• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lady Liadrin / Female Elf Paladin

Hello!
Liadrin, leader of the bloodknight.
Original design by vindorei
Description:
  • A little bit different from the WOW designed model, she uses the warden armor texture is made by Superfrycook , with some color modifications made by me
  • Hope it can help with your projects, please remember to give credit, enjoy.
c6443be131454ddfb731a20425b2aa15~tplv-mlhdmxsy5m-q75:0:0.image

Update:
  • The original model was updated by Fugrim with new custom animations
  • Added armor changes to the shield/weapon and new shoulder blades
  • Also created a high elf version for anyone that need's it
  • Created Icons for all versions
Check out the rest of our models here:
Hope you enjoy!
All feedback is welcomed.
Previews
Contents

Bloodknight Liadrin Gold Eyes (Model)

Bloodknight Liadrin Gold Eyes Icons (Icon)

Bloodknight Liadrin Gold Eyes portrait (Model)

Bloodknight Liadrin Green Eyes (Model)

Bloodknight Liadrin Green Eyes Icons (Icon)

Bloodknight Liadrin Green Eyes portrait (Model)

High Elf Paladin Liadrin (Model)

High Elf Paladin Liadrin Icons (Icon)

High Elf Paladin Liadrin portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
The issues are now resolved, it's now APPROVED. Good job! I'd still recommend an extra avatar alternate form based on that artwork :P
Level 8
Nice model, but I think it could be good to have walk animations for people who want to make cinematics with her !

Level 48
You could try to change the blue gem to green, or change all gems to yellow like in the concept. You could maybe even have two versions - one with green gems, and one with yellow gems. Her eyes could match those colours - also, I think you don't have a strong emissive for the eyes, from the screenshot? Those look nice on Elves.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
You could try to change the blue gem to green, or change all gems to yellow like in the concept. You could maybe even have two versions - one with green gems, and one with yellow gems. Her eyes could match those colours - also, I think you don't have a strong emissive for the eyes, from the screenshot? Those look nice on Elves.
was gonna suggest leaving them for her "avatar" alternate version

Level 21
I think this looks pretty awesome and wonderful, and it's way much better than the model Blizzard made for her in World of Warcraft...

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
The execution is very good, however blood splats randomly appear especially during spell slam and walk, you probably haven't set it properly to her death animation as it didn't show up there; also I don't think she's the kind of person that will throw knives away instead of let's say stomping the ground or using the shield to slam the ground. Also, remove anything below the chest in her portrait.

I'm setting this to AWAITING UPDATE until the issues are resolved.

Level 35
The execution is very good, however blood splats randomly appear especially during spell slam and walk, you probably haven't set it properly to her death animation as it didn't show up there; also I don't think she's the kind of person that will throw knives away instead of let's say stomping the ground or using the shield to slam the ground. Also, remove anything below the chest in her portrait.

Hei brother :) Did you also check my update?
The slam animation is made to represent the Devine Storm. Paladin never had a slam ability like a warrior so that's why I did not think she should.
I will soon repair the bloodspat ,but the slam ability will remain like that. A shield slam animation can also be the spell animation because it's the best to use. I am thinking of a different spell animation for her.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
Hei brother :) Did you also check my update?
The slam animation is made to represent the Devine Storm. Paladin never had a slam ability like a warrior so that's why I did not think she should.
I will soon repair the bloodspat ,but the slam ability will remain like that. A shield slam animation can also be the spell animation because it's the best to use. I am thinking of a different spell animation for her.
yes, your update is what I checked and tested if I'm not mistaken

forgot to change the state of this model

Last edited:
Level 2
excellent model is good and please tell me you have a model of antonidos ghost without a horse would you like to see?

Level 18
Awesome addition, I love female variants as it creates more diversity overall in the roster but also and more importantly cause it allows us to imagine female characters for custom maps and campaigns.

Level 35
Beautiful blood elf. It's surprising that it received such a brutal update. making it a renewed favorite. I like it better than its original version in World of Warcraft.:peasant-ok-hand:
Thank you but it's not about the look for me.
I am a main animation modeler I gave her more animations and small changes, the main change to her look was the new blue armor for high elf and gold eyes for blood elf