• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legacy of Lordaeron v2.7

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Warseeker Presents

Legacy of Lordaeron
v 2.7

A Forsaken Campaign

Legacy of Lordaeron is a custom singleplayer RPG campaign inspired by the Founding of Durotar campaign and World of Warcraft. The gameplay is basically an adventuring and questing style, levelling and unraveling the story. The object of this campaign is to complete quests while developing your heroes' abilities just like in the Founding of Durotar.

Important : Due to the new features implied in this campaign, this campaign will no longer work on any earlier versions of the game below patch 1.29.2. You can download the latest patch of Warcraft 3 via Battle.net or via the Warcraft 3 Launcher. (Requires CD-Keys)
You can, however, download an old version of the campaign which is compatible with patch 1.27a here. (This version will not receive anymore updates)

Note : The Transition among the campaign maps will not work if the filename of this campaign is too long.

Features

- Transition Among Campaign Maps.
- A storyline inspired by World of Warcraft : Cataclysm.
- 6 Character Classes.
- Variable Difficulty Level.
- New Custom Units, Items, Abilities and sounds.

Story

Following the death of the Lich King. Sylvanas Windrunner, The Queen of the Forsaken, alongside with her Forsaken army started to take far more aggressive stance in their battle against the remnants of the Scarlet Crusade, the Scourge and the Alliance as they attempt to conquer Lordaeron as their own...

Missions

Act One : Rise of the Forsaken
Act Two : Road to Supremacy
Act Three : Conquest of Gilneas

Change Log

Released

- Fixed bug in Blackthorn Bandits Quest, the Block Path of Trees is now passable.
- Fixed bug in Odd Vision Quest, the Block Path of Trees in now passable.
- Fellson's Healing Spray Ability has been replaced by Elixir of Death..

- Fixed some dialogue mistakes.

- bugs fixes and small changes.
- Reduced the campaign file size.
- Blackthorn Bandits Quest is now accessible without requirement of finishing "Aiding the Forsakens" Quest.
- Added a Creep Respawn in Sub-Maps.

- Fixed small bugs all over.

Major Changes :
- Transition System : The Transition system works now with multiboards, before stepping into a new zone, a dialogue will ask you either you want/or not to access that zone.
- Fixed a bug which prevent Creep Respawn from working after the Transition.
- The Quest "Slay the Orcs" has now a different feature, You're no longer required to destroy ALL bases. All you have to do now is simply killing the enemy heroes.
- Added 2 more class to play : Death Knight - Hunter
- Fixed a small bug in "Missing Ingredients" quest.
- An improvement in the quests, cinematics description.
- A little bit change of the story.

1.6a : - Added a Drop Item System
- Added two more class to play : Rogue - Warrior
- I made the cinematics transmission a little bit longer.
1.6b : - Changed the Hunter's model.
- Some changes in the DK and Mage skills.
- Fixes in the description and transmissions.
- You are now to able to train Val'kyr in Slay the Orcs quest.

- Major bug fixes and maintenance.
- Fixed two cinematic bugs in Alterac Ruins map.

Released Act Two and Three.

Act One : - Fixed a bug in the Necrolyte's Quest. Black Dragon Claw and Eye of Shadow are now visible.
- Replaced Faranell in the Secret Mission (the underground cave) with Nathanos instead.
- Fixed the Death Knight's Ebon Might ability: It increases the damage by percent instead of a specified number, also this ability affect the DK only.
- Replaced the Hunter's Black Arrows ability with Poison Arrows.
- Replaced the Mage's Meteor Strike ability with Fire Bolt.
- Changed a bit the story of the Blackthorn's bandits.
- Small bug fixes and changes all over the maps of this act.
- Stash in now available in every map, including the sub-maps.
Act Two : - Reworked on all the maps of this act and added 3 new maps.
- Removed the Broken Isles and Den of the Warlock map.
- Replaced Galen's Death Pact ability with Inner Rage.
- Increased the Neutral Hostile units' damage, health and armor.
Act Three : - Map 1 : Changed the design and gameplay style of this map.
- Map 2 : Increased a little bit the Worgen battleships' damage and health.
- Map 3 : The fight with Genn Greymane goes on three bosses instead of fighting him individually.
- Increased the Worgen units' damage and health.
- Removed Ivar Bloodfang and Lord Vincent Godfrey from this map.

- Bug fixes and balance improvement.
- Replaced the Rebel Orcs in Alterac Ruins with Crushridge Ogres.
- Changed the storyline of Act Three to make it similar to WoW : Cataclysm.
- Changed the model of Herod.

- Added a Specialization Selection for each class.
- Reduced the damage of Kill Shot to 750 at level 2.
- Merphist no longer cost food.

- Update the campaign to patch 1.29.2
- Added a new sub-map : Scholomance
- Bug fixes and general improvements
- You are now able to customize your Character's name in the menu selection.
- Added a new optional quest in Silverpine Forest.
- Changed the quest : Crushridge Ogres from main quest to optional.
- Fixed the Scarlet Monastery bug on patch 1.29. The quest should work fine now.
- Changed Merphist's Mana Burn ability.
- Changed Faranell's model.
- Galen is no longer a controlable/obtainable hero in this act. Instead you will get Grimthos. Grimthos is bonus hero that you can obtain as a fourth hero after compeleting his quest, just like Merphist in Act One.
- Revamped the Battle for Andorhal and added 2 Scourge bases.
- Changed the Bloodfang Lieutenant's model.
- Revamped the first chapter of Act Three and added 2 extra Worgen bases.
- Removed the second chapter of Act Three and replaced it with a mini-dungeon in Act Two.
- Turned the last chapter of Act Three into a macro mission.

- Updated the campaign to make it work with patch 1.30.1.
- Changed the Hero Selection System with a different one.
- Added a shared vision of Brill, Velonara's Camp and the Transition Locations.
- Added a Tomb of Relics in Brill.
- Removed the Blizzard and Mana Siphon from the Spellbook.
- Warlock : Summon Felhunter : Reduced to 1 Felhunter instead of 2, Increased damage and armor; can now be healed.
- DK : Scourge Strike : Fixed the instant kill bug also reduced the extra damage per second and the spell duration.

-----------------------------------------------
Tirisfal Glades
: - Most of the Skeletons have been replaced by Scourge minions.
Scarlet Monastery : - Added a new Resurrection Stone in the north-west.
- Changed the location of the first Resurrection Stone and stash.
Arathi Highlands : - Added two Resurrection Stones, one on the north-east, the other on the south-west.
Alterac Ruins : - Added more spells to the ogre heroes.
Hillsbrad Foothills : - Added a Tomb of Relics in Tarren Mill.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cinematics and Dialogues : - Improved most of the dialogues.
Items : Changed some of the loots dropped by creeps.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Death Knight (Frost) : - Deathchill : No longer decrease attack damage.
Warlock (Demonology) : - Shadow bolt --> Summon Succubus.
- Summon Felhunter : Increased hit points and mana cost.
Hunter (Survival) : - Kill Shot : Increased mana cost and cooldown.
Fellson : - Elixir of Death : Reduced the amount of heal for level 2,3 and 4 (200/350/500/600 instead of 200/400/600/800)
- Chemical Rage : Reduced the attack rate for each level.
Merphist : - Skewer : Reduced the amount of damage.
Grimthos : - Vampiric Aura --> Vampiric Touch (Single Target)
- Hardened Armor --> Howl of Terror.

- Act 3 button should now appear after completing Act 2.
- Agamand Mills : - The level 6 Lich is no longer a Hero.
- Hillsbrad Foothills : - Removed the tomes from the Tomb of Relics.
- Added a shared vision for Southshore and the Sludge Fields.
- Hinterlands : - Added a Tomb of Relics in Maranel's camp.
- Added a Hero in the Highvale Elves' outpost.
- Eastern Plaguelands : - Added a Tomb of Relics in the Forsaken outpost.
- Western Plaguelands : - Added a Goblin Merchant.
- The Portals are now invulnerables during the fight with Araj.
- Koltira will now engage in fight with Araj.
- Silverpine Forest : - Added a Tomb of Relics in the Forsaken outpost.

------------------------ Heroes -------------------------------

- Death Knight : - Changed his model.
- Warlock (Demonology) : - Succubus can now be healed with Elixir of Death.
- Hunter (Beast Master) : - Black Spider can now be healed with Elixir of Death.
- Mage (Arcane) : Changed all his spells.
- Fellson : - Nerfed Elixir of Death ( 150/300/450/600 instead of 200/350/500/600)
- Sludges can now be healed with Elixir of Death.
- Merphist : - Nerfed the chances of Critical Strike to 10% instead of 15%.
- Grimthos : - Changed all his spells except Reincarnation.
- Fixed Grimthos' Exp Cap in Act 2.

- Added a Hero in the undead encampment of the first mission of Act 3.
- Worgen Workers can no longer build structures when possessing them.
- After destroying the Bloodfang and Liberation Worgen bases, the Forsaken will send more reinforcements.

- Fixed the Death Knight's Frost Presence ability.
- Nerfed the Rogue's Adrenaline Rush ability.
- Increased the stats of the items that can be found in Scholamance.
- Improved the Forsaken AI in the last mission of Act 3.
- Nerfed the Worgen units' HP in the last mission of Act 3.
- Changed the model of Merphist and his ultimate.

- Fellson's Summon Sludge ability no longer requires a corpse.
- Replaced the Arcane Mage's Absord Magic ability with Summon Arcane Golem.
- Gold/Lumber will now transition to Act 2.
- Battle for Andorhal : No longer requires to destroy the bases.

