1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

League of Kalimdor II v30 AI (patch 1.29 or higher required!)

Submitted by Alxen345
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]
DISCORD COMMUNITY -> Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
league2.simdif.com
lk2heroes.simdif.com

• Ten thousand years ago, an elven couple gave birth to the next guardians of this dimension. Named Adrian and Alexen by their parents, these children were abandoned intentionally on the sacred fields of Kalimdor. The boys grew up with the creatures of the forest, learning from various masters and tribe rulers. At the age of 15, Adrian and his younger brother, of age 13, started a long journey throughout the whole Kalimdor territory, in search for new warriors that might teach them how to improve themselves. Although Alexen was not very pleased about this, he followed his elder brother and stood by his side the whole time.

After 4 days of searching, they decided to stay awhile and rest near a magical oasis of a nearby cavern. During the night, Adrian felt something strong emanating from the cavern. Waking up his younger brother, they both ventured into the dangerous cavern. At the end of the cavern, they found the ruins of a fallen city, a relic of the past. Yet, its magical essence was still emanating so much energy that only by standing near it, they felt stronger. The night passed and both Adrian and Alexen could not sleep a moment. They were totally amazed by the city. Adrian decided to rebuild the city from its ruins and become its ruler. A place for him and his younger brother, where they could be safe. And so, they started working day and night for the next 3 weeks, when the city was finally reestablished.

But what is a city without people that live in it? Using special portals to access other territories in Kalimdor and even dimensions, Adrian and Alexen invited different people of various races, eventually growing up as a large family that was living in the wondrous magical city. They were even able to find their parents. When they firstly encountered their dad, none of them knew what kind of race he is, since their night elven appearance was received from their mother. Called Nadrex, their father gave the mythical weapoins to Adrian and Alexen. The Sacred Warglaives to Alexen and the Diffusal Blade to Adrian. His younger son decided to name the city, Nadrex, to honor his strong father. With each passing day, the city grew and grew even more, eventually establishing two strong citadels for both Adrian and Alexen.

The Sky Force Kingdom was ruled by Alexen and the Underground Force Kingdom by Adrian. With these strong pillars, the city would always remain stable and functional. They trained soldiers and various wizards to always be ready to defend the city against any threat.
    The emanating core of the city that was forbidden to be touched possessed a strong curse that one night caused Adrian to unconsciously come in its presence and touch it. In that moment, the maddening curse possessed his body and mind, turning his sanity into something that this world had never seen. Remaining still a night elf by his look but with a strange essence of blight on him. He became mindless and forgot about the true purpose of this city. Soon, he silently killed both of his parents without his younger brother noticing this. He spared him, to have to opportunity to end his life in total pain only after they fought until their last breath.

Alexen felt the cursing grip that took hold of his elder brother and tried to cleanse the curse from him, but was everything in vain. His older brother was no more the one he once knew. The moment he was attacked by him, Alexen knew he had no chance to take his brother down alone, so he turned the Sky Force against Adrain and his Underground Force, giving birth to this war that might never end...

• LoK II is an AoS mod for Warcraft III, which uses the same system similar to the one of DotA and any other AoS, in LoK II there are 2 teams consisting of 5 players each that use powerful and various heroes to battle and succeed in destroying the enemy's principal structure (The Summoner).

With a lot of unique and innovative items, each hero can become stronger and improve its spells by buying the right items. It comes with unique heroes, a lot of attractive items and a beautiful terrain. There are currently 216 heroes, all pick mode.

map layout
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Play as blue player and after you pick a hero, type -test, then select your hero again and it will be level 20. This command is used for testing the heroes.

For singleplayer testing, LoK II offers a decent AI system to fight against, and train your abilities with a particular hero. To play either singleplayer or multiplayer, you need the latest patch We usually play on Battlenet

[​IMG]

A special system available only in LoK II, the Sorcery Talents. Spellcasting in this AoS is extremely vital and can turn up the tide of war upside down in an instant. The skills that require targeted foes or any active item with the same condition will give your hero a chance to trigger the Sorcery Talents, applying one of the debuffs mentioned in the picture above.

