BxT member that probably plays this apart from Caroline (Tipsy) but she isn't that active either haha. I'm looking forward to hopefully set up BxT is a good go-to clan for Gaias anyways.

Got a few messages and saw a few new faces today so that's great news, keep it coming mates!

Cheers!

20. Zahanis

Zahanis

Resources:
    Resources:
    If there's an active group being built, I'm interested !
    For now I've a lvl 18 ranger and a lvl 11 cleric but they might get higher on lvl !
    Add me : Zahanis on US.West I joined the Clan Gaia