- Arcane Blast now deals accurate damage.
- Illusion : No longer take multiple damage, Reduced cooldown from 45 to 30, Reduced mana cost to 75. Illusions can now deal damage to enemy units.
- Evocation can now be used on friendly units/Heroes aswell.

- Fixed Memory Leaks.
- Fixed a known issue in patch 1.31.

Screenshots

wc3scrnshot_072418_153526_12-jpeg.303508
wc3scrnshot_072418_154530_18-jpeg.303507
wc3scrnshot_072418_164229_38-jpeg.303509

wc3scrnshot_072518_093641_06-jpeg.303511

wc3scrnshot_072518_102012_20-jpeg.303512
wc3scrnshot_072518_164808_10-jpeg.303513

wc3scrnshot_072518_171225_15-jpeg.303514
wc3scrnshot_072618_101925_10-jpeg.303518
wc3scrnshot_072618_103236_14-jpeg.303520

Credits

- Anemic Royalty
- Ujimasa Hojo
- ironmaiden
- Alastor
- Edge45
- Fingolfin
- Suselishe
- Kuhneghetz
- Mike
- Buster
- Matarael
- Grendel
- JesusHipster
- Tarrasque
- UgoUgo
- Sellenisko
- Power
- GUNNER
- Kitabatake
- assasin_lord
- donut3.5
- AndrewOverload519
- Callahan
- imforfun
- xyzier_24
- General Frank
- Nasrudin
- Stefan.K

- 67chrome
- Juice_F
- Dionesiist
- chr2
- CloudWolf
- THE_END
- Blood Raven

- Apheraz Lucent
- Marcos DAB
- Kyzerdrood32
- AndrewOverload519
- San
- PeeKay
- M0rbid
- Heinvers
- FrlkY
- BLazeKrake
- 67chrome
- Mr.Goblin
- PrinceYaser
- Nuhneghetz
- CRAZYRUSSIAN
- Sin'dorei300
- NFWar
- Paladon
- Kael Theron
- Zephyrius2412

- Transition System by Starquizer
- Respawn System by SkriK
- Hero Selection System by Felipe Gormadoc
- Knockback System by Tom_Kazansky
- Omnislash System by f0rsAk3n
If you saw your resource and I didn't give you credit for it, just tell me so I can add you.

FAQ

- Q : Why do I get a black screen when I try to play this campaign?
- A: That's because you don't have the latest patch of Warcraft 3 installed. You need to update your Warcraft 3 version in order to play this campaign. (Currently it works only on patch above 1.29.2)
- Q: Why do I get back to the menu screen whenever I return from a sub-map?
- A: As I said above. You need to update your Warcraft 3 version to the latest patch.
- Q: If I rename the filename of this campaign, will it cause any bug?
- A: Yes, it will. The campaign transition will not work if the filename of this campaign is too long.
- Q : Why do I get back to the beginning of this campaign when I reload?
- A : It is possible that sometimes the transition will fail and you will get back to the beginning of this campaign, this occur even in Rexxar's campaign, my advice is to always backup your progress or make sure to save regularly to prevent losing your progress.

Feel free to report any bugs, tips or suggestions!
Contents

Legacy of Lordaeron v2.7 (Campaign)

Reviews
Rufus
As the bugs I found have been fixed, and I trust that you will fix any future ones after your best ability, this campaign is now approved. I don't usually replay things I've moderated, but for this one, I'll look forward to future updates! Good luck!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Does anyone have any news about the sequel "Liberation of Gilneas"? l
From what I found about the author's works in progress is this:

However, there are slim chances for anything new from the creator since one whole recently released and approved campaign was removed by him.

Level 5
From what I found about the author's works in progress is this:

However, there are slim chances for anything new from the creator since one whole recently released and approved campaign was removed by him.
Was that the one set during wow cataclysm (from the horde perspective)? I wondered why i could not find it. Is it known why he did it, will it be reposted?

Level 2
I got the cloak of shadows thats says that i got 15% evasion. its says that it dosnt stack with drunken brawler or evasion aura. but does it stack with other evasion items and/or the Rogue's nightstalker ability? its just a bit confusing

Level 2
I just played the last mission of version 2.4 and I have to say that the last act should be called "How to end up hating your allies more than your enemies."

Sylvanas's troops are practically useless.

-Every time I attack a base I have to go back, because Sylvanas's base is being attacked by a superior group from Worgen.
-And the worst part is that when they send troops it only consists of a pathetic group of 5 or 6 soldiers who die without even hitting a tower.

Honestly, the mission would be much easier, if I only had my 4 heroes.

Level 29
I just played the last mission of version 2.4 and I have to say that the last act should be called "How to end up hating your allies more than your enemies."

Sylvanas's troops are practically useless.

-Every time I attack a base I have to go back, because Sylvanas's base is being attacked by a superior group from Worgen.
-And the worst part is that when they send troops it only consists of a pathetic group of 5 or 6 soldiers who die without even hitting a tower.

Honestly, the mission would be much easier, if I only had my 4 heroes.
Let's be honest, in most campaigns the allies are so useless that they being there or not wouldn't change one thing.

We have to protect their base, their attacks consist of either them either destroying one or two buildings and leaving or getting slaughtered and they occupy positions and resources that could have been useful to us.

Level 2
Let's be honest, in most campaigns the allies are so useless that they being there or not wouldn't change one thing.

We have to protect their base, their attacks consist of either them either destroying one or two buildings and leaving or getting slaughtered and they occupy positions and resources that could have been useful to us.
It is not just that they are useless, it is that part of the quest is to defend them from the attacks of a lot of different bases.

So they make the quest much more difficult than if they weren't there.

I suppose they needed the mission to be difficult, but many times the difficulty seemed somewhat unfair.

Level 5
Can somone help me
f this campaing story is about wow catalysm so how we have worgen in this campaing !!! (curse of the worgen wow)
Where i can read Complete story of this campaing

Level 3
I replayed this campaign again after so long, the previous one if I remember right wass 2.3 and now is 2.6.2 with a lot of changes. Firstly I want to say that I am a fan of FoD campaign and this really is my taste. I really like this campaign from custom characters, map design, secrets... But I wanna point out some things you should change to make your campaign better:
  • There is a lot of character classes and each classes has 3 different builds. I suggest that you should create something like a dummy target so that I can test all the skill and choose the one I want to play.
  • There is problem with hotkeys. I played Death Knight with Unholy and when I put a point at my Ultimate, that skill somehow became Q hotkey, which made my Q skill had to click manually. And Nathanos too, he doesn't have hotkeys for his skills (QWER I mean) except for Siphone Mana still being E but what worse is the default hotkey for Carrion Swarm and Charm were both "C". Even though we play as him shortly but you should fix his hotkey to QWER. <I play 1.30.4 version>
  • I really like the Book of Teleportation but I also miss the Spellbook. The thing is when I clicked to play Act 2 from the interface, it was like I had to play from nothing because it didn't start what I left from Act 1. I had to choose 1 of 6 classes again but with only the first Specialization. After that I found out that there was Spellbook in Fellson, which made I think that I missed something and I went back to Act 1 to find again but there was no Spellbook. <I don't know what triggered this not saving forward thing but after I spent some time with Act 2, it became normal again>
- Item allocation is really a problem with your campaign. Getting OP items early was pretty cool but then it reduced the game experience. I sometime feel boring as I was strong enough to just click attack and win. First is about the marketplace in Act 1, it can generate lots of good items which you had to beat bosses to get it. Also Act 1 gives you many good unique items and you can use it to the rest of the game but Act 2 doesn't. There was a quest to retrieve sword in Act 2, I went the whole map to kill and take the required items then went back to NPC and then went to the tomb to take the sword for him... but after that there was no reward for it... Another quest is to destroy 3 gryphon buildings and it seemed the prize was Belt +6 Strength? It was an useless item for me at that time. However, there were a lot of great sub map in Act 2 and the items were good for the exploration. Thing is you can get those items from the Marketplace in Act 1, which makes them not unique anymore. Maybe you should reduce numbers of unique items to have in Act 1 and fix the marketplace. Also you should adjust some items to make melee heroes can hit air units like Searing Blade, Sphere of Darkness..., make it like Phantom Dagger give +10 damage with the effect of Orb of Venom <The thing I felt funny was you got Phantom Dagger before Orb of venom and both of them were in a same map. It should be that u can get Orb of Venom early and then you can replace it with Phantom Dagger> .Since I played as DK so my team had 3 melee heroes, I really don't want to lose a slot for an orb only +5 or +6 damage just to hit a flying unit. I didn't cheat gold to buy things in market place, I saved every little items like potions, items + small stats and sold to market. If I remember right, I got about 20-30k golds just from Act 1. I think you also need to adjust the gold we can get so that we can't buy op items early.
  • Also there is a item called "Lessons of the Darkmaster" has a false description. It dropped from a sub map boss in Act 2 but I bought it in the marketplace :p In the market, its name is "Legion Doom-horn" and it functions exactly like it: give aura to increase life regen and movement speed. But the description said it granted allies bonus of attack and movement speed and gave the hero ability to drain life. If it gave bonus of attack then it conflicted with Aegis of the Scarlet Commander. And it didn't give life steal. So you should either fix the description or fix it's function.
  • Just a minor thing and doesn't affect much about the gameplay. It is about the voice you chose Fellson and Merphist. I know it is from Lich Hero and Necromancer but we are the Forsaken, how can they say something like "My life for Ner'zhul" or "For the Lich King"... It's just hilarious when I hear that.
Those are my suggestion to make your campaign better. I feel like it's a wall of text but that was because I really like this kind of campaign a lot and want it to get better. Hope it can help you in future updates.

