• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legacy of Lordaeron v2.7

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Warseeker Presents

Legacy of Lordaeron
v 2.7

A Forsaken Campaign

Legacy of Lordaeron is a custom singleplayer RPG campaign inspired by the Founding of Durotar campaign and World of Warcraft. The gameplay is basically an adventuring and questing style, levelling and unraveling the story. The object of this campaign is to complete quests while developing your heroes' abilities just like in the Founding of Durotar.

Important : Due to the new features implied in this campaign, this campaign will no longer work on any earlier versions of the game below patch 1.29.2. You can download the latest patch of Warcraft 3 via Battle.net or via the Warcraft 3 Launcher. (Requires CD-Keys)
You can, however, download an old version of the campaign which is compatible with patch 1.27a here. (This version will not receive anymore updates)

Note : The Transition among the campaign maps will not work if the filename of this campaign is too long.

Features

- Transition Among Campaign Maps.
- A storyline inspired by World of Warcraft : Cataclysm.
- 6 Character Classes.
- Variable Difficulty Level.
- New Custom Units, Items, Abilities and sounds.

Story

Following the death of the Lich King. Sylvanas Windrunner, The Queen of the Forsaken, alongside with her Forsaken army started to take far more aggressive stance in their battle against the remnants of the Scarlet Crusade, the Scourge and the Alliance as they attempt to conquer Lordaeron as their own...

Missions

Act One : Rise of the Forsaken
Act Two : Road to Supremacy
Act Three : Conquest of Gilneas

Change Log

Released

- Fixed bug in Blackthorn Bandits Quest, the Block Path of Trees is now passable.
- Fixed bug in Odd Vision Quest, the Block Path of Trees in now passable.
- Fellson's Healing Spray Ability has been replaced by Elixir of Death..

- Fixed some dialogue mistakes.

- bugs fixes and small changes.
- Reduced the campaign file size.
- Blackthorn Bandits Quest is now accessible without requirement of finishing "Aiding the Forsakens" Quest.
- Added a Creep Respawn in Sub-Maps.

- Fixed small bugs all over.

Major Changes :
- Transition System : The Transition system works now with multiboards, before stepping into a new zone, a dialogue will ask you either you want/or not to access that zone.
- Fixed a bug which prevent Creep Respawn from working after the Transition.
- The Quest "Slay the Orcs" has now a different feature, You're no longer required to destroy ALL bases. All you have to do now is simply killing the enemy heroes.
- Added 2 more class to play : Death Knight - Hunter
- Fixed a small bug in "Missing Ingredients" quest.
- An improvement in the quests, cinematics description.
- A little bit change of the story.

1.6a : - Added a Drop Item System
- Added two more class to play : Rogue - Warrior
- I made the cinematics transmission a little bit longer.
1.6b : - Changed the Hunter's model.
- Some changes in the DK and Mage skills.
- Fixes in the description and transmissions.
- You are now to able to train Val'kyr in Slay the Orcs quest.

- Major bug fixes and maintenance.
- Fixed two cinematic bugs in Alterac Ruins map.

Released Act Two and Three.

Act One : - Fixed a bug in the Necrolyte's Quest. Black Dragon Claw and Eye of Shadow are now visible.
- Replaced Faranell in the Secret Mission (the underground cave) with Nathanos instead.
- Fixed the Death Knight's Ebon Might ability: It increases the damage by percent instead of a specified number, also this ability affect the DK only.
- Replaced the Hunter's Black Arrows ability with Poison Arrows.
- Replaced the Mage's Meteor Strike ability with Fire Bolt.
- Changed a bit the story of the Blackthorn's bandits.
- Small bug fixes and changes all over the maps of this act.
- Stash in now available in every map, including the sub-maps.
Act Two : - Reworked on all the maps of this act and added 3 new maps.
- Removed the Broken Isles and Den of the Warlock map.
- Replaced Galen's Death Pact ability with Inner Rage.
- Increased the Neutral Hostile units' damage, health and armor.
Act Three : - Map 1 : Changed the design and gameplay style of this map.
- Map 2 : Increased a little bit the Worgen battleships' damage and health.
- Map 3 : The fight with Genn Greymane goes on three bosses instead of fighting him individually.
- Increased the Worgen units' damage and health.
- Removed Ivar Bloodfang and Lord Vincent Godfrey from this map.

