• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lazaruz Tale Part 1

Reactions: deepstrasz
First cinematic part of Lazaruz Tale. This is the first cinematic that i have ever bothered to finish and i don't really know if i will continue it. We'll see...
Contents

Lazaruz Tale Part 1 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Rather short cinematic. Nice good felwood terraning, although the camera is close to the ground quite a bit and don't get to see everything you've done. Not much of a plot.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. Rather short cinematic. Nice good felwood terraning, although the camera is close to the ground quite a bit and don't get to see everything you've done. Not much of a plot.

Level 19
I think the map was quite nice. Some things I saw like a few floating models and in one screen the map ended. Also Furion run through a root and the water elemental did not appear so fine in the camera.