• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arch Angel Seraphim

------------------------------Small History-----------------------------------------------
As the mighty Arch Angels were not longer able to bare the world's destiny and pain on them alone, they called the Seraphims, a celestial and holy order of the Arch Angel, who are there to protect the Inner Shrine from the Chaos.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uses the demon hunter model as base with some animations from blade master, shaman and sorceress.

Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map. Do not distribute it to other sides in any way. Thanks.

Keywords:
Angel, Arch Angel, General Frank, Seraphim, holy, white, gold, metal
Contents

Arch Angel Seraphim (Model)

Arch Angel Seraphim Portrait (Model)

Reviews
10:37, 31st May 2008 HappyTauren: Some animations show her walking, and some show her floating. So, it could use few touchups, and maybe get wings animated, but, other than that, it is very nicely edited model.
Level 4
I like it in a sense, but, wings are tiny as hell, doubt are usable, and, she looks a little to many. (Personally) even that other "normal" angel looks more femanine, sweet colors but, yeah, could of been a little better, honest opinion ^^ Nice to see an female version too though.

Level 1
Nice Model and Really Nice Animation but the little wing on the boot are....
for me it a really good work 4.5/5

Level 8
Old but GOLD :) I love this model, especially the Spell and Spell slam animations.

Little thing though: The sword goes inside its shoulder (clips) after the attack and attack 2 animations, it's hardly noticeable in-game anyways but it's still a small flaw.