• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kratos (God of War) with Blade of Olympus

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: chilla_killa
Version 1.0b
God of War II
Kratos with Blade of Olympus (+Blades of Chaos behind)

Keywords:
Kratos, God of War
Contents

Kratos (God of War) with Blade of Olympus (Model)

Kratos (God of War) with Blade of Olympus (Model)

Reviews
19:03, 2nd Nov 2009 DonDustin: ok...this is a mess as it is right now. You have to do the following points to get this aproved: 1. removed the textures from your submittion, which are available ingame 2. change the back-weapon-models' texture to...

M

19:03, 2nd Nov 2009
DonDustin: ok...this is a mess as it is right now. You have to do the following points to get this aproved:
1. removed the textures from your submittion, which are available ingame
2. change the back-weapon-models' texture to the ChaosWolfrider and remove the custom texture, as it is not needed
3. change the internal model name
4. get a better custom texture and do more changes to the mesh, especially the face. You might want to take a look at reference pictures.

Level 13
BlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurBlurry blurry Blurry i say

Level 31
I think this is just a retextured Blademaster with a new sword.
You don't need a custom texture for it.
For this blue blade, you can use the texture Doodads/IceCrown/Rocks/Chyrstal/Chrstal.blp
And for the handle you can find good textures under UI/Glues

Because it's simple and not very good done I rate it 2.25/5 (Rejected if no changes made)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
i loled. the tatoo should be darker, it's not pink you know. maybe that can serve as the team color?

Level 17
Oh god, not Kratos. Not God of War that raped greek mythology and turned it into a 12-year olds gore fantasy.

On a more on-topic note, if you are going to make a model look like something(someone), make sure you actually make it look like it, don't just reskin a model and give him a new sword.

I wonder... why does everybody use the ugly blademaster for modding?
And I wonder why this model hasn't recieved a rejection yet.

This model doesn't resemble mr. Kratos very well. Still has that Blademaster appearance, but with a very lacking texture and some new weapons.
Plus his head moves very weird as if his neck was elastic, and a vertice on his left hand doesn't seem to be attached to the correct bone.

Level 15
Well good job for taking the time to try to make kratos. HOWEVER you shame the name of kratos! With this ugly blademaster. Besides he should have the blades of chaos, his trademark weapon.

It deserves a custom mesh. Someone make a real kratos! I would, but I don't have the time. Ok how about this I'll make the mesh, someone else can do the texture, another the particles, ect. Of course I won't even bother if no ones intrested. PM me.

Level 8
woah. Could be better. The skin and model is really messed up and the filesize is too much.