Level 2
This not working ...These new patch 1.27 not working.
When i downloading from here and put file in warcraft 3 campagain , and when play the game thes campagain not shown up in castom campagain ...
In many problems finaly shown and dont wont play. i have patch 1.30 i dont now where is the problem .... WHY!

Level 28
This not working ...These new patch 1.27 not working.
When i downloading from here and put file in warcraft 3 campagain , and when play the game thes campagain not shown up in castom campagain ...
In many problems finaly shown and dont wont play. i have patch 1.30 i dont now where is the problem .... WHY!
First, make sure you read the "Recommended Version" section before downloading the map. If you are using the older versions, then it might be the main reason it's not working.
Also, putting the campaigns is now different in latest WC3 versions. They are in "Documents" instead of the game folder itself.

Level 28
Hello everyone! I want to let you all know that lately I've been working on a major update for this campaign which will include many new features and improvements to the gameplay and the story. My aim is to fix the heroes/items balance and enhance the visuals and improve the dialogues/cutscenes.

Due to the instability of patch 1.31, I don't want to risk breaking anything in the campaign, so this update will be a work in progress to allow you to try out these changes before releasing the full version. (See the attached file below)

Change Log (So far) :

• Changed the Hero Selection System.
  • Replaced playable characters models, including some NPCs.
  • New! Replaced Merphist with a Pandaren Brewmaster.
  • Replaced Dalar Dawnweaver with High Executor Hadrec.
  • Replaced the Worgen in Silverpine Forest with normal units.
  • Renamed Lordaeron Undergrounds to Undercity Sewers and added a new transition point.
  • Prologue Quest : Removed the first requirement.
  • Changed enemy handicap to 35% easy, 50% normal, 70% hard.
  • Faranell's Quest: The quest now requires to collect a single ingredient.
  • Nathanos' Quest : Replaced the Dreadlord with Marcus Redpath.
  • Sharlindra's Quest : Replaced Devlin Agamand with Captain Dargol and changed the requirement.
  • Replaced Scarlet Commander Mograine with Joseph the Insane.
  • Replaced High Inquisitor Whitemane with High Inquisitor Fairbanks.
  • New! Added a new main quest : Troubles in Silverpine.
  • New! Added a new side quest : Deadman's Hand.
  • Replaced the undead is Undercity Sewers with spiders.
  • Replaced Darkness Spheres with Spider Eggs.
  • New! Replaced Fellson with Morris, a priest hero, has the following abilities: Healing Waves, Banish, Siphon of Mana and Big Voodoo Aura.
  • Removed Alterac Mountains map from Act One and added it to Act Two.
  • Added a training area for heroes.

Discord: Join the Warseeker's Campaigns Discord Server!

Lol.png

Attachments

• LoL v2.8_2.w3n
    43.9 MB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Level 3
Tried out the v2.8 and played as the Frost Mage. These are what I found out so far:
1. Frost Blast (Ultimate skill) has a similar tooltip as Arcane Blast
2. After I finished the Pandaren Brewmaster quest. Chen became Merphist again.
3. Fellson is a Priest hero instead of an Alchemist
That's all so far. I'll comment again once I got time to play again.

Level 3
Tried out the v2.8 and played as the Frost Mage. These are what I found out so far:
I played through Chapter 1 and these are what I found out:
1. The game crashes during the loading screen whenever going through a transition map(shimmering zones) so I am not able to play the two missions by Faranell and Sharlindra. I first thought it was because I saved the game, but I restarted the mission and the same thing happened.
2. The Agamand Mills loading screen looks like this (see image below)
3. So far all the skills of Fellson, Merphist, and Morley worked well.
Thank you for such a great campaign, Warseeker. Hope to play Chapter 2 and 3 if I got time. I'm excited to see more updates for this campaign. Cheers!

Attachments

• Screenshot (3648).png
    Screenshot (3648).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
Level 28
I played through Chapter 1 and these are what I found out:
1. The game crashes during the loading screen whenever going through a transition map(shimmering zones) so I am not able to play the two missions by Faranell and Sharlindra. I first thought it was because I saved the game, but I restarted the mission and the same thing happened.
2. The Agamand Mills loading screen looks like this (see image below)
3. So far all the skills of Fellson, Merphist, and Morley worked well.
Thank you for such a great campaign, Warseeker. Hope to play Chapter 2 and 3 if I got time. I'm excited to see more updates for this campaign. Cheers!
Hi, Tazdingoo627, thanks for the feedback! The update is still in progress so not everything is working as it should but eventually all will be fixed :)

I have updated the campaign and fixed the game crash after map transition.

nv4

nv4

Level 8
Whew, took me some time to play it and write a review, and now there's major update coming. Guess some of my remarks might be outdated, since new update will introduce improvements to both story and gameplay. But I guess I'll leave them as is, in case they turn out to be useful. Anyway, hope my feedback can be of a value. Played on hard, campaign v2.7, WC3 v1.31.1
A little general overview.
I'd say this campaign is not just inspired by Founding of Durotar, but Founding of Durotar serves as a framework for this campaign, with Forsaken story put on that framework. Unfortunetly, it also inherits a lot of the flaws of Founding of Durotar and adds its own. Overall, the campaign feels like a slightly worse version of Founding of Durotar, mostly because Founding of Durotar conveys the story better.
Act 1 in Founding of Durotar has a better main map. It's filled better with content and doesn't fill as dull as in this campaign. But submaps in this campaign in Act 1 are the best part of the entire campaign. They're not without flaws, but they're definitely top tier, especially Scarlet Monastery and Agamand Mills. Founding of Durotar's submaps look bleak in comparison.
Act 2 is about the same in both cases, but Founding of Durotar has one major issue - a lot of content in this Act feels meaningless to the story. All these dungeons and various creeps - it's just there kind of like fan service for power fantasy. Not to say that it's bad content, but it could be tied to some side quests, so all these dungeons would make sense. Thankfully, this campaign didn't repeat that mistake - except for a few places, whole Act is actually covered by story-related quests so it doesn't feel like fanservice just for the sake of it. A very nice improvement of Founding of Durotar's flaw.
Act 3 is rather boring in both campaigns, but Rexxar's is better. Founding of Durotar has better terrain, doesn't require you to demolish buildings (well, a few) without siege units and the siege there actually looks like orcs siege the humans and not vice versa. And in this campaign Forsaken are so weak it feels like worgens siege them and not the opposite. Buildings aside though, slaughtering worgens here is actually enjoyable. It should've been done like it was in Founding of Durotar - Forsaken have several functioning bases, both sides send way more units and the whole siege looks more widescale like an actual confrontation of 2 factions, instead of 4 rambos taking on the entire army.

A few comments about heroes.
Heroes lack balance. I played as Frost Mage, Fire Mage, Outlaw Rogue.
Fire Mage is one of the best choices - high AOE damage, high single target damage, stun and his Q even damages buildings (very convinient and time saving in this campaign) and mechanicals. Though I dislike his W - too much hits required for it to become useful and too easy to lose stacks. In fact, it's so easy that I didn't manage to unleash its potential even once. It's okay on Firelord due to him being agility hero, but Mage is intelligence hero and his attack speed is simply not fast enough. And explosion damage doesn't really help, because either enemies are weak and Q is enough to deal with them, or enemies are strong and explosion damage is but a scratch to them.

Frost Mage is like a lame version of Fire Mage. His Q is the same as Fire Mage's one, but doesn't damage buildings and mechanicals (btw, why? Literally the same ability with recolored animation). His W is actually good, a proper version of on-hit ability, unlike Fire Mage's one. His E is mana shield and I call it useless. There is simply no point in ANY defensive abilities for any hero, because there are plenty of items providing enough survivability and Fellson provides a lot of healing. And his R is simply weak in every aspect. AOE is low, Fire Mage's orb has larger attack range. Damage is low (even his Q deals more damage) and comparing it to Fire Mage's orb - even though the orb doesn't deal instant damage, it exists for a minute and outdamages frost blast in ~6 seconds even without the advantage of larger range (being able to hit more enemies). Stun duration is laughably short - 2/4 seconds stun on ultimate ability when Grimthos's W has 3/4/5/6 second and roughly the same AOE but way lower cooldown time. And even its animation is bad - it's just a recolored infernal meteor, affected enemies don't even get frozen, they're simply stunned. It would look way better if looked like Frost Nova encasing everyone affected in ice, or like Jaina's ult in Tomoraider's Curse of the Forsaken v3. As for balancing it, considering its long cooldown time, it should have 300/450 damage, doubled AOE and 12/20 (4/7 on heroes) seconds stun.

Outlaw Rogue is also one of the best choices - high AOE and single target damage, fast and tanky - would be an actual one-woman army, if there was Mask of Death for 50% vampirism. Her ultimate is garbage though. It's not just useless, it's counterproductive even. She deals ~ the same damage with her basic attacks as she does using her R, but hits from ult don't have cleave, don't apply on-hit effects (so basic attacks with crits from searing blade outperform R even in terms of raw single target damage) and the target for each hit is picked randomly. Also she's vulnerable during ult's animation.

Overall, I felt like there's no reason to pick a tank. Like, there's already enough tools to sustain yourself (even without these damned resurrection stones) and having higher survivability for the cost of lower DPS wouldn't really affect difficulty, but would make playing more tiresome. Having different heroes with different roles to diversify gameplay is cool, but IMO it's not worth it if player can end up simply bored anyway.

