Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.Dismiss Notice
Music Contest #10 - Results are finally published! Drop by to check some retro songs and congratulate the winners!Dismiss Notice
Join Terraining Contest #19 and witness the aftermath!Dismiss Notice
The 3rd Melee Mapping Contest is ON! Join in on a ride of a 4v4 melee experience!Dismiss Notice
The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!Dismiss Notice
LEAGUE of HEROES ARENA v.2.1.y (patch 1.30.2)
Submitted by BloodMood97
VERSION 2.1 patch 1.30.2
Gameplay informations :
Pick one of the 27 heroes and fight in the arena, buy items and level up to become more powerful. Protect your minions, you must destroy the enemy Turret to win the match. Minions do a lot more damage than the heroes against the Turret. In the battlefield, weak and strong bonus items will spawn randomly. Breakable crates will also spawn randomly, it blocks the units. Plus, a "BRAWL" starts after every 8 minutes, all heroes are teleported into a smaller arena (cooldown of spells reseted, health and mana restored) and you must kill all the enemy heroes to win the BRAWL event.
- up to 3 versus 3 players (4 total players is my minimum recommended)
- use shortcuts : [Q] [W] [E] [R (ultimate)] to cast your 4 spells
- one Turret per team, destroy it to win
- kill enemy units to gain more gold
- buy items (tier 1 to tier 3) to upgrade your attacks and your spells
- one BRAWL starts after each 8 min, fight, the winning team will get the bonus gold.
- 5 BRAWL battlefields are available : (2)classic, (1)capture the point, (1)duels, (1)decrescendo
- items with ability power will upgrade the "Intelligence-Heroes-type" (its bonus damage for spells only)
- try combos, item builds, original team compositions, etc.
- heroes can level up up to lvl 18, ultimate unlocked at lvl 6, can be upgraded at 11 and 16
- other features : damage indicator, shield system, camera zoom, some heroes use "Rage" and "Energy" systems (replace the mana)
- you can choose between the 7 types-of-minion you want as allies
Intelligence-heroes : the majority of their spells can be upgraded by buying ability power "AP" items. Each Intelligence-hero has AP with their spells. Example : If your hero has a spell with 85% AP and your hero has one item that gives +40 AP, the spell will deal (40*0.85 = 34) 34 bonus damage. Agility-heroes and Strength-heroes use agility/strength/attack damage with their spells instead of ability power. Items are very important, they improve the heroes.
How to install the map?
More updates are coming soon