• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kyx's Kings and Knights 1.5(P)

Contents

Kyx's Kings and Knights 1.5(P) (Map)

Level 6
This map is a brand new version of kings and knights. There are no stat tomes so there will be no hero attacking 400 times per second like in stupid "K&K sweet misary". As a knight you can CHOOSE your class you are not limited based on your color. The classes are: Warrior, Rogue, Ranger, Necromancer, Magician and Druid. All heros Kings and Knights can reach level 20. Creeps respawn in 60 seconds unless a necromancer uses its corpse for a pet. This allows late game to have less distractions from the goal of killing the other kings. 3 / 4 kings must die for the game to end regardless if they are playing or not.

**Kings**

Kings can now roam freely around the map and level (no abilities or inventory but can gain stats for more damage / hitpoints)

Kings control the game by building shops for their knights and createing and army and defenses to vanquish his / her enemies.

The buildable shops include: A potion shop, A weapon shop, An armor shop, A jewlery shop and An orb shop.

Kings can build an army with 6 buildable attack units includeing:

Soldiers (foot men with fast attack speed and low damage)

Elite Soldiers (Knights with slow attack but high damage and armor)

Gunners (Riflemen with long range and medium damage with medium HP)

Siege Soldiers (Mortar team high siege damage low hp and low speed)

Clerics (Priests VERY low attack low hitpoints but can heal and provides a +2 permenent defense aura)

Wizards (male Sorcerer VERY low attack low hitpoints but can slow and invis friendly units)

**Knights**

Knights have a personal house that no one can enter but themself. It serves as a good place to go if you need to AFK quickly or just to run from a big mob of people. In the house is a fountain and a stashbox.

Knights all have custom abilities and skins (accept the necro) and gain stats based on their class each level.

Here is the class listing with a little detail

Warrior- High hit points, High damage, Slow attack speed. He is the tank of the game he is made to stand there and take damage while giveing out slow strong hits himself. His ultimate is Heart of a Warrior which grants him even more hitpoints defense and damage for a brief time.

Rogue- Medium hit points, Low damage, Very fast attack. She is the sly sneeky person of the game who is able to get around the map easily and deal quick attacks to anyone. Her ultimate is Swiftness which grants a permenant attack and speed buff.

Ranger- Medium hit points, Medium damage, Fast attack speed. She is the ranged unit of the game who deals fairly good damage with her bow while still being able to take a few good hits. Her ultimate is Arrow of the Fang which does very high damage when casted and a moderate damage over time for 60 seconds.

Necromancer- Low hit points, Low damage, Slow attack speed. He is the evil extreme of the caster class in this game. He can summon a skeleton pet to do damage for him and cast some other useful spells. His ultimate is Call Undead which explodes massive amounts of corpses in an area of effect dealing a % of damage for 10 seconds.

Magician- Low hit points, Low damage, Slow attack speed. He is the good extreme of the caster class in this game. He can summon his water elemental to do damage for him and cast some strong direct damage spells. His ultimate is Magic Storm which hurls down balls of pure magic at his enemies in an area of effect.

Druid- Medium hit points, Medium damage, Medium attack speed. He is the healer of the game. He can regenerate people very fast while provideing a thorns aura and a root. His ultimate is Healing wake which does an area effect heal to all nearby friendly units.

There are 3 custom skills for each hero as well as 1 ultimate play the game to find out all of them =P each normal skill has 6 levels and the ultimate has 2.

**Commands**

*Kings*

-Hire color (Yellow, Orange, Green, Pink, Gray, Lightblue, Darkgreen, Brown) allies you with the selected knight and lets them know you want them to work for you.

-Fire color (Yellow, Orange, Green, Pink, Gray, Lightblue, Darkgreen, Brown) unallies you with the selected knight and lets you attack them once again.

*Knights*

-Join color (Red, Blue, Teal, Purple) allies you with the selected king and lets them know you want to join their kingdom.

-Leave color (Red, Blue, Teal, Purple) unallies you with the selected king and lets you attack them once again.

-Ally color (Yellow, Orange, Green, Pink, Gray, Lightblue, Darkgreen, Brown) allies you with the selected knight (do this if your current king hires another knight)

-Unally color (Yellow, Orange, Green, Pink, Gray, Lightblue, Darkgreen, Brown) unallies you with the selected knight (do this if you leave your king or if someone seriously annoys you)

Well thats it for now, Download it and let me know what you think. This is the first working public version so go easy =P

**EDIT**
Fixes from 1.2-1.3
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

-Replaced the newb creeps by castle ramps that were auto attack and respawning in every kings base.
-Fixed errors on the potion discriptions refering to the amount of health / mana restored.
-Fixed Deadeye auras buff icon.
-Fixed Arrow of the Fangs instant kill bug.
-Reduced warriors crit hit multiplier from max of x 4 to max of x 3.
-Reduced Rogues damage.
-Workers are now trained in Settlements
-Rogue now has girl names.
-Orb of Carnage now grants +40 damage.
-A caravan is now purchasable from the barracks. This unit holds 8 troops inside of it and has high hitpoints. Great for bringing troops to an attack.
-Increased the Rangers range to 700
-Added some extra armor to skeleton and water elemental pets.
-Upkeep is now removed.
-Troop upgrades now apply to ALL of your units.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyxoan.

