• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DruidottheTalon.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A friend's request for her survival horror map i hope do you like it maybe can be used for a necromancer or resurrected undead unit why he is purple? well i think purple is the color of the necromancy in warhammer dark elves wear purple cloth's give me credits if this is used and comment if you want
UPDATED:added a noise and a mouth added more highlight's to clothes
mmm extrange the changues cant display on screenshot and on unwrap but there are more changues i added bones to the chest too

Keywords:
night elve,flesh,demon,creepy,purple
Contents

lepper,druid,scary,creepy (Texture)

Reviews
16:39, 1st Oct 2009 THE_END: This still needs work, the use of filters is obvious, as well as a recolor of the cape really. You need to add more definition everyone this skin and change it up. More work required. And since I will be on a leave, if...

M

16:39, 1st Oct 2009
THE_END: This still needs work, the use of filters is obvious, as well as a recolor of the cape really. You need to add more definition everyone this skin and change it up. More work required. And since I will be on a leave, if you update this let another mod know.

11:31, 11th Oct 2009
67chrome: The flesh seems like it is made of the same piece applied over and over again, which is more reminiscent of Copy and Paste or filter work, neither of which count as freehand. The rest of the skin seems to be colored purple along the same places it was originally leather cloth. The shading on the cloth could be applied in more logical places, the why the folds are defined seems to create more of a pattern on the cloth than the illusion of wrinkles. It recommend adding some sort of designs to the cloth, re-shading it to make the folds appear more dynamic, and use freehand work to create the flesh.