• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Land of Legends...So much better than dota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Nope, it does. And yes, it is quite complex, I reccomend you start it in single player and actually read the quest info. Generally the sort of people who don't read at least a bit of that info on a new map are newbies, and then when they wonder how they lost when their town wasn't destroyed (i.e. the artifact) they get pissed of and never play it again, weeding out the people I don't want to play with lol.

Level 5
MSAOS owns all! Next is eXTREME aos. eota can be fun sometimes.
Anyways Battleships is also a cool aos, only a bit simple.

Level 18
Alienware overprices by 15% -_-

Anyway, they don't even sell the kind of rig I could get off a certain canadian friend.

My canadian friend said:
4 Terrabyte HD
4 gig of RAM (Actually 4 1 gig cards, which leads me to wonder, where the hell are they going to fit in the motherboard???)
Dual 4ghz processors
1 gig graphics card (of your choice)
Two DVD/CD burners, one for DVD- and one for DVD+

For roughly $7,500 AUD. I couldn't be bothered listing the sound card, motherboard etc. Also, according to him alot of the price (nearing half) is the four terrabytes (four thousand gigabytes) of HD space. Also, if you're wondering why it's so cheap it's because he has very little markup on what he buys the pieces for, and as such he can't afford one himself!

Level 5
Level 2
i can host, and im on battle net every day, i just dont have EOTA....ill look around and dl it, and yes im on lordaeron...my username is kilathre so whisper me sometime, shados

Level 6
Wow Aos wars huh? Eota is good...i'll admit dat...triggering and coding work would taken me ages...(item limits, forging = genius) tho a fair warning, many dota player hate it because it is too slow paced and items are not "dota-balanced"(=+250 damage). Hahaha i hate people hu dnt give Aos a chance jus bcuz it aint dota.

Status
Not open for further replies.