1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

KLMag'Har Warchief.blp

Submitted by demonhunter50
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
I noticed that mag'har guys got a lot succes,so I decided to make a mag'har warchief.]
The shoulders and the hair are almost the same with the original but,I drawn them totally,they are NOT recolors
THE SCREENSHOT INGAME IS OLD!
Test it ingame then comment.
Enjoy!

Keywords:
mag'har,warchief,brown orc,wolf,outland,horde
Contents

Mag'Har Warchief (Texture)

Reviews
12:25, 19th Mar 2010 THE_END: Honestly, the fact that you made this skin because some other person was making GOOD Mag Har skins does not mean you can submit this and think oh its approved. No, you have no definition, no shading, no highlights,...
  1. 12:25, 19th Mar 2010
    THE_END: Honestly, the fact that you made this skin because some other person was making GOOD Mag Har skins does not mean you can submit this and think oh its approved. No, you have no definition, no shading, no highlights, minimal freehand. This needs alot more

No work done as of April 5, rejected

2. chr2

chr2

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Needs MUCH more shading...

3. Hawk

Hawk

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is too different from the other skins.You should really work on this skin!

4. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Make better screenshots its quite hard to tell with that screenshot.

5. JokeMaster

JokeMaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    It needs alot of work...

6. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Mag'har orcs were originally FrIkY's idea, I don't see why everyone is copying him. Anyways, the skin needs a lot of work, it looks very bad right now. The parts you did edit look very bad(simple, scribbled, makes no sense, colors look horrible), and you didn't edit much either, most of the skin(wolf, face, hair...) are still the same as in the original one.

7. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aperently FrIkY has copy right on making Maghar skins? He didn't do all of them, so some people deside to make some of the ones he didn't do.

I think the skin's basic idea is nice, but the chest looks like wood. I can't tell, but I think the face and the arms are recolor, you'll need to freehand them for this to be approved, along with the wolf.

8. Arowanna

Arowanna

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Mag'har is Warcraft and WoW...
    Heared of Rexxar..?

9. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice try. But you shouldn't recolor. nor overpaint.

work your skins up a notch.

10. Bernkastel

Bernkastel

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'd like you to know that Rexxar is Mok'nathal <.<

11. Darkmoon Hero

Darkmoon Hero

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    The parts that aren't recolor look sloppy and effortless. Try for more shading and definition. Also, the skinning tutorials on this site are really good. I suggest you take a look at them; you could make this skin 100% better.

EDIT - In other news, this is my 700th post.

12. Arowanna

Arowanna

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Same shit, diffrent thing...
    Yes, I know, in the Rexxar campaign he states that he's the last son of them and all, but I
    merely see any diffrence between them... One is half orc/ogre bla bla bla...

My point:
    Mag'har ain't FrIkYs idea...

13. demonhunter50

demonhunter50

Resources:
    Resources:
    FrIkY has no copy right for makin mag'har skins,I want you just to tell me what should I improve not just say that is simple, scribbled, makes no sense, colors look horrible.That is NOT helping.

14. Arowanna

Arowanna

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I've written what I think about it at your forum thread.

15. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I meant that it's his idea to reskin orcs to Mag'har orcs. Seriously, if he DIDN'T do those skins NO ONE would make any Mag'har orcs. And who knows, what if FrIkY still plans to skin more Mag'har orcs? Then it'll be kinda awkward, he'll have much less skins to... err.. Re-skin.

Anyways, that's what I think about the skin. How exactly can I help you? I'm not a 2D artist, I'm merely stating my opinion. I can tell you one thing - you'll definitely need to practice a lot and read tutorials.

16. demonhunter50

demonhunter50

Resources:
    Resources:
    I read all 2d tutoarials but,I dunno what I should improve at this skin.
    Edit:FrIkY will have what to reskin,my style is totally diferent

17. Forgotten_Warlord

Forgotten_Warlord

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    lol, originally they were world of warcraft's idea. But the thing is, they are great for lore before the warlock/demon corruption on dreanor :p

But anyways this skin does need work. Especial the chest. Use the smudge tool to make the lines look better, and make him look ripped. And then shading need shading...

18. demonhunter50

demonhunter50

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually,I used smugde,that's why it sucks :grin:

19. Forgotten_Warlord

Forgotten_Warlord

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    You used it thr wrong way then o_O