- Bug fixes and balance improvement.
- Replaced the Rebel Orcs in Alterac Ruins with Crushridge Ogres.
- Changed the storyline of Act Three to make it similar to WoW : Cataclysm.
- Changed the model of Herod.

- Added a Specialization Selection for each class.
- Reduced the damage of Kill Shot to 750 at level 2.
- Merphist no longer cost food.

- Update the campaign to patch 1.29.2
- Added a new sub-map : Scholomance
- Bug fixes and general improvements
- You are now able to customize your Character's name in the menu selection.
- Added a new optional quest in Silverpine Forest.
- Changed the quest : Crushridge Ogres from main quest to optional.
- Fixed the Scarlet Monastery bug on patch 1.29. The quest should work fine now.
- Changed Merphist's Mana Burn ability.
- Changed Faranell's model.
- Galen is no longer a controlable/obtainable hero in this act. Instead you will get Grimthos. Grimthos is bonus hero that you can obtain as a fourth hero after compeleting his quest, just like Merphist in Act One.
- Revamped the Battle for Andorhal and added 2 Scourge bases.
- Changed the Bloodfang Lieutenant's model.
- Revamped the first chapter of Act Three and added 2 extra Worgen bases.
- Removed the second chapter of Act Three and replaced it with a mini-dungeon in Act Two.
- Turned the last chapter of Act Three into a macro mission.

- Updated the campaign to make it work with patch 1.30.1.
- Changed the Hero Selection System with a different one.
- Added a shared vision of Brill, Velonara's Camp and the Transition Locations.
- Added a Tomb of Relics in Brill.
- Removed the Blizzard and Mana Siphon from the Spellbook.
- Warlock : Summon Felhunter : Reduced to 1 Felhunter instead of 2, Increased damage and armor; can now be healed.
- DK : Scourge Strike : Fixed the instant kill bug also reduced the extra damage per second and the spell duration.

-----------------------------------------------
Tirisfal Glades
: - Most of the Skeletons have been replaced by Scourge minions.
Scarlet Monastery : - Added a new Resurrection Stone in the north-west.
- Changed the location of the first Resurrection Stone and stash.
Arathi Highlands : - Added two Resurrection Stones, one on the north-east, the other on the south-west.
Alterac Ruins : - Added more spells to the ogre heroes.
Hillsbrad Foothills : - Added a Tomb of Relics in Tarren Mill.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cinematics and Dialogues : - Improved most of the dialogues.
Items : Changed some of the loots dropped by creeps.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Death Knight (Frost) : - Deathchill : No longer decrease attack damage.
Warlock (Demonology) : - Shadow bolt --> Summon Succubus.
- Summon Felhunter : Increased hit points and mana cost.
Hunter (Survival) : - Kill Shot : Increased mana cost and cooldown.
Fellson : - Elixir of Death : Reduced the amount of heal for level 2,3 and 4 (200/350/500/600 instead of 200/400/600/800)
- Chemical Rage : Reduced the attack rate for each level.
Merphist : - Skewer : Reduced the amount of damage.
Grimthos : - Vampiric Aura --> Vampiric Touch (Single Target)
- Hardened Armor --> Howl of Terror.

- Act 3 button should now appear after completing Act 2.
- Agamand Mills : - The level 6 Lich is no longer a Hero.
- Hillsbrad Foothills : - Removed the tomes from the Tomb of Relics.
- Added a shared vision for Southshore and the Sludge Fields.
- Hinterlands : - Added a Tomb of Relics in Maranel's camp.
- Added a Hero in the Highvale Elves' outpost.
- Eastern Plaguelands : - Added a Tomb of Relics in the Forsaken outpost.
- Western Plaguelands : - Added a Goblin Merchant.
- The Portals are now invulnerables during the fight with Araj.
- Koltira will now engage in fight with Araj.
- Silverpine Forest : - Added a Tomb of Relics in the Forsaken outpost.

