• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legendary Battle Of Heros 1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Legendary Battle Of Heros
Created by Galles

Map Info:

The Burning Legion is back, with the same plan to destroy the world!! Cenarius and his elves need to protect their territory Archimonde and the Burning Legion soldiers!! Choose your side, choose your heroes, team up and defend the side you chose, the world's fate is in your hands and in your team. To win or defeat Archimonde Cenarius!!

Features:

Legendary Battle Of Heros 2 features 16 heroes in taverns free choice, also has a cinematic at the beginning of the game, for the players to understand the story a bit after you pick up your hero and gone to war!! Some of the major features of the map are:

• first item that has to be possessed lets you turn a god.
  • System Scrolls Awardees, more valuable than gold and can use to buy better items
  • and -eg mode (extra gold ) is used at the beginning by the host, arranged +1000 extra gold for all players.

IMPORTANT: to get rewarded scrolls, kill enemy heroes or replace with gold in store.
Some else stuff about map:

The map has 3 lanes: MID, TOP, BOT. The style of play is similar to Dota, which creeps out of lanes and their goal is to destroy the towers, until they reach the Cenarius / Archimonde. However, I changed a bit, the top and bot lanes leaving a certain amount of creeps, now in mid Lane, leaving double the creeps, the aim of this is my attempt to keep the players from both teams in the same lane, needing more teamwork.
One of the important things the map scrolls are awarded, it occupied the space that would be wood, these scrolls are worth more than gold and can only be consiguidos if any allied player pass you by buying the store, or killing enemy heroes, to each dead hero you won +1 parchment awarded. With this you will be able to buy scrolls better items in store Magica at its base and can better prepare yourself for war.
Screenshots:

Image Description:
I did the ground with all possible affection, focused to the maximum in the smallest detail, because everyone knows that one of the most important elements in the map is the terrain.
2mhssac.png

j7xh5d.png

Image Description:
Players battling in mid lane, as I said before, is the best mid lane game.

Change Log:

Added:
  • First version posted

Added:
  • Secret Items, which automatically Forman in purchasing existing items in the store.
  • New Items
Fixed:
  • Spells Heroes balanced
  • Heroes matched
  • More time for the start of the game.

Credits:

• HammerFist132 (UI--Cooldown Indicator)
  • JetFangInferno (Black Chakra Explosion)
  • Tranquil (Archangel)
Thanks to these people for systems and models.

Author's notes:

Thanks to all who download and play, notice that it is my first map that post here, so if you missed something, just tell me I'll try to fix it. Realize that Legendary Battle Of Heros lacks AI (Artificial Intelligence), so it is possible to play only with players, I recommend 3x3 or 2x2 at least. Please be sincere if they post their opinions.

Keywords:
aos
Contents

Legendary Battle Of Heros 1.3 (Map)

Reviews
20:01, 26th Apr 2013 Orcnet: a stable AoS map, no much problem found whatsoever, map approved (:
Daffa
Moved to Substandard since for some reason the non english issue was not addressed during approval.

M

20:01, 26th Apr 2013
Orcnet: a stable AoS map, no much problem found whatsoever, map approved :)

Level 10
New version with some changes:

Added:
  • First version posted

Added:
  • Secret Items, which automatically Forman in purchasing existing items in the store.
  • New Items
Fixed:
  • Spells Heroes balanced
  • Heroes matched
  • More time for the start of the game.

Okay, here's my opinion of the map

[+]The Map is easy to play
[+]Map is decently balanced
[+]Map is fun
[+]Map has a good terrain
[-]Map uses Portuguesse Language - it might not irritating for (cuz I'm a quick learner) but it might irritate some people

overall, I rate the 3/5 (I will rate 4/5 if the language is english)

~Daffa the Mage

Level 10
Okay, here's my opinion of the map

[+]The Map is easy to play
[+]Map is decently balanced
[+]Map is fun
[+]Map has a good terrain
[-]Map uses Portuguesse Language - it might not irritating for (cuz I'm a quick learner) but it might irritate some people

overall, I rate the 3/5 (I will rate 4/5 if the language is english)

~Daffa the Mage

Really what hinders you from playing the map is his language, but I already started to make a version in English, which will be ready soon:thumbs_up:

Level 4
KKKK É verdade, é meio dificil ver um brasileiro fazendo um mapa que seja serio, valeu ae ^^ to com vontade de chorar :ogre_hurrhurr:

e que engocio é esse de fazer trailler ?

hehe tipo, em projetos grandes, a galera gosta de fazer uns trailers do mapa, tipo mostrando um pouco o terreno, a jogabilidade sabe? As spells, os heroes, o terrain, normalmente colocam musica tbm. Mas é algo rápido só pra mostrar um pouco :thumbs_up:

hehe tipo, em projetos grandes, a galera gosta de fazer uns trailers do mapa, tipo mostrando um pouco o terreno, a jogabilidade sabe? As spells, os heroes, o terrain, normalmente colocam musica tbm. Mas é algo rápido só pra mostrar um pouco :thumbs_up:
KKKK É verdade, é meio dificil ver um brasileiro fazendo um mapa que seja serio, valeu ae ^^ to com vontade de chorar :ogre_hurrhurr:

e que engocio é esse de fazer trailler ?
E esses so 1 no mid nas screen? kk legal ver um brasileiro fazendo mapas \o boa sorte.
Please guys, English only, refrain from speaking language other than english, direct this to VM or PM instead, thank you.

@Galles
is the english version out?

Level 1
I might be wrong but isn't it against the hive rules to publish non-english maps?
Just wondering how it got approved.
(The map itself is probably quite good, but the language barrier makes it somewhat limited to play)