Fellson should have acid bomb instead of chemical rage.
Why does Merphist have only 10% crit chance? Even classic (Blademaster's) Critical Strike has 15% chance, and this is Rexxar's-styled campaign, with heroes being stronger than classic heroes. Would be better with 15% x2/3/4/5 damage.
Grimthos' ultimate is literally pointless. There's absolutely 0 reason to have Reincarnation as ultimate when you have infinite instant resurrections provided by resurrection stones. And even if there were no resurrection stones it would still be borderline useless - Grimthos is rather tanky on his own and there are plenty of survivability providing items + Fellson's healing to allow Grimthos successfuly tank literally everything.

A few comments about various things that could use some work IMO.
1) Resurrection stones are the worst mechanic introduced by Blizzard. They completely devalue a lot of things and trivialize gameplay. Like, what challenge do you really have when you're literally immortal? Why would you care about potions when you can just die and instantly resurrect with full health? You don't receive full mana, but you can clear everything even with basic attacks, you're immortal anyway. And you don't even need to manage your inventory space since you don't need potions anyway.
2) Economy is wacky. Cost of consumables is absurdly high. Even factoring out resurrection stones, it's WAY cheaper to walk to fountain than to stock on consumables. Cost of units is also unreasonably high. In the early game you simply don't have much gold to spare and later on you're strong enough to deal with enemies without extra units. And there are also better ways to spend gold - boots of speed, staff of negation, orb of fire. And gold only matters for Act 1, later on there's basically nothing to spend it on, consumables become entirely obsolete and there's no inventory space for them. By the end of Act 1 I spent every coin and by the end of Act 2 I had ~30k (and that's without even selling excessive loot) with no use for it.
3) Difficulty throughout the campaign is also wacky, especially in Act 1 it's very unbalanced. Start of the game is extremely harsh, while by the end of Act 1 and forth it becomes rather easy even on high difficulty setting. There is no division into zones by level and so there are high level creeps randomly standing among low level ones (like lvl 8 ice revenants near lvl 1 skeleton archers in Act 1). And to make it worse there are banshees everywhere and they have no hesitation to curse you. Which is a huge problem since it's early game, so you don't have much mana and mostly deal with everything using basic attacks. You can buy staff of negation, but first you have to farm for it. Or as it was in my case with blind playthrough - find the only shop that sells it. So Basically you're dealing with rather strong (relative to power of heroes in early game) creeps while virtually permanently cursed. And by the end of Act 1 you have no problem dealing with creeps due heroes being way stonger (some spells allow to outright oneshot banshees), have Illusionary Rod which acts as staff of negation and other powerful items and overall it feels like easy mode. Further on the power only keeps growing and the campaign feels like an easy mode bloodbath with the exception of a few bosses.
4) Relative lack of story\lore. It's kind of the same as it was with some characters in Founding of Durotar - for example, Drek'Thar isn't properly introduced in campaign, so back in that time you had to read the novel to understand who that is. Same with this campaign - characters aren't really introduced and as a result, unless you know everything from WoW, they feel like just another named NPC without any significance. Same with the story throughout the whole campaign - no proper explanation for all these events, so they don't feel meaningful, unless once again you know everything from WoW. The campaign just doesn't feel like a finished standalone product when you have to refer to external unrelated sources to understand it.
I don't mean you have to explain literally everything, but rather think about it from character's perspective. Does the character know these things, does he need an explanation? And in a lot of cases the main character is unaware of certain things. Like, he's been resurrected a minute ago, god knows how long he was dead and how much he even knew when he was alive, and then he's straight away tasked to do some odd jobs without proper explanation? And he just rolls with it, no questions asked?
5) Merphist and Grimthos lack introduction. Compare it to Founding of Durotar. Chen Stormstout explains who he is, what he does, why he needs those items and his motivation to go along with Rexxar. On the other hand, Merphist explains a little bit, but not much and it's still rather unclear. And it's way worse with Grimthos - he explains nothing, you just do a simple fetch quest for him and that's it. Now compare it to Founding of Durotar, Cairne didn't even need any introduction - his story (or rather involvement in Horde's story) is already known from the original campaign - but Cairne and Rexxar are unfamiliar with each other, so there is proper introduction anyway.
6) Lack of environmental narrative. What I mean by this is that the world could feel more alive and logical, like it's actually a fantasy world and not a bunch of pixels. Like, why does every enemy just stand still? Some enemies could be patrolling certain areas. Adjusting the placement of some creeps would also work. For example, necromancers (especially in Scholomance) could be standing besides the piles of corpses as if they're actually performing some rituals. Or even raising skeletons from these piles, when heroes get close enough, instead of (or in addition to) skeletons just standing around. In Act 2 there are quite some camps with bonfire and creeps standing around it, but it looks like they're too far. Some creeps could be standing closer to the bonfire, so it would look like the enviroment makes sense and creeps are trying to get some warmth. And on the contrary, in Act 1 there are undeads standing around still burning bonfire, which doesn't really make sense. Why would they need the bonfire, they're already dead and senseless, cold won't bother them anymore. These are just small details but IMO they greatly impact the atmosphere.

Act 1
7) The main map is big but feels rather empty. It's mostly just one dull farming zone after another. There's just no point to be anywhere else other than quest-related areas. In Founding of Durotar exploration is rewarded with some interesting content, like shaman's quest (Warlock coven) or unique creeps like Noggrin Onetooth, and same could be done here. In fact, there are some fitting areas already, like queen of suffering at the left-middle map border, ancient sasquatch at the right-top corner, ancient black dragon at the right-bottom corner, murloc mutant and left-top corner. So why not at least make them named creeps with some valuable drop? Same thing in Act 2 with ogres' camp north of Melisara's base and gnolls' camp north of Warden Stillwaters' base.
8) Why does the main map (Tirisfal Glades) lack submap transition icons on minimap? Even all the submaps in this Act have them.
9) Why is Mug'Thol just a named creep while his lieutenants are heroes?
10) Weird how Sally Whitemane doesn't resurrect her units despite being so exremely proficient in resurrection.
11) Lordaeron Undergrounds submap loading screen has a typo in area title, saying "Lordearon Undergrounds".
12) Lordaeron Undergrounds are very likely to be missed (which is a big mistake, considering the quest here rewards for extra ability point for all heroes), since the passage to the submap is only accessible by teleporting onto summoned unit, which requires book of teleportation (which itself is optional hidden item) and even noticing that there is a way to get behind the trees there. In fact, I even entirely missed it on my first playthrough because I discovered the area too early, when I didn't have the book yet, and by the time I got book of teleportation I simply forgot about it. Actually, why is that area completely blocked by trees? Feels really odd to block a portion of content like that.
13) Nathanos Blightcaller's abilities have non-QWER hotkeys and they overlap.
14) Why is Crown of the Deathlord unable to target buildings and mechanicals? It basically casts finger of pain so it should damage non-organics. Otherwise the item is worthless.

Act 2
15) Grimthos' hero title says "Executor" instead of "Executioner".
16) Defense of Southshore is rather disappointing. So much area there and it's mostly unused while the town doesn't even look like a town, more like a small village. And the fight is also kind of lame. Only a few dozens of worgens and a dozen forsaken units while there is so much area around?
17) In Hinterlands base of Highvale Elves occupies rather large area but it's poorly filled. Adding more units and buildings here definitely wouldn't hurt. Wldhammer Dwarfs' town covers roughly the equal area and is done right, weird how the same isn't done with Highvale Elves.
18) The Lost Temple submap in Hinterlands could have a more interesting reward than just a crown of kings.
19) Defense of Darkcleric Marnal's base is even lamer than Defense of Southshore.
20) No quest for clearing Scholomance? Even though it would make total sense to have it at least as a side quest, since Forsaken are wiping clear these lands from other factions? Also Scholomance should be about the same size as Scarlet Monastery. Right now it just feels poorly filled like Highvale Elves' base. There are even some rooms with bookshelves near the walls and huge gaps between them, just bare walls or lonely lamppasts. Lots of relatively empty rooms and corridors. Looks poorly and shows how unnecessarily huge the map size is. Weird how the Scarlet Monastery is done just right and Scholomancy is not, despite them being so similar.
21) Jandice Barov is master illusionist, would make sense for her to have mirror image spell. Even better if it was improved with illusions dealing damage.
22) Phantasmal drape is just Helm of valor with different name and icon.
23) Why did Koltira Deathweaver go to Western Plaguelands completely alone? There is a whole base and he didn't bother to take even a small squad with him? And he even says "We must find him quickly and kill him before he gets away". Like, it just looks stupid how he goes all alone. And it's even more stupid that after talking with him at Western Plaguelands he rushes forward to the gate leading to Araj and a bunch of enemies along the way simply ignores him.
24) Lieutenant in the left-bottom corner drops tome of expirience (Road to Silverpine quest). Really? I didn't even wipe entire maps and still got all 4 heroes to lvl 12 way before Silverpine Forest. This drop is as good as nothing.
25) Right-bottom corner in Silverpine Forest is just a bunch of Gilneas-styled houses with empty space with a lot of empty space. Why is there no villagers hiding inside houses when you get close to them like it was in Silverpine Forest in Act 1? Or instead it could be worgen units coming out houses. Or even villagers hiding inside and then worgen units coming out as if they went inside to equip their arms and armor. Anything but pointless empty space.
26) Why don't allied Forsaken provide vision so it could be possible to teleport to them?

Act 3
27) Being unable to buy siege units has been a problem throughout the whole campaign, but second part of Act 3 is where the problem reaches its peak. Destroying whole bases without siege units is extremely boring. It makes no sense that siege units were available in the first part but are unavailable in the second part, despite the mission conditions being exactly the same - to destroy entire worgen bases. What makes even less sense is that some buildings have increased health. Why, just why? It doesn't even make it harder, it just makes more tiring.
28) Side bases (that get constructed after comleting Reinforsments side quest) are literally useless. In each base there are 5 workers and only 1 of them mines gold, the other 4 just stand idle near the town hall. And that's it. Production buildings don't produce anything and worgens don't attack these bases ever.
29) Forsaken have lame AI. They send their army to already cleared bases, walk all the way to do nothing and then just walk back.

