• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kirby (Standard version)

Reactions: deepstrasz
Kirby (Standard version)

By: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Description:
The small balloon creature from Dreamland, who has the ability to copy others abilities by eating them.

This is the standard version.

GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Texture paths:
Kirby.blp
KirbyEat.blp

MDX file can have any path.

Enjoy!

Icon for the model:
http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/icons/2861/

Link to the Team Color version:
http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3004/

Update: Model is now optimized, reducing the filesize in half.

Keywords:
Kirby, Nintendo, HAL, Ball, Fluff, Puff, Dreamland, Dream, Super, Smash, Bros, Melee, Brawl, SSB, SSBM, SSBB
Contents

Kirby (Standard version) (Model)

Assets
Level 3
Cool model, very useful, 5/5 :xxd::fp::infl_thumbs_up:
But I am a bit confused on how to make kirby eat, i tried giving it devour but when i clicked on kirby, the game closed, so how do i do it? - :hohum: :confused: :eekani:

Level 4
hemm sorry for the double post but, can u dan van give me a permision to edit kitby??? i can make a better skin and shape more kirby to like gba or super msahs bros brawl! but i only nowk how to animate in milkshape 3d and my copy has expired so, if anyone can give me copy of the folder registrered... well thats all i nowk mi english is a €~¬&%·$·"·$
bye

hemm sorry for the double post but, can u dan van give me a permision to edit kitby??? i can make a better skin and shape more kirby to like gba or super msahs bros brawl! but i only nowk how to animate in milkshape 3d and my copy has expired so, if anyone can give me copy of the folder registrered... well thats all i nowk mi english is a €~¬&%·$·"·$
bye
Why editing my Kirby model when you can instead make your own version in scratch? Kirby mostly has primitive shapes so it shouldn't be hard to make him.
And a full version Milkshape is quite low in price anyway.

Sorry, but I will not give you the permission to edit my model.

hello can i get your permmission?

i want make kirby model, but use your texture

You simply PM me and ask for permission to do this and that.
If I say yes, then you my do *insert what you wanted to do*
If I say no, then DON'T touch my stuffs.

In this case, I say NO. You can forget about using my Kirby texture on your mesh. Make your goddamn own Kirby texture.