1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Legendary Battle Of Heros 1.3

Submitted by Galles
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Legendary Battle Of Heros
Created by Galles

Map Info:

The Burning Legion is back, with the same plan to destroy the world!! Cenarius and his elves need to protect their territory Archimonde and the Burning Legion soldiers!! Choose your side, choose your heroes, team up and defend the side you chose, the world's fate is in your hands and in your team. To win or defeat Archimonde Cenarius!!

Features:

Legendary Battle Of Heros 2 features 16 heroes in taverns free choice, also has a cinematic at the beginning of the game, for the players to understand the story a bit after you pick up your hero and gone to war!! Some of the major features of the map are:

• first item that has to be possessed lets you turn a god.
  • System Scrolls Awardees, more valuable than gold and can use to buy better items
  • and -eg mode (extra gold ) is used at the beginning by the host, arranged +1000 extra gold for all players.

IMPORTANT: to get rewarded scrolls, kill enemy heroes or replace with gold in store.
Some else stuff about map:

The map has 3 lanes: MID, TOP, BOT. The style of play is similar to Dota, which creeps out of lanes and their goal is to destroy the towers, until they reach the Cenarius / Archimonde. However, I changed a bit, the top and bot lanes leaving a certain amount of creeps, now in mid Lane, leaving double the creeps, the aim of this is my attempt to keep the players from both teams in the same lane, needing more teamwork.
One of the important things the map scrolls are awarded, it occupied the space that would be wood, these scrolls are worth more than gold and can only be consiguidos if any allied player pass you by buying the store, or killing enemy heroes, to each dead hero you won +1 parchment awarded. With this you will be able to buy scrolls better items in store Magica at its base and can better prepare yourself for war.
Screenshots:

Image Description:
I did the ground with all possible affection, focused to the maximum in the smallest detail, because everyone knows that one of the most important elements in the map is the terrain.
[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Image Description:
Players battling in mid lane, as I said before, is the best mid lane game.

Change Log:

Version 1.2

Added:
  • First version posted

Version 1.3

Added:
  • Secret Items, which automatically Forman in purchasing existing items in the store.
  • New Items
Fixed:
  • Spells Heroes balanced
  • Heroes matched
  • More time for the start of the game.

Credits:

• HammerFist132 (UI--Cooldown Indicator)
  • JetFangInferno (Black Chakra Explosion)
  • Tranquil (Archangel)
Thanks to these people for systems and models.

Author's notes:

Thanks to all who download and play, notice that it is my first map that post here, so if you missed something, just tell me I'll try to fix it. Realize that Legendary Battle Of Heros lacks AI (Artificial Intelligence), so it is possible to play only with players, I recommend 3x3 or 2x2 at least. Please be sincere if they post their opinions.

Keywords:
aos
Contents

Legendary Battle Of Heros 1.3 (Map)

Reviews
20:01, 26th Apr 2013 Orcnet: a stable AoS map, no much problem found whatsoever, map approved (:
  1. 20:01, 26th Apr 2013
    Orcnet: a stable AoS map, no much problem found whatsoever, map approved :)

2. Galles

Galles

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    New version with some changes:

Version 1.2

Added:
    • First version posted

Version 1.3

Added:
    • Secret Items, which automatically Forman in purchasing existing items in the store.
    • New Items
    Fixed:
    • Spells Heroes balanced
    • Heroes matched
    • More time for the start of the game.

3. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Okay, here's my opinion of the map

[+]The Map is easy to play
    [+]Map is decently balanced
    [+]Map is fun
    [+]Map has a good terrain
    [-]Map uses Portuguesse Language - it might not irritating for (cuz I'm a quick learner) but it might irritate some people

overall, I rate the 3/5 (I will rate 4/5 if the language is english)

~Daffa the Mage

4. Galles

Galles

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Really what hinders you from playing the map is his language, but I already started to make a version in English, which will be ready soon:thumbs_up:

5. ~DARK~

~DARK~

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Is it Like DotA ? Cause I Want Know It . Please Give Some ScreenShots So I Can Make A Review of it .

6. Galles

Galles

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Only the style map which is equal to (AOS), plus the placement of the towers and gameplay heroes and items are completely different.

tell me, what do you think of the map? :thumbs_up:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  7. xgeneralthorx

xgeneralthorx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm u may make a trailer, what u think? ^^

offtopic:

E esses so 1 no mid nas screen? kk legal ver um brasileiro fazendo mapas \o boa sorte.

8. Galles

Galles

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

KKKK É verdade, é meio dificil ver um brasileiro fazendo um mapa que seja serio, valeu ae ^^ to com vontade de chorar :ogre_hurrhurr:

e que engocio é esse de fazer trailler ?

9. xgeneralthorx

xgeneralthorx

Resources:
    Resources:
    hehe tipo, em projetos grandes, a galera gosta de fazer uns trailers do mapa, tipo mostrando um pouco o terreno, a jogabilidade sabe? As spells, os heroes, o terrain, normalmente colocam musica tbm. Mas é algo rápido só pra mostrar um pouco :thumbs_up:

10. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Please guys, English only, refrain from speaking language other than english, direct this to VM or PM instead, thank you.

@Galles
    is the english version out?

11. RiotZ

RiotZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Heroes*

12. Galles

Galles

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks for all the comments.:ogre_haosis:

13. FrozenFenrir

FrozenFenrir

Resources:
    Resources:
    I might be wrong but isn't it against the hive rules to publish non-english maps?
    Just wondering how it got approved.
    (The map itself is probably quite good, but the language barrier makes it somewhat limited to play)