And a few bugs.
1) There are some quests that can be completed before acquiring them, which results in quest-givers having permanent exclamation mark over them and no related dialogue triggering. Namely, destroying Kirin Tor in Silverpine Forest before talking to Shadow Priest Allister, and clearing the Alterac Mountains submap before talking with Sharlindra. It's possible to access Alterac by teleporting onto dreadguards which results in heroes teleporting behind dreadguards and thus being able to cross the transition line. Also, this trick with teleport can be done in Act 2 to access Arathi Highlands right at the start and skip a bunch of quests. Naturally, a lot of things will be broken - dialogue with Maudria and Galen don't trigger, gate of Stromgarde keep is closed and invulnerable - but still possible to proceed. Picking up any sigil triggers the quest and getting inside Stromgarde Keep is possible by teleporting onto sludge.
WC3ScrnShot_071022_021350_08.png
WC3ScrnShot_071022_022614_09.png
2) Jandice Barov in Scholomance has infinite stun (the spell with animation of vertical energy beams). Waited for 2 minutes and my heroes were still stuned.
3) Lessons of the Darkmaster item description says "The Hero can also drain life from a target enemy unit" but it actually doesn't provide lifesteal or any active ability like Life Drain.
4) Marketplace in Act 1 sometimes sells artifacts and uniques which (I suppose) it shouldn't.
WC3ScrnShot_070922_155358_01.png
WC3ScrnShot_071422_190137_01.png
5) And I'm not sure if it's a bug but anyway. In Act 1 at Silverpine Forest behind the last scourge base there is a infected granary, and near it is bunch of rocks with a small area behind it. There are a few crates and barrels and a dog. And no way to get to this area (and I assume there is something valuable inside the crates and barrels). I thought I'm supposed to teleport onto dog (like it was with the rat in Agamand Mills to get to a little island in the top-left corner of the map), but "must target a friendly unit". And I can't kill it with sludge carrion either because "unable to target friendly units". Odd Schrödinger's dog. So I guess the dog actually should be a viable target for teleport, like rat in Agamand Mills?
WC3ScrnShot_070922_163116_03.png
6) Sphere of Darkness side quest is bugged. First piece I picked up was the one to the south of fountain of mana and it checked as having picked up second piece and then as first piece (screenshot 1). As a result I only needed to collect 2 pieces to complete the quest (screenshot 2, you can see unpicked piece to the left of my hero). Picking up the third piece had no effect. Also description of sphere of darkness doesn't mention that it allows to attack flying units.
WC3ScrnShot_070922_183939_06.png
WC3ScrnShot_070922_185836_07.png

Last edited:
Level 28
Hi, @nv4, thank you so much for the detailed review and pointing out the flaws and bugs. They help a lot to improve the campaign. Much appreciated!

Now to answer some of your questions:

1) Resurrection stones are the worst mechanic introduced by Blizzard. They completely devalue a lot of things and trivialize gameplay. Like, what challenge do you really have when you're literally immortal? Why would you care about potions when you can just die and instantly resurrect with full health? You don't receive full mana, but you can clear everything even with basic attacks, you're immortal anyway. And you don't even need to manage your inventory space since you don't need potions anyway.
Well, Resurrection Stones exist because there is no defeat condition in this campaign (Except in some occasions like in the last mission) so the heroes are considered immortal like you said. Althought that doesn't bother me much, I understand that they destroy the challenge for some people. And for that, I may introduce a mechanic that adds a penalty timer for heroes' death like ThinhHo did in his Defenders of the Light campaign.
2) Economy is wacky. Cost of consumables is absurdly high. Even factoring out resurrection stones, it's WAY cheaper to walk to fountain than to stock on consumables. Cost of units is also unreasonably high. In the early game you simply don't have much gold to spare and later on you're strong enough to deal with enemies without extra units. And there are also better ways to spend gold - boots of speed, staff of negation, orb of fire. And gold only matters for Act 1, later on there's basically nothing to spend it on, consumables become entirely obsolete and there's no inventory space for them. By the end of Act 1 I spent every coin and by the end of Act 2 I had ~30k (and that's without even selling excessive loot) with no use for it.
True. Act 2 and 3 lacks shops to buy items, but even if there were shops, there is pretty much nothing to spend gold on as most of the items you get in Act 1 are powerful enough. No worries though, I am working on balancing item drops. It's on top of my list right now.
3) Difficulty throughout the campaign is also wacky, especially in Act 1 it's very unbalanced. Start of the game is extremely harsh, while by the end of Act 1 and forth it becomes rather easy even on high difficulty setting. There is no division into zones by level and so there are high level creeps randomly standing among low level ones (like lvl 8 ice revenants near lvl 1 skeleton archers in Act 1). And to make it worse there are banshees everywhere and they have no hesitation to curse you. Which is a huge problem since it's early game, so you don't have much mana and mostly deal with everything using basic attacks. You can buy staff of negation, but first you have to farm for it. Or as it was in my case with blind playthrough - find the only shop that sells it. So Basically you're dealing with rather strong (relative to power of heroes in early game) creeps while virtually permanently cursed. And by the end of Act 1 you have no problem dealing with creeps due heroes being way stonger (some spells allow to outright oneshot banshees), have Illusionary Rod which acts as staff of negation and other powerful items and overall it feels like easy mode. Further on the power only keeps growing and the campaign feels like an easy mode bloodbath with the exception of a few bosses
I know the difficulty can be a major problem sometimes but hopefully it will improve with time.
4) Relative lack of story\lore. It's kind of the same as it was with some characters in Founding of Durotar - for example, Drek'Thar isn't properly introduced in campaign, so back in that time you had to read the novel to understand who that is. Same with this campaign - characters aren't really introduced and as a result, unless you know everything from WoW, they feel like just another named NPC without any significance. Same with the story throughout the whole campaign - no proper explanation for all these events, so they don't feel meaningful, unless once again you know everything from WoW. The campaign just doesn't feel like a finished standalone product when you have to refer to external unrelated sources to understand it.
I completely understand that. 90% of this campaign story and quests are based on WoW. I know this may not be problem with those who are familiar with WoW, but for the others this makes it hard for them to keep up with the story. As a matter of fact, you just gave me an superb idea: I will add codexes throughout the campaign to give insight about the characters and the environement. So now even those who never heard of WoW can easily understand what is going on.

I have read your full review and I will consider many of the things you said. Thanks again!

Level 17
Hello everyone! I want to let you all know that lately I've been working on a major update for this campaign which will include many new features and improvements to the gameplay and the story. My aim is to fix the heroes balance and enhance the visuals and improve the dialogues/cutscenes.

Due to the instability of patch 1.31 I don't want to risk breaking anything in the campaign, so this update will come as a PTR to allow you to try out these changes as I regularly update this post before releasing the full update.

Change Log (So far) :

• Replaced the hero selection system.
  • Replaced the playable characters models, including some NPCs.
  • Replaced Merphist (3rd hero) with a Pandaren Brewmaster)
  • Replaced the Worgen in Silverpine Forest with ordinary alliance units.
  • Renamed Lordaeron Undergrounds to Undercity Sewers.
  • Changed the first quest to report to Sylvanas directly.
  • Changed Faranell's quest to require collecting one ingredient only.
  • Removed enemy buildings from Alterac Mountains map.
  • Sharlindra's Quest : Replaced Devlin Agamand with Captain Dargol and changed the requirement.

Lol.png
Greetings. I love you Forsaken campaign, so when I see that you are working in an update for it I decided to try it.
-I like the new models.
-Is supposed to go directly with Sylvanas but the game said to go and talk with Undertaker Mordo.
-Felson has the "priest" title but I remember he was a alchemist.
-The pandaren has the name Chen Stormstout. The real issue is that, once you completed the quest, he changed into Merphist.
-When I went to a different map, the game close inmediatly. I tried a few more times and the result is the same.

Anyway, hope you can fix these things. I like you campaign so much. Also, are you planning to make the Forsaken priest playable?
WC3ScrnShot_072322_142130_02.png
WC3ScrnShot_072322_125532_01.png

WC3ScrnShot_072322_160436_06.png

Level 50
If you saw your resource and I didn't give you credit for it, just tell me so I can add you.
I see some of my models used and no credits. :thumbs_down:

Hello everyone! I want to let you all know that lately I've been working on a major update for this campaign which will include many new features and improvements to the gameplay and the story. My aim is to fix the heroes balance and enhance the visuals and improve the dialogues/cutscenes.

Due to the instability of patch 1.31 I don't want to risk breaking anything in the campaign, so this update will come as a PTR to allow you to try out these changes as I regularly update this post before releasing the full update.

Change Log (So far) :

• Replaced the hero selection system.
  • Replaced the playable characters models, including some NPCs.
  • Replaced Merphist (3rd hero) with a Pandaren Brewmaster)
  • Replaced the Worgen in Silverpine Forest with ordinary alliance units.
  • Renamed Lordaeron Undergrounds to Undercity Sewers.
  • Changed the first quest to report to Sylvanas directly.
  • Changed Faranell's quest to require collecting one ingredient only.
  • Removed enemy buildings from Alterac Mountains map.

