Level Design Contest #1 - Boss Fight Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riki

Arena Moderator
Level 25
Honestly should be uploaded cause it looks amazing.

I think you should work on something for the cliff edges cause (imo) it brings everything else down.
Yeah, I really hate those edges but I don't really have a lot of options since I based my idea necessarily on cliffs. I'll come up with something to fix it (or so I hope).

This will be the second arena. There is still a lot of work to do, so several things may change in the next few days. This is supposed to be one of the roof areas of the temple. The idea is that the Boss can channel the power of winter from the surrounding area area to further increase its power.

WIP7.PNG

Riki

Arena Moderator
Level 25
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do so, but I can adapt it for you if you want.

Alternatively ask one of the judges if they can do it!
Let me ask the judges to see if they can help me with this.

I posted my map but I really need an extension because my 2nd arena is hardly started
The Megaraut
I will extend this contest for three more days, until June 9. I hope this can help you.

Level 12
Map is updated but still unfinished. I will keep in mind to have a v1.0 there for future purposes (this contest was gonna lead into something else).

Some doodads were way out of alignement for some reason which cost me some time but overall it's cleaned up and fully pathed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.