• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knight Lordaeron

Third model. The style of the model adheres to the classic Warcraft 3. This is how I represent the knights of the Kingdom of Lordaeron.

Attention
Please do not forget to change the name of the portrait, as the name of the portrait must be identical to the model name + _Portrait at the end. For example: model "Footman Lordaeron_Medium_L" then his portrait should be such "Footman Lordaeron_Medium_L_Portrait". If there is at least one difference from the model name portrait will not work.

Update:

22.07.2019 Last UPDATE
The symbol "L" is displayed correctly from any angle ( For the cinematic )

P.S. I made this update so that the models with Lordaeron symbols used in the videos were displayed correctly and were always visible regardless of the camera.
Also in the future I will be guided by the same principle for new models.

- Removed unused materials and textures

- Portrait fix

- Improved Portrait

- Small fix
- Changed geometry
- Changed the icon

- Added animation "Attack Defend"
- Small fixes animation.

- Added a new knight model.
- Added two new animations with shield 'Stand Defend' and 'Walk Defend'
- Weight exceeds previous by almost 100KB
- Icon weight reduced
Previews
Contents

Knight Lordaeron (Model)

Knight Lordaeron_Icon (Icon)

Knight Lordaeron_L (Model)

Knight Lordaeron_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Good model edits with big care of detail. Work in-game and perform well. Approved.