• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Legends of Azeroth - Seeds of Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
DEAD, CANCELLED, MURDERED, MAULED

yosaJwK.png

KYoChfI.png
Legends of Azeroth is a compilation campaign, containing separate stories from the world of Azeroth.
Each story will contain only one playable map and zero or more cinematic maps. The stories will have
no connection with each other; each will be a separate entry.

How many stories there will be depends on how much I decide to do. However, Legends of Azeroth
will be released immediately once the first story is finished and will hopefully continue to update
with future stories.

At the moment - Seeds of Faith - is the story being worked on. Estimated completion: ~90%.

Special thanks to Forsaken, who is the terrainer of this campaign.

rYCSgXD.png
8B5Fu7E.png
[c]Azeroth is in peril like it has not seen since the War of Ancients;
the Cataclysm has devastated Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms.
Tyrande Whisperwind, troubled by the disaster in Rut'theran Village,
is plagued by worry for her adopted daughter, Shandris Feathermoon.

Despite Malfurion's pleas to remain in Darnassus, Tyrande makes for
Sardor Isle; determined to find Shandris and verify her well-being.
When she arrives, Tyrande finds that she had cause to be
concerned: the naga have laid siege on Feathermoon Stronghold.

zbugF3C.png
- Based on the Seeds of Faith short story.
- Two cinematic maps and one playable map.
- Main characters are Tyrande Whisperwind, Malfurion Stormrage and Shandris Feathermoon.
- Updated techtree - most of the units have received some changes. Faerie Dragon has
received a complete revamp.
- Chimaera has been replaced with a new unit - Dreamwalker.
- There is another new unit - Restoration Druid.
- New fun exotic items that have a chance to drop from any enemy unit. One is a
legendary with only 0.1% chance to drop.

bF41SpJ.png
JZJZGCa.jpg
[c]
3q85hTE.jpg
[c]
5lAlT3E.jpg
[r]
pvzvIOy.jpg
[c]
cD6e7cv.jpg
[c]
r7ij3uY.jpg

Got any questions or suggestions? Feel free to post!

Last edited:
Level 26
My new project! I am having a lot of fun working on this.

I also wanted to make a new thread as I felt the old one was about big story campaigns, and this one is not that kind of campaign. I will have the old thread closed.

Level 12
Its great to have you back Tomoraider :). Best of luck with your compilation campaign !

Level 12
Also Tomoraider , the heroes wont have a level limit because its only one map, right ?

Last edited:
Level 15
Uuuuu, nice! Great news! So, can we expect to see other leader short stories or you are going with something elsw? Can't wait to see Night Elf tech-tree!

Level 11
OMG OMG OMG ITS TOMORAIDER BACK!!! *Looks at date.* Oh... Why am I always late for big stuff?

Level 2
*Walks into the room*
Wow this looks amazing! Good luck!
*Walks out, closing door*
*Rushes back in, kicking open the door*
Are we going to see any humans!?

-------------------------------------
Aside that, good luck and cheers!

Level 5
A legendary item with a 0.1% drop rate? hmmm.... good lord Imma have to restart a mission a whole lot of times for that item :3 And yyyyaaaayy Tomo is back :D Hope to find them well placed secrets on this campaign

Last edited:
Level 20
Glad to see one of the best campaign makers back on track!

Do you indent to use custom skins for the unites?From the screenshots i did not see any.

Level 1
after watching the trailer, currently i am so so so excited...
i hope that i can immediately start playing..:p

Level 12
Any updates on this, exactly on the release date information? I've been checking the Campaign category of the Maps section for a week day by day now, in hopes of finding this released. I'm quite eager to play it as it seems really promising from what I saw in the trailer. Thanks in advance for the response.

Level 26
I've been really busy lately so I haven't found the time to finish it up. Other than that, something doesn't quite feel right about the campaign... I don't really know. Once I do find the time for it, I'll see what I'll do.

Level 12
As the post above mine states, no need to rush - take your time. As in explanation for my own post above, it's just that there was no update on how things are going and all, so I felt like asking because I was looking forward to this campaign and was excited. But yeah, you know the best mate, take your time and have it the best way that fits you!

Level 12
I'd love to have at least demo of this released to be honest. The overall idea of this campaign surely got my attention and interest, as I'm sure many others feel the same way. In case you're still around and reading this, tomoraider, embrace us with a gift of releasing at least demo of this campaign. It has awesome plot and ideas involved, and I'm so eager to play some of it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.