• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knight.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Punk6r
The Golden Knight is a fictional character, a comic book knight published by DC Comics. He first appeared in The Demon vol. 3, #20 (February 1992), and was created by Alan Grant and Val Semeiks. The character is based on the mythical knight Percival as defined by Chrétien de Troyes' unfinished fifth romance, Perceval, le Conte du Graal (Perceval, the Story of the Grail).
Contents

Knight (Texture)

Reviews
12:48, 13th Dec 2010 67chrome: Skins need to have at least 75% freehand to be approved, this has 0% from what I can tell. Freehand content is essentially work you could copywrite. If you need help refining your freehand skills I'd highly advise...

M

12:48, 13th Dec 2010
67chrome: Skins need to have at least 75% freehand to be approved, this has 0% from what I can tell.

Freehand content is essentially work you could copywrite. If you need help refining your freehand skills I'd highly advise checking out the 2D art tutorials on this site.