The duration of those buffs lasts randomly between 1-3 seconds and the damage is dealt based on the hero's main synergy stat. The Synergy Stats are a modification of the normal attributes, coming up with useful improvements for any hero.

Most of the spells, both single targeted and area of effect type are modified by these Synergy Stats and grow stronger as the hero becomes stronger. That means, supportive heroes can keep up in late game with the other heroes as their spells will deal more and more damage.

Each player also has access to the Sorcery Manual. Press F2 to select it. It provides 12 various abilities:
    -Fortification (Fully grants protection + 50% bonus attack damage for 7 seconds to all allied structures and creeps)
    -Mystic Dampening (15% basic magic damage reduction; +1% bonus per enemy hero killed)
    -Element Link
    *Provides the following bonuses:
    ->7% chance when attacked, to restore health for 1.2x Inner Power
    ->7% chance when casting a spell, to restore mana for 1.2x Magical Power
    ->7% chance after killing an enemy hero, to gain +1 point to all stats
    ->7% chance when attacks, to deal 2.2x Speed Burst as bonus damage
    -Core Diffusal
    ->Each time your hero is targeted by a spell, there is 15% chance to restore health for 2.5x Inner Power
    -Treasure Hunt
    ->Creeps killed have 4% chance to drop gold coins or Power Points shards
    ->Heroes killed have 4% chance to drop bigger gold coins and healing runes
    -Magic Burst (Area of effect instant damage with global casting range)
    -Energy Stream (Single target beam that affects only enemy heroes)
    -Magical Scan (reveals an area for 3 seconds)
    -Stunning Hit (0.75 seconds of stun + 150 magic damage)
    -Track (physical armor broken with 5 points for 10 seconds + full vision over the target)
    -Bloodlust (40% speed bonus for 5 seconds)
    -Ancestral Nourishment (A strong healing buff that can be cast on any friendly target, restoring 1000 health and mana)

Something that you rarely see in any AoS. The Arcane Bank in League of Kalimdor 2 is a very useful thing. It can help you trade resources in and between. Boost your hero, increase the stats that it lacks the most and even trade some for another. Check the image below.

[​IMG]

• Terrain Screenshot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gameplay screenshots
    [​IMG]

A few previews from various updates

Old age terrain:

Middle age terrain:

New age terrain:

• v2b
    -Alkin's 3rd skill "Sacred Combatant" tooltip was fixed
    ->his 2nd skill "Divine Shell" cooldown increased from 17 seconds to 32
    ->his ultimate skill "Judgement Rage" deals doubled damage now while the phasing strike was hastened
    -Star Burst talent tooltip was modified
    -The Legendarium (item) reduces 650 health and mana now instead of 1000
    -Tranquility Core (item) reduces 35 attack damage now instead of 80 for the +40 armor bonus
    -Infinity Core (item) gold cost was increased from 2715 to 3400
    -Ethereal Belt, Egyptian Codex and Edenian Bracer reduce 15 points from a certain attribute to grant the +30 now
    -The icons for Potion of Healing and Potion of Mana were changed
    -Bandstone (item) in Mid Phase shop section was replaced with the Chaos Emerald
    -Undersoul's Ring (item) in Mid Phase shop section was replaced with the Dual Force
    -Adaptive Gem (item) icon was changed
    -Glaive Shifter's 1st skill "Whirling Edge" missile art was changed
    ->her 3rd skill "Unmatched Velocity" buff status was fixed
    -Nature's Prophet base attack damage was increased by 15%
    -Dragonflight Rider scaling size was raised by 1.5x the previous size
    ->his ultimate "Fatal Magic" base damage was increased to 92.45 DPS + 250% amplification from MP
    ->his base attack damage was increased by 15%
    v28b
    -Heartpiercer (item) shock state duration reduced from 2 seconds to 0.30 seconds
    -Summoners Strike system was removed
    -Marrolb's 1st skill "Binding Net" cooldown was increased from 10 seconds to 24
    ->his 2nd skill "Adaptive Clones" cooldown was increased from 25 seconds to 50
    ->his scaling value was increased by 0.60x the original size
    -Hyrule Slayer's ultimate skill was reworked from Violent Charge into Kalimdor's Wrath
    ->his base armor was increased by 5
    -Base health for all heroes was increased by 8%