------------------------ Heroes -------------------------------

- Death Knight : - Changed his model.
- Warlock (Demonology) : - Succubus can now be healed with Elixir of Death.
- Hunter (Beast Master) : - Black Spider can now be healed with Elixir of Death.
- Mage (Arcane) : Changed all his spells.
- Fellson : - Nerfed Elixir of Death ( 150/300/450/600 instead of 200/350/500/600)
- Sludges can now be healed with Elixir of Death.
- Merphist : - Nerfed the chances of Critical Strike to 10% instead of 15%.
- Grimthos : - Changed all his spells except Reincarnation.
- Fixed Grimthos' Exp Cap in Act 2.

- Added a Hero in the undead encampment of the first mission of Act 3.
- Worgen Workers can no longer build structures when possessing them.
- After destroying the Bloodfang and Liberation Worgen bases, the Forsaken will send more reinforcements.

- Fixed the Death Knight's Frost Presence ability.
- Nerfed the Rogue's Adrenaline Rush ability.
- Increased the stats of the items that can be found in Scholamance.
- Improved the Forsaken AI in the last mission of Act 3.
- Nerfed the Worgen units' HP in the last mission of Act 3.
- Changed the model of Merphist and his ultimate.

- Fellson's Summon Sludge ability no longer requires a corpse.
- Replaced the Arcane Mage's Absord Magic ability with Summon Arcane Golem.
- Gold/Lumber will now transition to Act 2.
- Battle for Andorhal : No longer requires to destroy the bases.

- Arcane Blast now deals accurate damage.
- Illusion : No longer take multiple damage, Reduced cooldown from 45 to 30, Reduced mana cost to 75. Illusions can now deal damage to enemy units.
- Evocation can now be used on friendly units/Heroes aswell.

- Fixed Memory Leaks.
- Fixed a known issue in patch 1.31.

Screenshots

wc3scrnshot_072418_153526_12-jpeg.303508
wc3scrnshot_072418_154530_18-jpeg.303507
wc3scrnshot_072418_164229_38-jpeg.303509

wc3scrnshot_072518_093641_06-jpeg.303511

wc3scrnshot_072518_102012_20-jpeg.303512
wc3scrnshot_072518_164808_10-jpeg.303513

wc3scrnshot_072518_171225_15-jpeg.303514
wc3scrnshot_072618_101925_10-jpeg.303518
wc3scrnshot_072618_103236_14-jpeg.303520

Credits

- Anemic Royalty
- Ujimasa Hojo
- ironmaiden
- Alastor
- Edge45
- Fingolfin
- Suselishe
- Kuhneghetz
- Mike
- Buster
- Matarael
- Grendel
- JesusHipster
- Tarrasque
- UgoUgo
- Sellenisko
- Power
- GUNNER
- Kitabatake
- assasin_lord
- donut3.5
- AndrewOverload519
- Callahan
- imforfun
- xyzier_24
- General Frank
- Nasrudin
- Stefan.K

- 67chrome
- Juice_F
- Dionesiist
- chr2
- CloudWolf
- THE_END
- Blood Raven

- Apheraz Lucent
- Marcos DAB
- Kyzerdrood32
- AndrewOverload519
- San
- PeeKay
- M0rbid
- Heinvers
- FrlkY
- BLazeKrake
- 67chrome
- Mr.Goblin
- PrinceYaser
- Nuhneghetz
- CRAZYRUSSIAN
- Sin'dorei300
- NFWar
- Paladon
- Kael Theron
- Zephyrius2412

- Transition System by Starquizer
- Respawn System by SkriK
- Hero Selection System by Felipe Gormadoc
- Knockback System by Tom_Kazansky
- Omnislash System by f0rsAk3n
If you saw your resource and I didn't give you credit for it, just tell me so I can add you.

FAQ

- Q : Why do I get a black screen when I try to play this campaign?
- A: That's because you don't have the latest patch of Warcraft 3 installed. You need to update your Warcraft 3 version in order to play this campaign. (Currently it works only on patch above 1.29.2)
- Q: Why do I get back to the menu screen whenever I return from a sub-map?
- A: As I said above. You need to update your Warcraft 3 version to the latest patch.
- Q: If I rename the filename of this campaign, will it cause any bug?
- A: Yes, it will. The campaign transition will not work if the filename of this campaign is too long.
- Q : Why do I get back to the beginning of this campaign when I reload?
- A : It is possible that sometimes the transition will fail and you will get back to the beginning of this campaign, this occur even in Rexxar's campaign, my advice is to always backup your progress or make sure to save regularly to prevent losing your progress.

