• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legend of War

MGHetedik

Legend of War
Created by MGHetedik
Map Info

Some maps are RPG style and some maps you can build structures and create armies.

Story

The second part of the story what takes place on the time of the first war. A new main character joins the story the youthful orc fighter: Rog'har.

Features

- 12 playable maps, 3 Interlude maps, and one credits map.
- custom abilities, custom spells.
- custom models, icons, and skins.
- some imported music and few ambient sounds from World of Warcraft.

Main characters

Praton - The known Stormwind commander Reinhart's son. When the squad disbanded and the members are leaving Praton left the capital together with his younger sister and settled in Moonbrook.

Rog'har - The youthful orc fighter, He lives in peace in a small village, but the winds of war reach him.

Clans and Armies

The Blackrock

166555-albums2300-picture102451.jpg

The Shattered Hand

166555-albums2300-picture102456.jpg

The Burning Blade

166555-albums2300-picture102455.jpg

The Bonechewer

166555-albums2300-picture102454.jpg

The Black Tooth Grin

166555-albums2300-picture102452.jpg

The Warsong

166555-albums2300-picture102458.jpg

The Bleeding Hollow

166555-albums2300-picture102453.jpg

The Twilight's Hammer

166555-albums2300-picture102457.jpg

The Azeroth army

166555-albums2300-picture102449.jpg

The Stone Beard

166555-albums2300-picture102450.jpg

The Map Human

166555-albums2300-picture102447.jpg

The Map Orc

166555-albums2300-picture102448.jpg

Image Description:
Westfall
166555-albums2300-picture102444.jpg

Image Description:
Duskwood
166555-albums2300-picture102441.jpg

Image Description:
Draenor Forest
166555-albums2300-picture102440.jpg

Image Description:
Temple of Damned
166555-albums2300-picture102445.jpg

Image Description:
Temple of Damned
166555-albums2300-picture102446.jpg

Image Description:
Dazragore and Rog'har
166555-albums2300-picture102442.jpg

Image Description:
Cassius and Shadow
166555-albums2300-picture102443.jpg

Credits:

Very special thanks to the model/skin creators of the Hive and some other websites models/skins creators.

3ABXO3
67chrome
.KC
Alastor
AnemicRoyalty
Amigurumi
AnimE
Aquis
Bloodslaughter
Born2Modificate
Buster
Callahan
Cavman
Celestea
Chaosfury
ChevronSeven
Chriz.
Ckopnnoh
Cookie
Dan van Ohllus
Dark Hunter1357
darklord_avalon
Deathbringer
Dmitry Rommel
diosilva16
DiscreetMan
Elrat
Elunes-Guardian
eubz
Ergius
Ezikielth
FreiBier
frostwolf
General Frank
Gmish_57
Gottfrei
HappyTauren
Horn
IKS
Illidan(Evil)X
imforfun
iristle
Kam
KeT
Kitabatake
Klarnetist
levigeorge1617
MassiveMaster
Makuza
Mc !
Mechanical Man
Mike
Mr.Bob
n4en?
Nasrudin
Nanaki
Norinrad
oBs3rv3r
olofmoleman
olyvian
Paladin_Garond
PrinceOfFame
Red XIII
RodOfNOD
Rondo
Runic
Sellenisko
Shadow_killer
simkitty181
Sin'dorei300
SinisterX
Stanakin Skywalker
stonneash
Sunchips
supertoinkz
takakenji
Tauer
Tenebrae
TheSecretArts
Tiodor
Tranquil
Trollschnitzel
uGre_
Urkdrengi
Vexorian
Wandering Soul
WebSter
WizkaZ
Wolverine
Wulfrein
xXMephistoXx
xXm0rpH3usXx
-=Emergenzy=-

Author's notes

-Save often.
-Only the interlude maps are skippable.
-more screenshots in my profile album.
-I hope I managed to fix the bugs/errors.

I found a man who had tried my campaign and made a preview/trailer on the first map./ I was not hired. volunteer :)/
--
--
Keywords:
Warcraft 1
Contents

Legend of War (Campaign)

Reviews
16:14, 23rd Nov 2015 SCN: Ugh. I had a medium length review but got deleted since I left it in the message box for too long while my Hive account logged out. Anyway, list summary: - The maps are average to easily above average in scenery and...
Level 3
I tried the first map, the city looks great as well as the units, my problem is that it's too overwhelming, it's like a big mess, I couldn't finish the first mission and I didn't want to cheat, so I'll give it another try when I get the chance to play.

Also nice job on the terrain, you've clearly put a lot of effort into this :)

Level 7
As a fan of rts I don't like this type of campaigns, but this one is great both the story and gameplay.

Thanks your vote ! :) ...and a story goes on.

I tried the first map, the city looks great as well as the units, my problem is that it's too overwhelming, it's like a big mess, I couldn't finish the first mission and I didn't want to cheat, so I'll give it another try when I get the chance to play.

Also nice job on the terrain, you've clearly put a lot of effort into this :)

Thanks!
Yes, the Stormwind map bit confused, too much unit and too much battle.

Last edited:
Level 5
Good campaign, the fact that the units can't regenerate by themselves is a cool detail, forcing more micro in the combats, the story is good, also the terrain design is good, though I found some bugs in the final missions, the boats can be above land for some reason.
Also the dialogue, it needs a lot of fixing, but the campaign is good

Level 26
I don't know, if this campaign is playable on 1.27b, but somehow the first chapter is Chaotic for me. I know, it's made a long time ago, and back then the standards not so high like nowdays, but I don't know how and what to do on the first chapter. The orcs destroying the Azeroth base, and they come to Stormwind city after it's destruction. I don't have any goldmines, but a very poor option to exchange lumber to gold. Maybe the problem it's me, or 1.27b can broke things?

Level 7
I don't know, if this campaign is playable on 1.27b, but somehow the first chapter is Chaotic for me. I know, it's made a long time ago, and back then the standards not so high like nowdays, but I don't know how and what to do on the first chapter. The orcs destroying the Azeroth base, and they come to Stormwind city after it's destruction. I don't have any goldmines, but a very poor option to exchange lumber to gold. Maybe the problem it's me, or 1.27b can broke things?

Hello!

Yes it's a long time ago...
In the first version, you didn't even have to play through the Stormwind map to open the second map.
Because the map was too difficult. Then, unfortunately, during the version updates, I somehow managed to set the initial settings of the campaign incorrectly again.
You have 2 gold mines. When the allied Town is destroyed, the north gate closes and you can no longer send workers there.

Goldmines.jpg

At some point I will upload a new version and it will be possible to play the second map again without playing the first map.
Until then, try my other campaign, /Legend of War: Begins " it takes place earlier in time than this campaign.
Thank you that you have written.

Level 26
Hello!

Yes it's a long time ago...
In the first version, you didn't even have to play through the Stormwind map to open the second map.
Because the map was too difficult. Then, unfortunately, during the version updates, I somehow managed to set the initial settings of the campaign incorrectly again.
You have 2 gold mines. When the allied Town is destroyed, the north gate closes and you can no longer send workers there.

View attachment 442980

At some point I will upload a new version and it will be possible to play the second map again without playing the first map.
Until then, try my other campaign, /Legend of War: Begins " it takes place earlier in time than this campaign.
Thank you that you have written.
Thank you for your answer, I can continue my journey with your campaign ;) I broke chapter 3, because I wipe the BoneChewer base, before I got the quest update (I saved the Ogre Woman, The Dranei Villagers, but I forgot to save the workers.) So, I completed the main quest, before I can finish the Orc Warlock in the end (I guess?). I can't insta win it either with allyourbasearebelongtous.

Last edited: