• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Konstrukt_Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Konstrukt_PackScreen.jpg

I would like to inform you about the Konstruk_Pack
a collection of models designt by me to serve as a foundation for mappers which want to create a futuristic scenario. It contains of a custome tiles texture, a custome cliff texture and some doodads an furnitur stuff. Some parts of the skins are from kills4tr, I asked for permition via pm for using them but never get an answer so i took this for a yes, hope this is ok. The pack is free to use for everyone, you can do what ever you want with the models, but to my mind it requires at last high basic editor skills to use its whole potential. You should now what you can do with dodad sizing and dodad hightchanging and how to import custom tiles and cliffs. Theres also a Trailer which shows what is possible with the pack, and whats my upcomming project is about. It would be nice if a mod could upload the pack and the trailer cause there actually is no model pack funktion and the map is a bit to big. Thx :)

Level 11
yes

i appreciate that you have stopped flooding the models section with it, if yo uwanna post your models here get a dummy unit, use attachments and create a path that'll fix a model to the attachment, check the goblin pratorien model attachments, then weh n u post it'll ask you to submit those files too...

Level 11
Talon the Mage said:
Well sounds like fun to do this with about 50 models, and I dont think I can attach the tiles-skins this way.
well yes you can make the dummy model, use the tile-skins as a skin... i would have thought that wuld be pretty fun, if it has 50 models,and you insist on posting it here, i highly suggest you do what i said, cause if you release all of them individually, trust me i will follow you around and flame you at every post you make. lol, anways maybe you could have several dummy models all attached to the one

Level 25
You haven't been asking the right mods. Only Darky can do that stuff... Unless Oz and VG can. Which I don't think they can

Anywho, I would say something nice about it, but I really, really, REALLY hate futuristic stuff in WC3

Level 11
You create a dummie ability, based on something wich is cast on a single target and has no autocast, lightening shild for example, now modifie the ability so that it deals no damage and has no viewable buff and so on. And now you ad the weopon effekt in "caster" and definie it to be attached at weapon. Now you create a second dummie ability, based on sloworb, give it the other dummie ability insted of the slow, and a 100% chance to be casted. If you give this second dummie ability now a unit, the effect will be displayed during attack. The unit which has the ability has to have a high missile-speed, cause the effekt is displayed in the moment the attaked unit takes dammage.

Level 2
Wow.
That is cool. I mean, just... Cool... It's just so cool... The explosions, the tanks, the marines with the guns...
Awsome...

Level 5
Wow man, ive always been a fan of your work :D . But, what happened to all of your other models... there used to be MANNNYYYY more here...? If they are on another site, what site are they at??? Well, thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.