Lol.png
I can see my old death knight model in the picture. You might want to use updated version of that model? Death knight

Level 28
Greetings. I love you Forsaken campaign, so when I see that you are working in an update for it I decided to try it.
-I like the new models.
-Is supposed to go directly with Sylvanas but the game said to go and talk with Undertaker Mordo.
-Felson has the "priest" title but I remember he was a alchemist.
-The pandaren has the name Chen Stormstout. The real issue is that, once you completed the quest, he changed into Merphist.
-When I went to a different map, the game close inmediatly. I tried a few more times and the result is the same.

Anyway, hope you can fix these things. I like you campaign so much. Also, are you planning to make the Forsaken priest playable?
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I am aware of the issues you mentioned.
Also, are you planning to make the Forsaken priest playable?
Fellson will become Priest instead of Alchemist but not as a selectable character.
I see some of my models used and no credits. :thumbs_down:
Sorry. Adding you now.
I can see my old death knight model in the picture. You might want to use updated version of that model? Death knight
Nice! I'll consider it.

Level 28
Act Two Change Log : (In Progress)

• Removed Silverpine Forest map and merged it in Act Three.
  • Helcular is now unkillable.
  • Changed the quest Sludge Fields.
  • Heroes are now resurrected during cinematics.
  • Added a new main quest: Crushridge Ogres (This quest was meant for Act 1 in the past but now it is included in Act 2)
  • Removed transition dialog.
  • Replaced Grimthos with Deathstalker Commander Belmont.
  • Renamed the Lost Temple map to Jintha'Alor and added a new main quest in it.
  • Removed the high elves from the Hinterlands.

Last edited:
Level 6
Just finished the campaign. Interesting one. Patch 1.31.1, campaign version 1.27 from 26.07.22, played on hard, didn't use stones. Didn't find any bugs, if not count that game crashed one time in the third chapter.

LoL_3_12.pngLoL_3_13.pngLoL_3_14.pngLoL_3_15.png

Some final statistics. Meanwhile, have two questions:

1. In the last mission ally didn't produce any units / activity on the 2 additional bases. Same as from core one mostly only Silvana made some rare attacks. It's a matter of difficulty, I've played on hard, or perhaps, something else?
2. Sequel still in the plans?

Level 28
1. In the last mission ally didn't produce any units / activity on the 2 additional bases. Same as from core one mostly only Silvana made some rare attacks. It's a matter of difficulty, I've played on hard, or perhaps, something else?
Yes the AI is broken in that mission but hopefully it will get better in the upcoming update.
2. Sequel still in the plans?
Yes, I have written the full story and planned how every chapters is gonna be but I haven't made any progress at the moment. I have my hands full right now working on different projects.

Level 2
Thank you for the campaign, I played a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. I recently wanted to revisit the campaign but the link for the lower-version compatible is no longer working ( I have trouble running the latest warcraft so have to stick with 1.27).
Long story short, could you please share the v2.4 again? Sorry for the inconveniences, but I do wish to have a version that I can run on my laptop.
Looking forward to more of your ingenious works :)

Level 28
Thank you for the campaign, I played a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. I recently wanted to revisit the campaign but the link for the lower-version compatible is no longer working ( I have trouble running the latest warcraft so have to stick with 1.27).
Long story short, could you please share the v2.4 again? Sorry for the inconveniences, but I do wish to have a version that I can run on my laptop.
Looking forward to more of your ingenious works :)
I'm glad you liked it! Sadly, I lost the old 2.4 version, and I don't have a backup. Perhaps someone here still have it? They could share it with you.

Level 4
Great campaign, a little unbalanced for hard, im at chapter 2, spent 7 hours to farm MONEY FOR AGILITY, because ranger has too low attack, i farmed up to 30k in the first map, putting my heroes on patrol and keep them 1 in every corner, i think you need to rework a little bit the items, that are unique are too low, ice gauntlets, gryphon staff it is useless, illusionary staff maybe some inteligence... on the other hand you could add a coop, it will be nice, more heroes, why the hero number 3 and 4 must be the same? maybe add more heroes and choose.
3.8/5 i rate this, the stats could be reworked. for some heroes

--------------
24.11. It will be nice to add shops with tomes in chapter 2,3 because the money it is useless, i took necklaces and claws of attack but i ended with over 50k, hard dif.

Last edited:
Level 28
Well, guess what? I actually found it! If you need it, I have it as attachment.
Good work!
Great campaign, a little unbalanced for hard, im at chapter 2, spent 7 hours to farm MONEY FOR AGILITY, because ranger has too low attack, i farmed up to 30k in the first map, putting my heroes on patrol and keep them 1 in every corner, i think you need to rework a little bit the items, that are unique are too low, ice gauntlets, gryphon staff it is useless, illusionary staff maybe some inteligence... on the other hand you could add a coop, it will be nice, more heroes, why the hero number 3 and 4 must be the same? maybe add more heroes and choose.
3.8/5 i rate this, the stats could be reworked. for some heroes

--------------
24.11. It will be nice to add shops with tomes in chapter 2,3 because the money it is useless, i took necklaces and claws of attack but i ended with over 50k, hard dif.
Thanks! Yes, I know about the issues of chapter 2 and I am currently working on that. Check out my discord channel for updates: Join the Warseeker's Campaigns Discord Server!

Level 4
Good work!

Thanks! Yes, I know about the issues of chapter 2 and I am currently working on that. Check out my discord channel for updates: Join the Warseeker's Campaigns Discord Server!
Whoaoaa!! Fireworks baby girl! <3 ye we got discord, Im G1q there. gonna join now... scale ag and projectile speed for ranger, BUG AT ARCANE USING MIRROR IMAGE THEY DON'T TAKE DAMAGE!, also there are more items from the shop that you can't find in the campaign.

Level 2
Hello, warseeker.
I have played this campaign in 2018. I used this new version a few days ago, and the game design is very good.
I just noticed today that you've been planning a Worgen campaign a long time ago, and I'm really looking forward to it.
I am currently playing shadow of the Twilight's Hammer campaign. It is a bit difficult and I need more time to complete it, but the plot design is very good, and I am looking forward to the next campaign, rise of destroyer.
If you finish the Worgen campaign after releasing these two works, you basically introduce the main plot of this version of the cataclysm.
This means a lot to Warcraft3 campaigns players.I really appreciate your contribution.

Level 3
Whew, took me some time to play it and write a review, and now there's major update coming. Guess some of my remarks might be outdated, since new update will introduce improvements to both story and gameplay. But I guess I'll leave them as is, in case they turn out to be useful. Anyway, hope my feedback can be of a value. Played on hard, campaign v2.7, WC3 v1.31.1
A little general overview.
I'd say this campaign is not just inspired by Founding of Durotar, but Founding of Durotar serves as a framework for this campaign, with Forsaken story put on that framework. Unfortunetly, it also inherits a lot of the flaws of Founding of Durotar and adds its own. Overall, the campaign feels like a slightly worse version of Founding of Durotar, mostly because Founding of Durotar conveys the story better.
Act 1 in Founding of Durotar has a better main map. It's filled better with content and doesn't fill as dull as in this campaign. But submaps in this campaign in Act 1 are the best part of the entire campaign. They're not without flaws, but they're definitely top tier, especially Scarlet Monastery and Agamand Mills. Founding of Durotar's submaps look bleak in comparison.
Act 2 is about the same in both cases, but Founding of Durotar has one major issue - a lot of content in this Act feels meaningless to the story. All these dungeons and various creeps - it's just there kind of like fan service for power fantasy. Not to say that it's bad content, but it could be tied to some side quests, so all these dungeons would make sense. Thankfully, this campaign didn't repeat that mistake - except for a few places, whole Act is actually covered by story-related quests so it doesn't feel like fanservice just for the sake of it. A very nice improvement of Founding of Durotar's flaw.
Act 3 is rather boring in both campaigns, but Rexxar's is better. Founding of Durotar has better terrain, doesn't require you to demolish buildings (well, a few) without siege units and the siege there actually looks like orcs siege the humans and not vice versa. And in this campaign Forsaken are so weak it feels like worgens siege them and not the opposite. Buildings aside though, slaughtering worgens here is actually enjoyable. It should've been done like it was in Founding of Durotar - Forsaken have several functioning bases, both sides send way more units and the whole siege looks more widescale like an actual confrontation of 2 factions, instead of 4 rambos taking on the entire army.

A few comments about heroes.
Heroes lack balance. I played as Frost Mage, Fire Mage, Outlaw Rogue.
Fire Mage is one of the best choices - high AOE damage, high single target damage, stun and his Q even damages buildings (very convinient and time saving in this campaign) and mechanicals. Though I dislike his W - too much hits required for it to become useful and too easy to lose stacks. In fact, it's so easy that I didn't manage to unleash its potential even once. It's okay on Firelord due to him being agility hero, but Mage is intelligence hero and his attack speed is simply not fast enough. And explosion damage doesn't really help, because either enemies are weak and Q is enough to deal with them, or enemies are strong and explosion damage is but a scratch to them.

Frost Mage is like a lame version of Fire Mage. His Q is the same as Fire Mage's one, but doesn't damage buildings and mechanicals (btw, why? Literally the same ability with recolored animation). His W is actually good, a proper version of on-hit ability, unlike Fire Mage's one. His E is mana shield and I call it useless. There is simply no point in ANY defensive abilities for any hero, because there are plenty of items providing enough survivability and Fellson provides a lot of healing. And his R is simply weak in every aspect. AOE is low, Fire Mage's orb has larger attack range. Damage is low (even his Q deals more damage) and comparing it to Fire Mage's orb - even though the orb doesn't deal instant damage, it exists for a minute and outdamages frost blast in ~6 seconds even without the advantage of larger range (being able to hit more enemies). Stun duration is laughably short - 2/4 seconds stun on ultimate ability when Grimthos's W has 3/4/5/6 second and roughly the same AOE but way lower cooldown time. And even its animation is bad - it's just a recolored infernal meteor, affected enemies don't even get frozen, they're simply stunned. It would look way better if looked like Frost Nova encasing everyone affected in ice, or like Jaina's ult in Tomoraider's Curse of the Forsaken v3. As for balancing it, considering its long cooldown time, it should have 300/450 damage, doubled AOE and 12/20 (4/7 on heroes) seconds stun.