v29
    -Lane Melee Creeps's damage was reduced by 12%
    -Lane Ranged Creeps's damage was reduced by 6%
    -Lane Siege Creeps's damage was reduced by 15%
    -All lane creeps's attack type was changed into Chaos Damage
    -Base armor grants now 5% magic damage reduction and grows by 1% per each level
    -All spells deal 10% less damage now
    -Impenetrable Shield (item) will not trigger the self heal anymore from pure damage received
    -Health and Mana regeneration was increased by 7%
    -All Inner Power heroes gained +9% base magic resistance
    -All Speed Burst heroes have 8% chance now for a True Strike hit
    -All Magical Power heroes have 4% increased chance to trigger a Magic Critical
    -All lane creeps's armor was reduced by 6 points
    -Vision during day was increased by 140 to all heroes
    -Spiritual Monk's Magical Power gained per level was increased from 1.8 to 2.3

v30

-Yolvan's ultimate was reworked from Arcanic Sphere into Darkness Heritage
    -Lord Diomedes's 3rd skill was reworked from Attraction Force into Nether Mark
    -Swift Shaolin model was changed
    ->his base armor was increased by 5
    ->his ultimate was reworked from Sacred Trinity into Wuju Dive
    -spell damage for all heroes was increased by 5%
    -Arcane Codex (item) grants now 25% chance to reset the hero's cooldowns instead of 15%
    ->a visual effect and sound was implemented
    -physical resistance for all heroes is not boosted per each level up by 3%
    -Lunar Edges (item) gold cost reduced from 4550 to 3750
    -Sorcery Manual icon portrait and model were changed
    -Sky Summoner and Underground Summoner's armor was increased by 100 points
    -Death Princess starting Inner Power increased from 16 to 19
    ->her base armor was increased by 5 points
    -the armor of the Supreme Guardians was doubled
    -Lane Melee Creeps deal +10% damage now
    -The League Builders were removed (Tower Defense system removed as well)
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]
  • People that were very important for this project. Their resources are amazing and I wish good luck to all of them!
    [​IMG]

Also:
    Svetli
    Ujimasa Hojo (for his great derivates models)
    icewolf055
    Tranquil
    3DO (some icons from heroes 4)
    Kantarion (for the high quality tilesets pattern)
    Mythic (lovely HQ models)
    @PrincePhoenix (greatest UI ever)
    Kantarion
    Red Baron (cool letters)
    And my main testers: Closedboudy / King Valdezar / Sal / Phryght / Cyclotrutan / Jampion / Spellweaver / StormKnight / Fenrok / P3in

• I will appreciate anyone which shows interest in this project. Constructive and sincere feedback is mostly welcomed. Haters and trolls are not welcomed. If you do not like it then keep your opinion for yourself. Spreading venom and flaming someone's bundle is nothing but waste of time and lack of education.
Contents

LK II v30 (Map)

Reviews
15:10, 23rd Nov 2015 Shadow Fury: A cool AoS with a massive quantity of heroes and an efficient AI to have fun even in single player. Aesthetically, the terrain and the visuals teem with lively colours and much tile variation so if you are a fan of...
?

Which affiliation is the strongest?