Feel free to report any bugs, tips or suggestions!
Contents

Legacy of Lordaeron v2.7 (Campaign)

Reviews
Rufus
As the bugs I found have been fixed, and I trust that you will fix any future ones after your best ability, this campaign is now approved. I don't usually replay things I've moderated, but for this one, I'll look forward to future updates! Good luck!
Level 13
Do you plan to update the campaign for Reforged? I can definitely see the problem with lots of custom models everywhere. But who knows Reforged might give us some Forsaken models for TFT campaign.

Level 9
Right, i play this map on recently version of warcraft and the map, and i like very much but have some problems.

Gold is the first problem, the first chapter is very good to use the gold, buying the tome of life, strength, inteligence, agility, ok, but chapter two, dont have more utility, really, the shop of undead have only support item, only the shop of a mission what have a good utility, to buy a spell imunity, after this, nothing, i acummulated 20k since I can't use the gold because dont have as use. More item (Custom, please, if possible) to buy for hero or tome of atributes, put high price if necessary, 1k again or 2k to up level or put shop custom

Mephisto (The hero of agility) have problem of spell, on final level there is still 1 skill left and there is no way to get to the maximum level, this does not happen with Fourth hero

The creeps I think are separated, that is, they are there to be, and some terrain is too flat, though detailed, in a major future major upgrade if any or in the next campaign, make the map less flat and separated

is a very good campaign my 2º best favorited, forgive my english, i am using the translate and my knowledge

Level 28
Right, i play this map on recently version of warcraft and the map, and i like very much but have some problems.

Gold is the first problem, the first chapter is very good to use the gold, buying the tome of life, strength, inteligence, agility, ok, but chapter two, dont have more utility, really, the shop of undead have only support item, only the shop of a mission what have a good utility, to buy a spell imunity, after this, nothing, i acummulated 20k since I can't use the gold because dont have as use. More item (Custom, please, if possible) to buy for hero or tome of atributes, put high price if necessary, 1k again or 2k to up level or put shop custom

Mephisto (The hero of agility) have problem of spell, on final level there is still 1 skill left and there is no way to get to the maximum level, this does not happen with Fourth hero

The creeps I think are separated, that is, they are there to be, and some terrain is too flat, though detailed, in a major future major upgrade if any or in the next campaign, make the map less flat and separated

is a very good campaign my 2º best favorited, forgive my english, i am using the translate and my knowledge
Hi, thanks for the feedback! Yes, I do plan to update this campaign some time soon. I'm planning to remake this whole campaign from scratch starting next year, there will be many new features and improvements to the gameplay and the story and other things such as : New quests, new items, new characters, new maps, etc...

Level 2
I finished this on Hard and after few days i completed it and i loved it! Especially that you can choose your own character and specialization. From all the chapters the first one was the best, got the best items from there, the character built in general. the quests and so on ( was unlucky enough to find the Meph guy when i was 90% done with the chapter but whatever). Act two was nice, the hoping from map from map was sweet, still i feel like most of the best items I got in Act one. However as much as i like exlporing i noticed that most of the time it was for either scrolls or low level items which are pointless after my character built (in Act two to be specific).

I have a question... as far as I'm concerned Andorhal and Scholomance are in Western Plaguelands, yet they were in Eastern Plaguelands from what i experienced by playing your campaign... So I'm curious if that was intended?

Love Book of Teleportation. I think more amazing items can be added in later game if possible since near the end of Act two i see really low level items (especially in Silverpine Forest where you fight the worgen lieutenants).