Outlaw Rogue is also one of the best choices - high AOE and single target damage, fast and tanky - would be an actual one-woman army, if there was Mask of Death for 50% vampirism. Her ultimate is garbage though. It's not just useless, it's counterproductive even. She deals ~ the same damage with her basic attacks as she does using her R, but hits from ult don't have cleave, don't apply on-hit effects (so basic attacks with crits from searing blade outperform R even in terms of raw single target damage) and the target for each hit is picked randomly. Also she's vulnerable during ult's animation.

Overall, I felt like there's no reason to pick a tank. Like, there's already enough tools to sustain yourself (even without these damned resurrection stones) and having higher survivability for the cost of lower DPS wouldn't really affect difficulty, but would make playing more tiresome. Having different heroes with different roles to diversify gameplay is cool, but IMO it's not worth it if player can end up simply bored anyway.

Fellson should have acid bomb instead of chemical rage.
Why does Merphist have only 10% crit chance? Even classic (Blademaster's) Critical Strike has 15% chance, and this is Rexxar's-styled campaign, with heroes being stronger than classic heroes. Would be better with 15% x2/3/4/5 damage.
Grimthos' ultimate is literally pointless. There's absolutely 0 reason to have Reincarnation as ultimate when you have infinite instant resurrections provided by resurrection stones. And even if there were no resurrection stones it would still be borderline useless - Grimthos is rather tanky on his own and there are plenty of survivability providing items + Fellson's healing to allow Grimthos successfuly tank literally everything.

A few comments about various things that could use some work IMO.
3) Difficulty throughout the campaign is also wacky, especially in Act 1 it's very unbalanced. Start of the game is extremely harsh, while by the end of Act 1 and forth it becomes rather easy even on high difficulty setting. There is no division into zones by level and so there are high level creeps randomly standing among low level ones (like lvl 8 ice revenants near lvl 1 skeleton archers in Act 1). And to make it worse there are banshees everywhere and they have no hesitation to curse you. Which is a huge problem since it's early game, so you don't have much mana and mostly deal with everything using basic attacks. You can buy staff of negation, but first you have to farm for it. Or as it was in my case with blind playthrough - find the only shop that sells it. So Basically you're dealing with rather strong (relative to power of heroes in early game) creeps while virtually permanently cursed. And by the end of Act 1 you have no problem dealing with creeps due heroes being way stonger (some spells allow to outright oneshot banshees), have Illusionary Rod which acts as staff of negation and other powerful items and overall it feels like easy mode. Further on the power only keeps growing and the campaign feels like an easy mode bloodbath with the exception of a few bosses.
I don't mean you have to explain literally everything, but rather think about it from character's perspective. Does the character know these things, does he need an explanation? And in a lot of cases the main character is unaware of certain things. Like, he's been resurrected a minute ago, god knows how long he was dead and how much he even knew when he was alive, and then he's straight away tasked to do some odd jobs without proper explanation? And he just rolls with it, no questions asked?
5) Merphist and Grimthos lack introduction. Compare it to Founding of Durotar. Chen Stormstout explains who he is, what he does, why he needs those items and his motivation to go along with Rexxar. On the other hand, Merphist explains a little bit, but not much and it's still rather unclear. And it's way worse with Grimthos - he explains nothing, you just do a simple fetch quest for him and that's it. Now compare it to Founding of Durotar, Cairne didn't even need any introduction - his story (or rather involvement in Horde's story) is already known from the original campaign - but Cairne and Rexxar are unfamiliar with each other, so there is proper introduction anyway.
6) Lack of environmental narrative. What I mean by this is that the world could feel more alive and logical, like it's actually a fantasy world and not a bunch of pixels. Like, why does every enemy just stand still? Some enemies could be patrolling certain areas. Adjusting the placement of some creeps would also work. For example, necromancers (especially in Scholomance) could be standing besides the piles of corpses as if they're actually performing some rituals. Or even raising skeletons from these piles, when heroes get close enough, instead of (or in addition to) skeletons just standing around. In Act 2 there are quite some camps with bonfire and creeps standing around it, but it looks like they're too far. Some creeps could be standing closer to the bonfire, so it would look like the enviroment makes sense and creeps are trying to get some warmth. And on the contrary, in Act 1 there are undeads standing around still burning bonfire, which doesn't really make sense. Why would they need the bonfire, they're already dead and senseless, cold won't bother them anymore. These are just small details but IMO they greatly impact the atmosphere.

Act 1
7) The main map is big but feels rather empty. It's mostly just one dull farming zone after another. There's just no point to be anywhere else other than quest-related areas. In Founding of Durotar exploration is rewarded with some interesting content, like shaman's quest (Warlock coven) or unique creeps like Noggrin Onetooth, and same could be done here. In fact, there are some fitting areas already, like queen of suffering at the left-middle map border, ancient sasquatch at the right-top corner, ancient black dragon at the right-bottom corner, murloc mutant and left-top corner. So why not at least make them named creeps with some valuable drop? Same thing in Act 2 with ogres' camp north of Melisara's base and gnolls' camp north of Warden Stillwaters' base.
8) Why does the main map (Tirisfal Glades) lack submap transition icons on minimap? Even all the submaps in this Act have them.
9) Why is Mug'Thol just a named creep while his lieutenants are heroes?
10) Weird how Sally Whitemane doesn't resurrect her units despite being so exremely proficient in resurrection.
11) Lordaeron Undergrounds submap loading screen has a typo in area title, saying "Lordearon Undergrounds".
12) Lordaeron Undergrounds are very likely to be missed (which is a big mistake, considering the quest here rewards for extra ability point for all heroes), since the passage to the submap is only accessible by teleporting onto summoned unit, which requires book of teleportation (which itself is optional hidden item) and even noticing that there is a way to get behind the trees there. In fact, I even entirely missed it on my first playthrough because I discovered the area too early, when I didn't have the book yet, and by the time I got book of teleportation I simply forgot about it. Actually, why is that area completely blocked by trees? Feels really odd to block a portion of content like that.
13) Nathanos Blightcaller's abilities have non-QWER hotkeys and they overlap.
14) Why is Crown of the Deathlord unable to target buildings and mechanicals? It basically casts finger of pain so it should damage non-organics. Otherwise the item is worthless.

Act 2
15) Grimthos' hero title says "Executor" instead of "Executioner".
16) Defense of Southshore is rather disappointing. So much area there and it's mostly unused while the town doesn't even look like a town, more like a small village. And the fight is also kind of lame. Only a few dozens of worgens and a dozen forsaken units while there is so much area around?
17) In Hinterlands base of Highvale Elves occupies rather large area but it's poorly filled. Adding more units and buildings here definitely wouldn't hurt. Wldhammer Dwarfs' town covers roughly the equal area and is done right, weird how the same isn't done with Highvale Elves.
18) The Lost Temple submap in Hinterlands could have a more interesting reward than just a crown of kings.
19) Defense of Darkcleric Marnal's base is even lamer than Defense of Southshore.
20) No quest for clearing Scholomance? Even though it would make total sense to have it at least as a side quest, since Forsaken are wiping clear these lands from other factions? Also Scholomance should be about the same size as Scarlet Monastery. Right now it just feels poorly filled like Highvale Elves' base. There are even some rooms with bookshelves near the walls and huge gaps between them, just bare walls or lonely lamppasts. Lots of relatively empty rooms and corridors. Looks poorly and shows how unnecessarily huge the map size is. Weird how the Scarlet Monastery is done just right and Scholomancy is not, despite them being so similar.
21) Jandice Barov is master illusionist, would make sense for her to have mirror image spell. Even better if it was improved with illusions dealing damage.
22) Phantasmal drape is just Helm of valor with different name and icon.
23) Why did Koltira Deathweaver go to Western Plaguelands completely alone? There is a whole base and he didn't bother to take even a small squad with him? And he even says "We must find him quickly and kill him before he gets away". Like, it just looks stupid how he goes all alone. And it's even more stupid that after talking with him at Western Plaguelands he rushes forward to the gate leading to Araj and a bunch of enemies along the way simply ignores him.
24) Lieutenant in the left-bottom corner drops tome of expirience (Road to Silverpine quest). Really? I didn't even wipe entire maps and still got all 4 heroes to lvl 12 way before Silverpine Forest. This drop is as good as nothing.
25) Right-bottom corner in Silverpine Forest is just a bunch of Gilneas-styled houses with empty space with a lot of empty space. Why is there no villagers hiding inside houses when you get close to them like it was in Silverpine Forest in Act 1? Or instead it could be worgen units coming out houses. Or even villagers hiding inside and then worgen units coming out as if they went inside to equip their arms and armor. Anything but pointless empty space.
26) Why don't allied Forsaken provide vision so it could be possible to teleport to them?

