• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lirch has to go

Should Lirch be removed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Don't you guys think that this topic along with acouple others are a waste of time? There are alot of other stuff people could be doing to help the site then debating over a topic, that if some one did not even consider asking people would not be a issue. *sigh*

Level 18
I thought you weren't going to post here anymore, NoAmmoSorry. Guess that didn't last long.

Now if the people who think it's a waste of time would kindly get their @$$ out of this thread, because it'll only take their precious time and leave it open to serious depaters, we're all happy again :thumbs_up:

Level 15
I don't think anyone is honestly debating this seriously other than Avator and a handfull of people who also want Lirch gone. No one really seems to care if Lirch goes or not. People are simply saying "ok, permaignore is fair enough, not to mention it can be used in other situations".

I really don't see why this is open anymore. Avator got all the attention he wanted and now we all know he complains about the most miniscule things, such as Pyritie's bot (shit, I care so little that I don't even remember what it's called and I just read the topic name less than a minute ago).

V.I

V.I

Level 5
This really isn't the topic for that kinda complaint, I think. I mean, I believe that's what the report button is for.

Speaking of which, all we're waiting for is an admin verdict on whether or not a permaignore command will become available, and if so, when.

Level 18
This 'handful of people' besides me are 23. Right now, you're just complaining to get things your way.

This is the last time I'm going to say this: This is only to discuss the thread topic, not what other people choose. You can take that into PM.

Level 11
I thought you weren't going to post here anymore, NoAmmoSorry. Guess that didn't last long.

Now if the people who think it's a waste of time would kindly get their @$$ out of this thread, because it'll only take their precious time and leave it open to serious depaters, we're all happy again :thumbs_up:

o_O, Wow... your really an angry person arent you.... like that shit wasnt even needed. I would recomend therapy sesions for you, im guessing your parents did not love you enough or something cause you keep busting my balls, or you got a small... .. ... >.>......

Level 15
What about changing Lirch's wellcome msg?
Instead:

Lirch: Hi, <joining user>

This:

Lirch: Hi, <joining user>, do you think me annoying? So type "/permaignore Lirch" to kill me :D

You can already do that if you so wish.

I think Lirch's dead, as it's pretty innactive lately.

Well Pyritie is in Thailand, so of course Lirch is inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.