Level 6
~~Version 1.4~~ UPDATES

-Removed all creeps off the kingdom to kingdom paths to attempt to make training a castle with creeps impossible. Also to make bringing an army on an attack easier.
-Added some new creeps spawns and moved some others.
-Changed the training tool tip of Power strike to say x3 damage at level 6.
-Mithril imbued long sword and Scepter of light now grant 20 damage each and cost 2500 gold.
-Orb of carnage now costs 5000 gold.
-Rogue and Ranger are now Strength based heros to allow them to gain attack damage with weapons that have strength (no current +agility weapons to try to maintain a low balenced attack speed)
-Upkeep is now really gone.
-Kings armor is now devine (hero attacks do 50% to him.
-Anti magic potions now last for 30 seconds.
-Area of effect for Wand of magic negation is now 800
-Damage to summoned units for Wand of magic negation is now 300.
-Stealthy Strike now has a 3 second casting time.
-Flurry has upgraded damage
-Regeneration is now over 20 seconds instead of 30.
-Kings now have a throne with 2 Magic towers guarding him and his workers.
-Creeps now drop more gold REJOICE!
-Hotkeys have been added to all abilities they are the first second or third letter of the abilities name.
-100 hit poitns have been added to every classes base hitpoints.
-Necromancers HP regen fixed, It was too high.
-Gold in goldmines has been increased.
-Siege attacks now do 2x the damage to fortified armor and .20 damage to all other armors.
-Siege Soldiers now have a 4 seconds cooldown on their attack raised from 3.5 seconds.

Level 1
hey there kyxoan, i read your argument with the guy you worked on tribes with and you mentioned you have a website where i can download your trolls maps? i would be greatfull if you could post the link :D thanks

Level 6
Tctx.altf4.net

ok heres the update notes not much but its fixed

-Attack vs kings is 75% damage from heros and 50% damage from everything else.
-Spells now do FULL damage to all kings and knights
-Creep respawn is now 120 seconds.
-Attack upgrades now grant +5 damage each upgrade
-Attack and Armor increment time is now 30 seconds per Mark + last Mark.
-King is now faster.

I had a few problems with the new kings armor so i will be releaseing a fix to that in the morning. Also guys i would like to hear YOUR ideas of things you would like to see in map as well as any balence issues you find. I feel the heros are pretty well balenced atm but maybe they arent in someone elses eyes. Tommorows update will probably be small with just an armor fix for the king. Im also making respawn of creeps 120 seconds and all spells will now do full damage to everyone. If i think of anything else tonight i will add it. Thanks for your download support.

Kyxoan.

Level 3
I only played this once, but I have to say it needs work.

The terrain is too flat, but it looks great all exept the castle area. (Realy needs work)

I was the knight (necromancer), I hate how you went with the necromancer his main attack power should be his skellys/spells. Try reworking the necro so his attack is weak but his true power is his skellys and spells. I would sugest basing raise Skeleton off the cript bettles (no timed life & limited summoning). and set so the skellys cant wonder too far from the necro (to prevent him from sending them to the enemy's castle).

Another thing is that items are too powerful at the end of the game all we did was just buff up on orbs for damage and defence, we rarly used are skills. Whats the point of using a spell that drains 50 hp a sec (life drain spell of necro's) when you could easly do 150+ damage in 1 attack.

One side note: Goatsu
"...with the guy you worked on tribes with..."
He did not work on tribes with me. Play the original and tell me if his name is any where there. If that does not convince you try this. I hate saying this all the time but it does piss me off.

Level 6
first of all, Lifetap at max level does 110 HP per second. Unless you were doing 330 dmg in basic attack lifetap was better. Useing impede slows down the enemies movement and attack so when a melee class gets close to you you impede them then life tap. Ive played this game many times and no one has complained about anything with balence or classes. I think you are just trying to be a tough guy because of ITT. If you dont like the necro dont play him. I have beaten people with him having 0 orbs while they have 2 orbs of carnage and other items. Orbs do nothing if someone cant hit you. Impede run cast and send the skele. 2000 HP and more max attack then the necro is fine for the skele pet. Its a skeleton so its not exactly the smartest creature thats why its attack ranges from 18 - 85, It could strike your arm or hit you in the chest (use your imagination a little).

Kyxoan.