Ugh now Act three is my least favorite. As much as i had fun, the ''Conquest of Gilneas'' part on hard mode is like... I attack one of the four bases, i teleport back and defend like all the time... welp eventually I did it thanks to that the AI is not rebuilding. The ''Battle for Gilneas'' part however is worse, the idea itself is amazing and feels fresh just like it was in the Rexxar campaign, however Sylvanas' base is under constant attack all the time and she barely attacks with max 5 units on these 4000 hp towers which are repaired by workers.. and it feels meaningless. In my opinion she needs a bigger base and to constantly make a lot of units to actually match the Gilneas units (just like on Rexxar's campaign) or the very least the push from the worgen to be slowerrr (just like in Rexxar campaign again). The two bases outside the city which also attack, well they are annoying until they get destroyed since i have to defend the main base from three sides (Sylvanas isn't trying), however when I destroy them, The left one builts some things sends ghouls and banshees, again small and meaningless force compared to the worgen's vast armies that stack on the bridge on the middle every 30 seconds. The left base however for me personally was bugged, The workers came, built up few main buldings then went full afk as one worker was going in the gold mine and that's it so i guess it was a bug. One last thing I couldn't win the last part without cheats, I just can't attack because if im not in Sylvanas' base it will be wiped in mere seconds. So i had to cheat to destroy the whole city and i felt bad but yeah I had no choice.

Anyway it was quite fun i loved it, It was really close to Founding of Durotar!

Hope you have great day/night, looking forward to the updated version!

Level 28
Hi, thanks for the feedback!
I have a question... as far as I'm concerned Andorhal and Scholomance are in Western Plaguelands, yet they were in Eastern Plaguelands from what i experienced by playing your campaign... So I'm curious if that was intended?
I don't remember exactly, it's been a year since I last played this campaign, so I don't remember all the details but I may have confused it with eastern plaguelands while in reality it's in western plaguelands.

So yeah all the issues that you mentioned will be fixed in the future update.

Last edited:
Level 2
is there a way you can get this campaign to work with W3 Reforged??
I myself am not really up to date on all of what Blizzard has said and done with W3 Reforged so if you think that is a obvious/stupid question, sorry

I myself am not really up to date on all of what Blizzard has said and done with W3 Reforged so if you think that is a obvious/stupid question, sorry

Reforged currently missing the custom campaign feature, so I assume he waits for that first?

Level 28
Reforged currently missing the custom campaign feature, so I assume he waits for that first?
^What Daffa said. Custom campaigns are no longer a thing in Warcraft 3 Reforged. We just have to wait and see for now.
Anyway, with the upcoming remake, I'll be making this campaign co-op, which means that all maps will be published seperataly, so there is a strong possibility that it may work on Reforged.

Level 2
Reforged seems to completely lack the functionality for custom campaigns, at least for the moment. Time will tell if it was a deliberate removal to make way for DLC campaigns or just incompetence.

Level 1
To whoever wants to explore the whole map:

Location: the mystrious circle and fog of war in map "Lordaeron Undergrounds", act I:

Way To Get There: grab the explosive near the black area and carry it with a hero to the invulnerable rock which is talked about by your character(you may check it in your log). DON'T ATTACK IT, anyway. It is useless to possess a ghoul (to clear a path) or a gargoyle which is a fly unit from the enemy.

Last edited:
Level 2
nice. i suggest you to place a fountain of power inside Undercity. and make guards hostile to enemies.
and unholy death knight has a super bug. scourge strike one shots all just like that. :xxd:

Level 4
this project is even more better than the original warcraft3 Rexxar one i really enjoyed it and more than i thought.
the creator should be so proud it was such an interesting piece of art

Level 1
The Trees in Agammand Mills to kill the Bandits are not going down after i deliver the first quests. Any1 know why? Can't find the Optional Quest to kill the Bandits there.

Level 1
I choose the Mage with Arcane abilities which includes the Illusion ability. It seems this ability is too overpowered or something...that the illusions created by my Mage never get damaged by the enemies. I just spam this ability creating multiple illusions to the size of an army and just sweep it through the creeps easily.

Level 2
warseeker do u or does any1 know if ppl can still play classic so they can play these custom campaigns
and if u own reforged can u still play classic or do u have to delete it from ur account

and im sorry, i know my question doesnt apply to this custom campaign directly

Level 28
warseeker do u or does any1 know if ppl can still play classic so they can play these custom campaigns
and if u own reforged can u still play classic or do u have to delete it from ur account

and im sorry, i know my question doesnt apply to this custom campaign directly
As far as I know, you can still play classic with Reforged. However, custom campaigns are not supported yet. (Both classic and reforged)

Level 1
Warseeker have you checked the arcane mage's Illusion ability I spoke above? The illusion created never get damaged by enemies which doesn't seem right.

