• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kotogre

Reactions: Revo
Keywords:
ogre oger
Contents

Kotogre (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 29th of October, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (7) Very Good Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-]...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 29th of October, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (7) Very Good

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Notices:
[-] This model includes no team color.

Level 1
It's a very nice model! But the arms + hands aren't really finished yet :D Maybe u could make it more look like hands.

Level 5
You are right...there is not much use for it :lol:
I just trained my modelling skills with this little KoDo ( :wink: ) bastard...
At moment I'm doing a TaurenRuneWarrior or something...anybody interested?

Level 2
Anonymous, shut the fuck up, your probably the most stupidest of all teh 11 year olds on this site.
Who cares if the model isn't useful to you, who knows someone else might be using it.

Level 1
This is the kind of model wich u create the map around -.-

And if its not usefull, make it useful xD

Level 3
its a fine model. could be used for a max one epic summon from twilight hammer clan with Cho Gall ass One Other. Twilight hammer clan make experiments on ogres.