• Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.

Lady Liadrin

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Kangyun's great model ----> Lady Liadrin V3 has no icon.

I created this one based on a screenshot. Adapted lights, shadows, shading and improved clarity for it.

Request by @johnwar
Contents

Lady Liadrin (Icon)

Reviews
Novart
Looks good and useful. Approved.

Alexen

Map Moderator
Level 23
I don't get this, my gets deleted by mods or administrators after I upload a btn for the units or heroes that don't have there own by the owners who created and you get yours not deleted by mods or administrator. How is that fair?
Mine didn't get approve from start, man. I had to improve every single one of them so that they look ok. Try talking to someone good in making icons, such as Peekay or the Panda or even San. I'm sure they can guide you out so that you can make fine icons. Do not give up! :plol:

Novart

Icon Moderator
Level 53
I don't get this, my gets deleted by mods or administrators after I upload a btn for the units or heroes that don't have there own by the owners who created and you get yours not deleted by mods or administrator. How is that fair?
Sorry, but you don't have rejected or unapproved stuff on this account. Show us your icons and we will find how to get them approved.