• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knights of The Stars ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
What shall the moddelere model? units doodads no-animations model, attachments, special effect? If you want can I be a attachment modeler.

View attachment 81996
View attachment 81997
The wolfhelm looks better when not so close, and it looks better in my moddeling program. And if you ask me to fix the unwrapp better (if I join the project) then I will fix it until you are happy.

Last edited:
Level 10
What shall the moddelere model? units doodads no-animations model, attachments, special effect? If you want can I be a attachment modeler.

View attachment 81996
View attachment 81997
The wolfhelm looks better when not so close, and it looks better in my moddeling program. And if you ask me to fix the unwrapp better (if I join the project) then I will fix it until you are happy.

Welcome aboard!
Ps:The modeler shall model attachements and units

Status
Not open for further replies.