1. Inner Power

20 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Speed Burst

21 vote(s)
    52.5%
  3. Magical Power

15 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. Fusioned Ones

10 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kevlamin

kevlamin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Since he's in melee range it's usually pretty easy to take the item lol love the heroes and the amount of work that's gone into this but that skill man, it breaks the game doesn't matter how far behind you are one lucky steal and you get twice the items worth in gold for your team even using it early is broken since you can deny so much gold for such little effort

2. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Ok,then maybe I will try to change the skill or increase his cooldown,or put a 20% chance to get am item.Nevermind,thank you for support and feedback,and :) next week appears the next update:12 new awesome heroes,map terrain and design completely changed and a lot of new items and also more heroes have now the Legendary Skill gained from the Legendarium Book.This update will be vital for War of Sanctity...the "rebirth"

3. mymyyoujustcant

mymyyoujustcant

Resources:
    Resources:
    i didnt play this map but by the screenshots, the ideas and heroes its looks like the first one....i couldnt found the sanctity war 1 map today....my problem its that you say that its your first map but its appear like its the follow up from the last war of sanctity......im not sure doubt....did you get the permission from the creator from the first version?

4. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    :)))))) man I am the creator for both of them! But since I updated it drastically,I renamed to War of Sanctity 2..if you want to play the first one,search it on epicwar.com

5. mymyyoujustcant

mymyyoujustcant

Resources:
    Resources:
    great now everything makes sense jaja...na i already have the first one instaled.
    question:do arthas and illidan keep the auras in this version? cause its a great advantage for the preserve the resistance aura that illidan gives:goblin_wtf:

question:how do you make the frase under the coment?

6. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Illidan has no resistance aura,he gives an endurance aura providing for allies increased. Attack speed and movement while Arthas provides increased movement and life regeneration .And "that phrase under" it is called user's signature .Add one in the profile editing menu.

7. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Ok....I see that more people rate War of Sanctity at 3-3.80 then I will make you change your minds with the next update that will be posted on Monday.Anyway thanks for playing it.It will be nice if you actually report the bugs,not only to rate it down without telling me why!

8. Acutesharpness

Acutesharpness

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please reconsider to make Arthas and illidan not die because it is sad that they go to tower to die ;(

9. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Yeah...I know...I am fixing that..I am right now working on the next update...thanks for your report by the way ^_^

10. Shadow Fury

Shadow Fury

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Guys I updated my mod comment. Have a second look at it if you want :)

11. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like it,though took me a time to reach.Everytime I reached it another screenshot loaded in and caused me to go back to the top of the page

12. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Thank you and sorry about that...I made the description using my big iPad. I will put the screenshots in hidden tags, whatever I saw descriptions even bigger than mine :p. Have you played it?

13. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    I plan on playing it,I already have it downloaded.Will probably get to it tomorrow

14. mymyyoujustcant

mymyyoujustcant

Resources:
    Resources:
    yeah yeah i already find it thanks ;)
    i mistake the aura for illidan...the point is that in the battle the endurance aura makes the tides of the batlle go a lot more to the preserve side...if you let the middle with no heroes illidan will end up reaching silvanas soul (is she still in this game) before arthas destroy even one turret...thats what i was saying

PD: does someone know why mi profile picture it isnt showed?

15. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    It depends on how you actually play. :))) are you new on hiveworkshop that you don't know how to customize your profile picture? :))

16. Darkfang

Darkfang

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    If they both were only movement speed auras it would be ok, but the Attack Speed is far superior than a little bit of Life Regeneration.

17. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    It is not a superior attack speed, Arthas "little HP regen aura" is not so little as you think, it is calculated to be in concordance with exactly the additional damage received due to Illidan's endurance aura....so it is equality between both of the commanders.... I've just finished the next update! Which i will post it tomorrow, now AI have been balanced, attack when engaged exactly the attacking enemy, use spells more wisely and protect base when needed! Also i created two new heroes and 3 new items. To a plus of this, the menu interfaces and look of the bars have been changed :)

18. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    What the .......?!? People are rating down War of Sanctity again?! I guess you either expect to make it more awesome, or whether you are just annoying haters of AoS games :p

19. Acutesharpness

Acutesharpness

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes make it better >_>

20. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I made it! The next update tomorrow! I will post it!