Act 3
27) Being unable to buy siege units has been a problem throughout the whole campaign, but second part of Act 3 is where the problem reaches its peak. Destroying whole bases without siege units is extremely boring. It makes no sense that siege units were available in the first part but are unavailable in the second part, despite the mission conditions being exactly the same - to destroy entire worgen bases. What makes even less sense is that some buildings have increased health. Why, just why? It doesn't even make it harder, it just makes more tiring.
28) Side bases (that get constructed after comleting Reinforsments side quest) are literally useless. In each base there are 5 workers and only 1 of them mines gold, the other 4 just stand idle near the town hall. And that's it. Production buildings don't produce anything and worgens don't attack these bases ever.
29) Forsaken have lame AI. They send their army to already cleared bases, walk all the way to do nothing and then just walk back.

And a few bugs.
1) There are some quests that can be completed before acquiring them, which results in quest-givers having permanent exclamation mark over them and no related dialogue triggering. Namely, destroying Kirin Tor in Silverpine Forest before talking to Shadow Priest Allister, and clearing the Alterac Mountains submap before talking with Sharlindra. It's possible to access Alterac by teleporting onto dreadguards which results in heroes teleporting behind dreadguards and thus being able to cross the transition line. Also, this trick with teleport can be done in Act 2 to access Arathi Highlands right at the start and skip a bunch of quests. Naturally, a lot of things will be broken - dialogue with Maudria and Galen don't trigger, gate of Stromgarde keep is closed and invulnerable - but still possible to proceed. Picking up any sigil triggers the quest and getting inside Stromgarde Keep is possible by teleporting onto sludge.
2) Jandice Barov in Scholomance has infinite stun (the spell with animation of vertical energy beams). Waited for 2 minutes and my heroes were still stuned.
3) Lessons of the Darkmaster item description says "The Hero can also drain life from a target enemy unit" but it actually doesn't provide lifesteal or any active ability like Life Drain.
4) Marketplace in Act 1 sometimes sells artifacts and uniques which (I suppose) it shouldn't.
5) And I'm not sure if it's a bug but anyway. In Act 1 at Silverpine Forest behind the last scourge base there is a infected granary, and near it is bunch of rocks with a small area behind it. There are a few crates and barrels and a dog. And no way to get to this area (and I assume there is something valuable inside the crates and barrels). I thought I'm supposed to teleport onto dog (like it was with the rat in Agamand Mills to get to a little island in the top-left corner of the map), but "must target a friendly unit". And I can't kill it with sludge carrion either because "unable to target friendly units". Odd Schrödinger's dog. So I guess the dog actually should be a viable target for teleport, like rat in Agamand Mills?
6) Sphere of Darkness side quest is bugged. First piece I picked up was the one to the south of fountain of mana and it checked as having picked up second piece and then as first piece (screenshot 1). As a result I only needed to collect 2 pieces to complete the quest (screenshot 2, you can see unpicked piece to the left of my hero). Picking up the third piece had no effect. Also description of sphere of darkness doesn't mention that it allows to attack flying units.
I've been trying to find that Blood Stone for ages. I've played this campaign many times and I can't see the place where that Blood Stone item would be dropped. Could you possibly know where it could be dropped off?

nv4

nv4

Level 8
I've been trying to find that Blood Stone for ages. I've played this campaign many times and I can't see the place where that Blood Stone item would be dropped. Could you possibly know where it could be dropped off?
I don't remember it being dropped anywhere, I think I only saw it at the market.

Level 28
Hello, warseeker.
I have played this campaign in 2018. I used this new version a few days ago, and the game design is very good.
I just noticed today that you've been planning a Worgen campaign a long time ago, and I'm really looking forward to it.
I am currently playing shadow of the Twilight's Hammer campaign. It is a bit difficult and I need more time to complete it, but the plot design is very good, and I am looking forward to the next campaign, rise of destroyer.
If you finish the Worgen campaign after releasing these two works, you basically introduce the main plot of this version of the cataclysm.
This means a lot to Warcraft3 campaigns players.I really appreciate your contribution.
Thanks! I'm glad you like the campaign!
I don't remember it being dropped anywhere, I think I only saw it at the market.
If I'm not mistaken, the Blood Stone drops from the Dark Witch in the underground cave of Act One.

Level 3
Thanks! I'm glad you like the campaign!

If I'm not mistaken, the Blood Stone drops from the Dark Witch in the underground cave of Act One.
Ah, in that case, then I guess you need to fix it. The Strength, Agility, and Intelligence Tomes are drops from killing the Dark Witch and the 2 Dark Sorceresses beside her. You should fix this issue if you intended to have the Blood Stone dropped after killing the Dark Witch.

Level 28
Hi everyone! When this year coming to an end, I'm excited to reveal a new update for Legacy of Lordearon that I've been working on in the past months. Although the full release of v3.0 has not been completed due to the lack of time, I was able to work on a beta version which currently features Act One. These features include:
  • New Hero Skills: All playable characters have been given new skills to suit their specializations. (For now only the Death Knight, Hunter, and Mage have new skills, the others still use their defaults skills, but this will change as the update progress)
  • Revamped Storyline: Many parts of the story have been redesigned and some characters have been replaced. Act One now ends with the Scarlet Monastery instead of the Worgen Invasion in Silverpine, the reason is because I want the Scarlet Crusade to be the main villian of Act One and leave the Worgen for Act Three. Dark Ranger Velonara will now assist the player in the Scarlet Monastery. Venomweb Vale (Previously known as the Underground Cave) now serves as a passage between the Undercity and the Scarlet Monastery. All cinematics and dialogues have been improved.
  • New Creep Respawn: In the past creeps were preplaced on the maps, some creeps were either too powerful at low level or too easy on high level. But now creeps will adapt with the player level, meaning that low level creeps will be replaced by high level creeps as the player gain xp.
  • New Resurrection System: I've come up with an idea to make the resurrection worthwhile and that is by making it so that instead of getting instantly revived after death, the player will now have to find their bodies using a ghost form in order to resurrect themselves. This idea is similar to how the resurrection works in World of Warcraft. (Note: you cannot transition to another map in case one of your heroes is dead)
  • Item Stacking/Splitting: Charged items can now stack if they're the same type or split by left clicking on them.

And many more to come! I have prepared many surprises for Act Two, and Act Three will be totally revamped.

Notice: Because this a beta so expect plenty of bugs but feel free to report them, it would make it easier for me to fix them.

HOTFIX:

• Fixed the hero resurrection.
  • The gates in Agamand Mills are now vulnerable
  • The Spider Boss in Venomweb Vale is now owned by Player 12.
  • Fixed some quests that didn't save when transitioning to another map.
  • The Marksmanship Hunter's Volley has a new model.
  • The Unholy Death Knight's Outbreak now cost mana and has a cooldown.
  • Fixed the Survival Hunter' Aspect of the Wild passive.
  • The Marksmanship Hunter's Multi-shot now scale with level.
  • The Beast Mastery Hunter's Darkhound has a new model.
  • Fixed Mortuus' portrait, hit points, and changed his voice.
  • Changed Mortuus' skills: Mana Burn, Sleep, Siphon Mana, and Animate Dead.
  • Changed Darnell's Skills: Impale, Howl of Terror, Vampiric Aura, Reincarnation.
  • The Survival Hunter's Stomp Trap now deals damage.
  • Fixed the instant death bug when traveling between maps.
  • Fixed the Scarlet Monastery quest.
  • Fixed Nathanos's skills.
  • Fixed the spider eggs quest.
  • Nathanos is now vulnerable in Venomweb Vale.
  • Replaced quest reward for the spider egg with Jewel of Darkness instead of Boots of Quel'thalas.
  • The gate to the first boss in the Scarlet Monastery is now vulnerable.
  • The Fire trap in the Scarlet Monastery can now be turned off.
  • Replaced Sevren with Dominic and changed his quest.
  • Changed Mortuus' model with Grimthos' model.
  • Changed Darnell's model with the Warrior's old model.
  • Fixed heroes name when traveling between maps.
  • The difficulty is now saved between maps.
  • Velonara and her Dark Rangers are now vulnerable.
  • Changed the Scarlet Evoker's model.
  • Fixed the Scarlet Cathedral gates.
  • Fixed Bloodmage Thalnos' model.
  • Minor bug fixes.
  • Fixed some abilties icons.
  • Mortuus is now undead and has a new model.
  • Based the Arcane Mage's Polymorph's on Hex.
  • Based the Blood Dk's Blood Boil's on War Stomp.
  • The Blood DK's ultimate now requires level 6 to learn.
  • Whitemane will not put everyone to sleep during the second phase.
  • New! Added a new playable class: Priest
Special thanks to @Ωmega , @Mr. Aonir @Roland Darkbone, @Witcherkiller, @adrian SZ on Discord for their help in testing the campaign.

I wish you all a Happy New Year!:wgrin:

Attachments

• LoL v3.0B.w3n
    35.3 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Level 28
Hi everyone!

I'm back with another update for Legacy of Lordearon v3.0. I hate to say it, but I'm slowly losing interest in this project so updates will become minor and take long.

Changelog:

• Reverted to the old Hero Resurrection System.
  • New models for the all classes.
  • Added some Legendary items in Hard difficulty.

Sans titre.png

Sorry.

Attachments

• LoL v3.0F.w3n
    36.3 MB · Views: 147
Level 3
Hi everyone!

I'm back with another update for Legacy of Lordearon v3.0. I hate to say it, but I'm slowly losing interest in this project so updates will become minor and take long.

Changelog:

Sorry.
Hi everyone!

Changelog:

Sorry.
Salute. You have been through a lot on this campaign, and we all witness that. It's fine if you just stop updating this project one day; at least try to finish what's at hand for this campaign and leave no regret.

Level 2
Hi everyone!

Changelog:

Sorry.
No offense, do you plan to update Rise of the Destroyer recently?

Level 17
Hi everyone!

Changelog:

Sorry.
It's okay if you decide to stop working on this campaign, you already did a good job in it.