• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lightforge

credits

changelog
v1 - uploaded
v1.1 - slightly edited the roof shape and texture

Keywords:
light, forge, war, mill, black, smith, scarlet, crusade, holy, paladin, warrior, weapons, blessed, priest, edited, new, version, v,1,., changed
Contents

Lightforge (Model)

Lightforge Icon (Icon)

Reviews
13:07, 20th Feb 2010 DonDustin: great building
Sin'dorei300
Our rules -Icon Submission Rules- state the following: "Before uploading a corresponding icon for another author's resource, you have to acquire that author's permission." Please, read the rules. About the icon, it's too dark to see much and not...
Level 15
Cloud is bad, maybe dark gray with some yellow-red on begin. that well(im not good with speaking english [I don't know how is it called]) around iron, and greater colors (red{LAVA} yellow and other details)

It's not bad, the colour of the cloud depends from what you forge. And just plus, it's just ment to be 'light'' forge as takakenji said

Our rules -Icon Submission Rules- state the following:
"Before uploading a corresponding icon for another author's resource, you have to acquire that author's permission."
Please, read the rules.
About the icon, it's too dark to see much and not easily recognizable. Try a different angle and detach the building from the background better.

Level 6
Our rules -Icon Submission Rules- state the following:
"Before uploading a corresponding icon for another author's resource, you have to acquire that author's permission."
Please, read the rules.
About the icon, it's too dark to see much and not easily recognizable. Try a different angle and detach the building from the background better.

Will do, ehmm about the author? I don't think he's really active for me to even message?