Level 1
You mean the Spellbook near the bandit camp in Agamand Mills? There is a circle of power behind the rock chunks that will lead you there.
The Spellbook item which you can use 3 different spells. Now I can't recheck the Mills anyway cause I encountered this apparent bug which messed up my saves intermingling one another. Honestly, there still a lot bugs in this latest version. I'm looking forward to the next version, when might it come out? Hope it gets better

Level 28
The Spellbook item which you can use 3 different spells. Now I can't recheck the Mills anyway cause I encountered this apparent bug which messed up my saves intermingling one another. Honestly, there still a lot bugs in this latest version. I'm looking forward to the next version, when might it come out? Hope it gets better
I cannot tell exactly when it will come out, it's a huge project so it will take a lot of time. I'm currently working on the demo which I'm hoping to release by the end of this month or maybe next month.

Level 4
umm, after I downloaded the PTR, I tried to go in it, but it say= "was not a valid win32 application". :(

Anyway, the campaign=

I loved the Rexxar campaign, and this one is similar to it. so I loved this one too. :ogre_haosis:. I would totally recommend you to download this.

Last edited:
Level 7
I found a potential bug: whenever I load submaps, my heroes don't load and I have no quests or anything. Happens repeatedly going into silverpine for the first time.
I am also having this issue on 1.29, 1.30.1, and 1.31.1. (Played a separate playthrough for each version up to silverpine, where the heroes don't load and I have no quests).

I messed around a little more, and after clearing custom save folder I discovered that I do not have any issues on a new playthrough on 1.30.1 and rush to Silverpine.
I cleared custom save by going to "Saved Games/Warcraft III/Profile1/CustomSaves" and remove "Forsaken v2.6.2" folder.

Could one of the playthroughs on 1.29.1 or 1.31.1? (I played in that order until I encounter bug, then try different version) have caused the save to bug out for future playthroughs in other versions?

Level 28
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

Today I want to show you the first ever beta or demo of this campaign's remake. Nothing to be excited about though as this is the earliest version of the game which is only like 5% of the actual remake. It currently has 7 main quests along with some systems like Item Drop, Hero Resurrection and Damage Engine.

So here it is, you can download it from the link below. I'd be happy if you could give me your opinions on the heroes abilities, are they balanced? Which one should be improved and which one should be nerfed. Also check if there are no desync when playing online.

The map was made with patch 1.27b for now but will be ported to 1.31 later.

full

full

Attachments

• ForsakenX01.w3x
    10.3 MB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Level 13
Been playing some of the "alpha" a bit. Here's some feedback:
  1. On such a large map, it's quite annoying to have your camera fixed all the time. I think there should be an option to switch it to standard camera.
  2. Since there are quite a few classes and specs it might be wise to implement something like @OutsiderXE did in his Campaign Day of the Dragon when choosing a class, so people can test it and see what fits them best.
  3. Don't know if it's possible (I think it is), to add the option to switch your spec whenever you want (like in WoW), cause having 21 class to choose from is quite a lot.
  4. Both Holy and Disc Priest could use one damaging ability. This way they're kinda boring to play.
  5. And Rogue's wings need to go, desperately.
Hope I didn't say anything wrong.

Last edited:
Level 28
On such a large map, it's quite annoying to have your camera fixed all the time. I think there should be an option to switch it to standard camera.
It was on purpose so the player won't be able to uncover the whole map.
Since there are quite a few classes and specs it might be wise to implement something like @OutsiderXE did in his Campaign Day of the Dragon when choosing a class, so people can test it and see what fits them best.
You mean test them at the start of the game? I don't know, this is a multiplayer map. People can test them when playing single player.
Don't know if it's possible (I think it is), to add the option to switch your spec whenever you want (like in WoW), cause having 21 class to choose from is quite a lot.
We'll see.
Both Holy and Disc Priest could use one damaging ability. This way they're kinda boring to play.
They are support class. They are not meant to be played alone but I may make some of their abilities deal damage to enemies.
Wont to talk with Andrew Hartsorrow in first chapter after I defited Dread Lord...
Please fiks that.
The map is still under developement. Not everything works at the time being.

Last edited: