1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Triumph has risen from these uncharted shores. The 34th Modeling Contest Results are out!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Awaken what lies in the heart of your swarm. The 17th Techtree Contest has arrived!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop is launching its first HD modelling contest. How HD should it be?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff Job Openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Legacy of the Damned

Submitted by raypack
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
At long last... Behold, my latest creation!
Legacy of the Damned in Brutal difficulty has finally arrived!

Only 1st mission is easier than usual because f*ck that piece of sh*t mission!
3rd mission: Varimathras' defense is abundantly stronger.
6th mission: Balnazzar, the last yet the strongest Dreadlord (apart from Tichondrius). His forces are vast and he, himself, is tremendously powerful (even on his own). So beware!
8th mission (finale): the ultimate showdown... the last fight of Warcraft 3...
Both Arthas and Illidan are cunning...
To compensate for the most difficult mission of all, Arthas and Anub'arak have stronger abilities!

Possible issue with campaign: after each mission, select "quit campaign" and then go back to the custom campaigns and select the next mission (otherwise the actual missions from Blizzard campaign are played).
Hero items might not be saved!
Contents

Legacy of the Damned (Campaign)

1. raypack

raypack

Resources:
    Resources:
    PS: if anyone is willing to fix Hero item issues, they are more than welcome!
    I am quite quite new to this!

2. iTzMaster_xX

iTzMaster_xX

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've been waiting for this!!

3. raypack

raypack

Resources:
    Resources:
    :)
    Good to see that I make people happy!
    I still haven't uploaded the Sentinel and Blood Elven campaigns because I think I can make them harder than
    what I have currently.

4. shadowhog

shadowhog

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can not wait to try I just finished your others

5. raypack

raypack

Resources:
    Resources:

6. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Alright, I will give my review.
    Since this is a simply harder version of "Legacy of the Damned" campaign, I paid attention only to gameplay, rather than grammar or bugs, and I only checked the missions you mentioned.
    Note: my version is 1.31.1

All chapters:
    -If I decide to quit the mission at any point, even at the start, the campaign screen doesn't show any map to be selected. I have to go back and select the campaign again

Here is the demonstration
    Campaign Screen | HIVE

Chapter One:
    -If you want a lore-wise opinion, the Scourge was never capable of taking control of revenants

Chapter Three:
    -While playing, I very rarely suffered any attack from Varimathras, and when I eventually attacked, I found it quite easy to destroy. So I restarted the mission and used the "iseedeadpeople" cheat to check Varimathras' forces and I saw demons attacking Varimathras' undead base and Varimathras himself. The demons are part of another team named "Varimathras' Forces", and yet they are considered neutral towards me (their team's name was yellow-colored). They trashed nearly half of Varimathras' base.

Chapter Six:
    -Varimathras has Rain of Fire and Finger of Death (which share the same F hotkey) and Doom and Animate Dead (which share the D hotkey)
    -Why Sylvanas has Piercing Damage rather than Hero Damage in this mission?
    -Good idea to put another Dreadlords in Balnazzar's camp. I always found it odd that, while we faced dreadlords in the previous campaigns, there were only four dreadlords left by the time of "Legacy of the Damned"
    -I am not sure if Varimathras, having betrayed the Legion, can enlist the help of Doomguards. Infernals and Felhounds, sure, but Doomguards?

Chapter Eight:
    -It is nigh unfair that Illidan can do all that damage, while Arthas is around the same stats he usually has. But since this is a Brutal campaign, I will let that pass...

7. raypack

raypack

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow, thank you for honest review!
    I will look into mission 3, I don't know how I missed that...
    I will keep improving, and may update it soon, really really soon!

8. raypack

raypack

Resources:
    Resources:
    Edit:
    February 22: updated the campaign (thanks to LISBOAH). Changed revenants from chapter 1 with a new special undead unit :), fixed mission 3, made Detheroc slightly stronger in mission 5, removed doomguards for Sylvanas' Forces in mission 6 (didn't make sense lore-wise) and made Illidan slightly weaker in mission 8 (100 less hp :D).

And, thank you for 200 downloads, it was my pleasure!

9. eubz

eubz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Really, legacy of the dammed? Well, let me try this one and find time to test.

Firstly, add some images in the description. Hero item should be saved, look for some tutorials about it.

Is this reforged?

10. superlich086

superlich086

Resources:
    Resources:
    This campaign looks interesting. Hopefully, i will give it a try.

11. raypack

raypack

Resources:
    Resources:
    No, not reforged. But it should work in it!

12. Son of War

Son of War

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It is an interesting concept, increasing the difficulty of something or creating something really difficult without it becoming simply tedious or boring is, perhaps, one of the difficult things to achieve. I say this from experience.

You have good ideas, maybe you should think about creating something of your own in the future.

Regards.

13. raypack

raypack

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you! I am slowly getting better and better (I hope :D)!
    Soon I might update this and my other campaigns with a little bit of custom files (units mostly, and some spells, who knows...).
    :-D